Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Very nice! Which tabard is that?
    Its the Wrathfull Gladiator tabard. I also got the Relentless one, yet I cant find a mog with it yet, except for the MOP CM set <3 Sadly I dindt do MOP CM on my paladin but on my warlock...

Wrathfull :
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51534/wr...diators-tabard

Relentless:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49086/re...diators-tabard

Oh, that grimace that twists on my face when I'm buying old world green sets off the AH; pieces going for 50g or so, except for the chest, of which there's only one up and they want 5k for it. Not even one of the skimpy sets, either.

Imagine what prices will be like in a few weeks when the patch hits... and all the lazy people start wanting more transmog gear too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    Imagine what prices will be like in a few weeks when the patch hits... and all the lazy people start wanting more transmog gear too.
    I've probably gone a bit overboard trying to collect BoE items so they're unlocked on day one, but it's been a strangely fun treasure hunt on the AH to find items for non-exorbitant prices. I've been running the PTR in a separate window, then going through the items that are shown as not yet unlocked, and finding the cheapest variations (if they exist).

The Appearances tab can be a little misleading as many items are flagged as "World Drop", when in fact they drop from things like the summoned garrison bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    makro this to your mouse wheel:

/click StaticPopup1Button1
    Awesome. Will try that!

Is there anyway to get the hammer appearance of Vindicator Boros in Legion? The draenei guards in Auchindoun have a similar hammer that is blue that I cannot seem to find anywhere. The PvP hammers are close, but they appear closer to the boosted hammer than the one used by the NPCs. :-(

Ok, so I've been messing around with some transmogging trying to achieve a look that's a bit Prince Arthas inspired, having a blue/gold/silver theme on the armor.
    This is really a WIP, any help or tips given would be welcomed.

Prince of Lordaeron WIP:

Version 1 Version 2

The shoulders, feet and gloves are the tricky bit. The hammer is just temporary. :P

----------------------------------------------------------------

I also did some other experiments with the same lightbringer/turalyon/SoO base:

Knight of the Argent Hand (WiP):

Last edited by The Prince; 2016-06-24 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Fixing images

My latest Argent Crusader set

Playing around on the PTR with the Appearances tab, and enjoying all the unlocks!

I wish this helm didn't have the goofy horns on it.

Never liked this old PvP set much because of the resolution crapping out the further you go down the body, but this HFC cloak is perfect with it!

I can finally put this goofy polearm from BT to use now thanks to the Legion invasion armor set.

Finally, they've changed the graphic on Blade of Misfortune from purple hilt with a reddish blade, to all-purple; I think this actually was what it originally looked like, iirc:

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-06-27 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I can finally put this goofy polearm from BT to use now thanks to the Legion invasion armor set.
    That's looks good. I was also surprised to see that it looks good with the TBC lightforge recolor. Blue base, gold swirls... and the set has some green accents that compliment the polearm.

It's still pretty sad to see, that Blizzard hasn't manged to fix some Problems.
    Scaling on other Races than Humans (for me male Taurens), "enchant-points" on some Weapons (WoD Season 3 2h Sword, Armageddon, etc.), and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked this old PvP set much because of the resolution crapping out the further you go down the body, but this HFC cloak is perfect with it!

Actually those boots look updated. Maybe it's because of blood elf but normally at least the boots looked very pixelated:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

They are much less pixelated on the PTR. Still a bit grainy around the knee, though, but it's on par with other TBC-era textures.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Actually those boots look updated. Maybe it's because of blood elf but normally at least the boots looked very pixelated:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    They are much less pixelated on the PTR. Still a bit grainy around the knee, though, but it's on par with other TBC-era textures.

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I really thought my eyes were deceiving me, or it was because I have the graphics settings at 10. Now I'm going back through the wardrobe and trying to discern which other older armor also has had visual improvements.

I cannot prove this -- and granted, I am running at the best settings -- but I swear that I'm seeing a lot of improved textures on old armor and weapons in the Wardrobe UI.

Deleted
    This is what my paladin is currently using.

Last edited by mmoc0cf5e86f17; 2016-06-28 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Forest of Souls View Post
    You mean your PALEADIN.

Will he melt if shaman casts flame shock or Fire mage casts a pyro blast =)))))))))) ?

Just logged into the PTR to discover that Claymore of Ancient Power has its original purple skin once again (for now, anyway)!

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-06-29 at 09:18 PM.

Anyone else feel like Liberace when they're playing their pally? All covered in glittering gems and looking truly fabulous?

I mean, as a male paladin - especially a Draenei paladin - you really have to be confident enough in your manhood to not gaf what others think.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just logged into the PTR to discover that Claymore of Ancient Power has its original purple skin once again (for now, anyway)!

That makes me happy, hope it stays that way

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post

My paladin Blood elf Tank
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alyzee/simple
    Made by Shyama.
    That's a lovely Wallpaper, @Shyama did a great job with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

That cloak is perfect for that set. I like a lot of old designs and would use if they withstood a closer inspection. Somewhere around T12, imho, the resolution and detail work got much much better. WoLK stuff is better than BC, and Cata gear is even more detailed than WoLK.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pairing with the kilt! And very befitting Syndorei.

- - - Updated - - -

Hammer of Atonement finally dropped! I've been farming that piece for weeks! I may have killed Archimonde more at level 70+ than level 100+ lol. But the mog is coming together. Still haven't gotten drop on boots, so mixing in N boots with H set (hardly noticeable in game, but I know so looking forward to fixing).

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-07-06 at 12:09 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"