Blood elf Look

Unusual Purple

Easy to get

http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/07/24/wa...enchant-trans/

Enchanter garrison building allows you to trade WoD enchants for the same effect with a different visual (including none).
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Incoming Icy Chill enchants on everything. Better get out your Rhinestone Sunglasses.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Pandaren Monk
    This is the best news I've heard about WoD so far!
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

In xmog we basically are looking forward to this in WoD:

-Polearms over our other two handers.
    -Enchant mogging.
    -More storage room.
    -Being able to get old LFR gear like DS and MoP tiers.

Hopefully they take a look at the PVP vendors and clean that up as well. Also all the above is subject to change cuz it's beta.
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)

ok guys its me the #1 ret paladin i got a new xmog for u guys no u dont have to pay me or anything just look at it for free but the catch is im not going to tell u what the items r u gotta guess hahaha
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2014-07-25 at 03:45 PM.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...904:9391:32341

You might have to get creative with the boots. Kneebreaker Boots are a decent substitute, as are Bone Drake's Enameled and the DK T15H ones.

You can also try Bold shoulders with the Brutal helmet, or use an older hat like Imbued Plate. There are better helmets for this coming in Warlords.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    I can't see belt or if a cloak is on, but:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...19;65733:6+0:0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Song that's currently stuck in my head: Ratchet Deadlocked - Planet Torval - The Turn On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVsk70RxsSY

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I can't see belt or if a cloak is on, but:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...19;65733:6+0:0
    I used the T13h DK belt but it doesn't match that well, I have the Fel Iron belt but it's low textures, same with the kraken green belt you linked.

Quote Originally Posted by MBDTF View Post
    LF Shovel Knight inspired transmog, plis gang.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...311:14856:9391

Did some DS LFR on my 100 paladin. Easily melted things and had no real issues so to speak.

Only fail thing was that I was getting loot such as other class tokens for my paladin. I don't think they implemented 'smart' looting into the DS LFRs. I swear someone was concerned about this but I can't remember who asked.

Also important: https://twitter.com/mumper/status/493075496725274624
    Last edited by Sett; 2014-07-26 at 07:58 PM.

Blademaster
    my pally right now, i like to change my transmog completely from time to time (except the sword ;P)

Cool! I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You seriously make the best god damn transmogs on this forum.
    I have no love for a race that goes ''Lolplague'' and steamrolls everything uncontested.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Sett;27882216A pity that we can't xmog legendaries. I am quite fond of the DPS melee cloak. Maybe enough feedback will happen and they'll allow for it in WoD.[/QUOTE]

I would be fine if we could transmog legendary items into other looks, but you shouldn't be able to transmog any items into legendary looks. It's just wrong!
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

My Crusader is crying on the inside. But on the outside he has Legendary mogs in almost every slot. :_D

Transmog restrictions are so lame. Even Spiral Knights has an all-access appearance tab. And they don't even charge for it, despite literally everything else in that game being designed to bleed you for real money.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I would be fine if we could transmog legendary items into other looks, but you shouldn't be able to transmog any items into legendary looks. It's just wrong!
    Trust me, there would be a rush of people wearing them but they'd soon quickly mog out of it once they got tired of its look. It'd just be a phase before peeps starting treating it like they normally would for xmog pieces.

Some really cool item models are just forever sitting there and rotting in the bank. That feels worse, imo.