I see your pally in the middle is using a polearm-mog. Is it still possible to mog 2h axe/sword/mace into a polearm in the beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    I see your pally in the middle is using a polearm-mog. Is it still possible to mog 2h axe/sword/mace into a polearm in the beta?
    I can confirm as of a few weeks ago when I was last on the beta you can mog polearm to 2h.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    The screenshots were taken yesterday on the PTR. So yes, it's still possible

Awesome, that just made me look forward to WoD even more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Help this is my paladin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orian/advanced and i want to find a good mog for my weapon to go with my gear mog and i cant find one . Its like blizz hasnt added a good polearm , any help is welcome

Have you tried Blackhand Doomsaw?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Help this is my paladin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orian/advanced and i want to find a good mog for my weapon to go with my gear mog and i cant find one . Its like blizz hasnt added a good polearm , any help is welcome
    You should try these: [Merciless Gladiator's Painsaw] or the Bonechewer if you want something simple (check in the model viewer how it looks with your set)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    For my paladin and arms warriors, I also prefer the more simple design for the polearms. I've tried tonnes of different options but I always end up coming back to one of these. They're elegant, well colored and get the job done.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did our tier gear get changed in beta? The colors for heroic version.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Damn you PTR and free race changes!!! Now I don't know which race I want to be. What do you think?
    Human, imo.
    Not too different from my own Paladin.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...82:61423:35642 (Sorry about the long link. 8D)

Okey, so. Came back one month ago from one year of studies in Japan, picked up wow again this weekend and holy shit, I am in deeeep now. So, I did LFR all day and stuff like that, got a lot of gear and found myself transmoging all the time with my good old T6, grew tired of it pretty quickly again though. Been doing some transmoging with other gear and with other classes. Never really wanted to go into detail about my paladins gear, because everytime I put my mind to something I do it all the way. Not just a single gear set or mix two together. I want to pick piece by piece and make something "unique"!

So, down to business!
    If you click the link you'll quickly see that I have different parts of gear beside my completed set.

Weapon:
    The weapons (Quickening, Spiteblade and Skullreaver are supposed to be together with the Bulwark, since they are seathed on the back)

Even though I have a lot of swords, I have chosen the mace because I am playing as a holy paladin. The mace gives a more "holy-feeling" than a sword does, in my opinion.

Shields:
    The two shields beside Bulwark are there to give this "been into combat-feeling". I really like the Anti-trogg Shield, but it seems a bit too small.

Legs:
    This is where things become a bit tricky due to my OCD. The Greaves of the Martyr have a nice grey color to it, but together with my back and the Judgement chestpiece, it becomes a bit too much of red. The theme of this set is to get a more Down to earth, combat oriented Paladin. Personally, I can't stand the super, all in yellow or some other bright colored-Paladins. (No offense, people!)

The Wasteland Burnished Legplates on the other hand complements the boots, but the red from the pants and the Judgement Chestpiece have way too much of a contrast. (I am prepared to change the chestpiece all togheter, actually looking for a new one as we speak)

Head:
    Wanted to have the Valorous Aegis Helm or the Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Scaled Helm, but both of them feels rather out of place and taking too much space. At the moment, I am thinking about not using any head at all, and have a bright haircolor for a nice contrast from the grey theme.

Now, to the gear as a whole
    !
    The thing I wanted to actually ask you guys about (I wanted to write as much as possible about the thoughts and process put into this, to get the most hardcore transmogers in here to get intrested!) how does all the different color of grey feel to you? Is it all over the place or does it somehow complement each other?
    As of now, I feel like the gloves is the issue. They feel a bit too bright to the rest of the grey. (Especially if you look from behind)
    Perhaps different layers of a color makes it feel more alive, haven't seen this in movement yet. Depends on the color itself, perhaps.

So, lay it on me. What do you think? What could be changed? What do you think is good about this one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Did our tier gear get changed in beta? The colors for heroic version.
    Wait what? Screenshot or Riot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm the heroic version is now blue.

Last edited by Sett; 2014-09-22 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ichinisan View Post
    [url]

Now, to the gear as a whole
    !
    The thing I wanted to actually ask you guys about (I wanted to write as much as possible about the thoughts and process put into this, to get the most hardcore transmogers in here to get intrested!) how does all the different color of grey feel to you? Is it all over the place or does it somehow complement each other?
    As of now, I feel like the gloves is the issue. They feel a bit too bright to the rest of the grey. (Especially if you look from behind)
    Perhaps different layers of a color makes it feel more alive, haven't seen this in movement yet. Depends on the color itself, perhaps.

So, lay it on me. What do you think? What could be changed? What do you think is good about this one?
    Personally I would use Savage Gladiator's Scaled Helm and Gauntlets cause they are darker and fittig the style you want to give for the rest mace is fine while i'm not so sure about any of the shields because they look better for a Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Got more updated stuff for the instances being changed in WoD. Will have a post listed here. I also will update the warcraft realm one to reflect the new updates. ( Sorry EU players, I can only post on the NA forums! )

Our heroic t17 still has the green crystals changed to the blue ones. Personally, the change looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Got more updated stuff for the instances being changed in WoD. Will have a post listed here. I also will update the warcraft realm one to reflect the new updates. ( Sorry EU players, I can only post on the NA forums! )

Our heroic t17 still has the green crystals changed to the blue ones. Personally, the change looks better.
    The green set was the Normal (Flex) one, no? Anyway, is the sweet sweet purple set still available?

10+ Year Old Account
    For those curious it goes LFR ( non-tier look ) ---> Normal ( tier ) ---> Heroic ( same model, new color ) ---> Mythic ( new model, similiar tier themes ).

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    The green set was the Normal (Flex) one, no? Anyway, is the sweet sweet purple set still available?

The purple / gold one that is a tribute to T4 looks like it is the normal. The green / tan one was the heroic version. The green / tan has been replaced with a blue / tan. Not a huge difference but it does make the set not look so fel-corrupted I guess.

No changes to the Mythic as far as I can tell.

Other than the helm suddenly being comically huge on most races, which is a bug.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Here are mine:

Mind sharing the item list?

10+ Year Old Account
    So I finally snagged the Challenge Mode set. What are some good weapons(preferably swords) for it that aren't Abaddon or Quel'Delar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead