[QUOTE=Sett;27882216A pity that we can't xmog legendaries. I am quite fond of the DPS melee cloak. Maybe enough feedback will happen and they'll allow for it in WoD.[/QUOTE]

I would be fine if we could transmog legendary items into other looks, but you shouldn't be able to transmog any items into legendary looks. It's just wrong!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

My Crusader is crying on the inside. But on the outside he has Legendary mogs in almost every slot. :_D

Transmog restrictions are so lame. Even Spiral Knights has an all-access appearance tab. And they don't even charge for it, despite literally everything else in that game being designed to bleed you for real money.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I would be fine if we could transmog legendary items into other looks, but you shouldn't be able to transmog any items into legendary looks. It's just wrong!
    Trust me, there would be a rush of people wearing them but they'd soon quickly mog out of it once they got tired of its look. It'd just be a phase before peeps starting treating it like they normally would for xmog pieces.

Some really cool item models are just forever sitting there and rotting in the bank. That feels worse, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Trust me, there would be a rush of people wearing them but they'd soon quickly mog out of it once they got tired of its look. It'd just be a phase before peeps starting treating it like they normally would for xmog pieces.

Some really cool item models are just forever sitting there and rotting in the bank. That feels worse, imo.
    It'd be just like what happened with Paladins when transmogging first hit. Just about every Paladin was sporting tier 2 or tier 6. You'll still see it but not on every 2 out of 5 Paladins like when it first hit.

Everyone would probably sport Thunderfury for a 1H weapon and Shadowmourne for a 2H one if they could sport it, but after a while the snowflake feeling will probably come back and they'll change to something else to feel unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

cool xmogs got some really nice ideas now!

Quote Originally Posted by Savran View Post
    Imo one of the best sets ever made - 10man Ulduar:
    My face was just melted off

Deleted
    Talking bout alliance it's odd to find a set that put together "red" of retribution "yellow - blue" of Stormwind and the paladin look. I'm trying many combination but none of them is good enough

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    Talking bout alliance it's odd to find a set that put together "red" of retribution "yellow - blue" of Stormwind and the paladin look. I'm trying many combination but none of them is good enough

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    Oo what gear is that and do you have any ideas for a good shield that would fit with it?
    My 10 man 2 nights 6 hours a week raiding guild at 7/7M + 3/3M + 5/10M
    www.avalerion.euo

Quote Originally Posted by Zambal View Post
    Oo what gear is that and do you have any ideas for a good shield that would fit with it?
    Royal Crest of Lordaeron is the obvious match.

Hard to find a set that mixes three primary colours without it looking bad. This doesn't have any red, but is very Alliance pally:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...76:25762:98985
    Last edited by 7seti; 2014-07-30 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambal View Post
    I give you a link where you find all the informations you need to know http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/01/0...forge-recolor/ about the shield 7seti has already suggested the best option

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Royal Crest of Lordaeron is the obvious match.

Hard to find a set that mixes three primary colours without it looking bad. This doesn't have any red, but is very Alliance pally:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...76:25762:98985
    Excellent I was already startin to collect the turlyon set. Ty

We all know how most of the high-ranking members of the Blood Knight order prefer black and red armours. Here is instead the armour set that screams in crimson and gold. Pompous, grandiose, and flashy, just like the Blood Elves. This set, I call it Silvermoon Knight, is loosely based on the Imperial Plate armour set Stormwind Guards are wearing.
    http://cogitationesastalnaris.blogsp...on-knight.html

Last edited by Astalnar; 2014-08-05 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Added link to the armour set itemlist

10+ Year Old Account
    The mage tier 6 has me hopefully of future tier recolors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me just thinks that the recolors are for NPCs only. If they do re-color them though for player-use...would be nice to see a different Warrior, Paladin and Shaman re-color for me personally.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2014-08-02 at 12:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

The mage tier 6 has me hopefully of future tier recolors.
    Our unused T6 color was green, though. :\ Well, I guess it's nice for Dwarves and Tauren.

Come oooooon blue tier 12!!
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Ignore my mage on the right, but this is my current Holy xmog:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Our unused T6 color was green, though. :\ Well, I guess it's nice for Dwarves and Tauren.

Come oooooon blue tier 12!!
    Was it really? Do you by chance have screens or any images lurking around of it? /curious

Blue tier 12 would have been so amazing. I'm sad they didn't add that version.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Part me just thinks that the recolors are for NPCs only. If they do re-color them though for player-use...would be nice to see a different Warrior, Paladin and Shaman re-color for me personally.
    I think so too. I'd love if they put in the teal T2 for paladins in as a complete set for folks. Or that lemon/lime one that dwarf has in Dragonblight.

Blue tier 12 would have been so amazing. I'm sad they didn't add that version.
    Actually Blue T12 Paladin has been in the data files since Firelands. Blizzard has just never used it on anything until WoD Beta where one of the NPC Dreanei Paladins (can't recall name, might be Vindicator Maraad) is wearing it during the Tanaan quests.

Sadly I'm unable to produce an image of the unused T6 textures. I'm sure they're still in the game files somewhere though.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;3;99491:1+0:0

I call this one "The Face-Taker." My name is Lumineus Prime, and I send this message... (/cast Final Verdict)

Deleted
    Just got the CM set, so running around with that for a while... But will probably soon go back to my Argent Crusader set:

Mix of T8 and T13N. White and bronze, of course with Quel'Delar. <3
    Looking forward to weapon enchant transmogs in WoD though, hoping to get something more "holy" looking, rather than the Jade Spirit.

Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]

Going for the Argent Crusader theme been running this transmog since I got Quel'Delar. I wish they had a less pandaren libram hanging around but alas there is not