Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    Yes that's the point it's a combination of colors that doesnt give any real perfect option
    I think the first color would've been better with red runes and red smoke, and would've helped us match things a bit more.

As it is, only the first and third colors have any obvious mogging potential; the second and third colors are so unusual that it's going to be difficult to get a pleasing match, unless future armor sets we can use incorporate similar hues.

I don't like that I can only test out the artifact colors in the order hall. If I could load them in MogIt, or even via the transmog window, I might spend more time trying to put together a set.

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    This set looks better than and says "Paladin" more than most of our Tier sets throughout the years.
    The set definitely speaks to the idea that "less is more". The only criticism I have of it is that the colors are on the drab side; then again, that could also be one of its strong suits -- no crazy clown colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muted armor pieces colors can be worked into a lot of (future) sets. They don't look as aged. The warrior t10 look-a-like pieces for example look nice with the Blacksmithing BoE leveling gear. Mostly due to the fact of it's neutral colors make it easy to blend it better compared to some of the brighter sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anida View Post
    Random question - Love the look. Do you spin when you attack?
    I too have a female dwarf. Only Templar's Verdict is a spin, here is one (with an autoattack after):

http://i.imgur.com/0mopQO8.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I too have a female dwarf. Only Templar's Verdict is a spin, here is one (with an autoattack after):

http://i.imgur.com/0mopQO8.mp4
    Fem dwarf represent!
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    Fem dwarf represent!
    thank you! I got impatient for an answer and remembered you can do a trial 100 character. Alas, the males spin is much cooler than the females... so I will remain human for now

Horde Gladiator Season 5-7 armor:

Alliance Gladiator Season 5-7 armor:

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-07-22 at 05:41 PM.

We already have a lot of blue and gold sets but the alliance one looks better imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    We already have a lot of blue and gold sets but the alliance one looks better imo.
    So much better. Wtf is with the main color choice for the horde? Not gonna lie, if they ever allow us to choose our faction no matter the race, I'm probably gonna go alliance on my belf just for better color palettes.

Though unlikely, but do you think we'll get sapped colors for the current PVP armor set?

I want my pally girl to have red Lightbringer armor, man!

Also, there a site or program to view armor or weapons that never got released, such as the red version of EoE-10 man Black Ice?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    So much better. Wtf is with the main color choice for the horde? Not gonna lie, if they ever allow us to choose our faction no matter the race, I'm probably gonna go alliance on my belf just for better color palettes.
    Won't lie though I really want the horde pvp color palette from this season. There's 2 holy weapons that match that exact set. One from glory of the legion hero (red variant of the Balance of power skin) and the challenge skin (fire variant). Been wanting to use both skins but can't really find anything good alliance side to match the red.

Other than that I think alliance usually has it better.

Also been trying to find other pieces that go with the pally CM shoulders and gloves. I think the raid finder cheatpiece from SoO matches but can't really tell. If anyone's got any ideas it'd help a lot

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Won't lie though I really want the horde pvp color palette from this season. There's 2 holy weapons that match that exact set. One from glory of the legion hero (red variant of the Balance of power skin) and the challenge skin (fire variant). Been wanting to use both skins but can't really find anything good alliance side to match the red.

Other than that I think alliance usually has it better.

Also been trying to find other pieces that go with the pally CM shoulders and gloves. I think the raid finder cheatpiece from SoO matches but can't really tell. If anyone's got any ideas it'd help a lot
    I don't use the CM shoulders because I dont like the position of them on male belfs, but this is kinda my go to blueish set that might work for the CM shoulders. I play around with the boots mostly, still haven't decided what is the best.

Pauldrons of Winged Triumph
    Truesteel Breastplate
    Gauntlets
    Divide's Greatheart Clasp
    Warmongering Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Jade Tiger Warboots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Horde Gladiator Season 5-7 armor:

-snip-

Alliance Gladiator Season 5-7 armor:

-snip-
    Reminds me of the t0 recolor in BC. Not bad but a rather... interesting shade of blue. Poor Horde though.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I actually like the horde better than alliance, the blue is just too much blue for my taste..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I actually like the horde better than alliance, the blue is just too much blue for my taste..
    Agreed. It just looks so unnatural on plate armor. What were they thinking? Do they look at this and genuinely think "Wow, this looks great!"

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    +1 Maybe it's the background but that much blue feels very odd.

Hit Prestige 11 this afternoon, and the green PvP tint isn't any better than the others for matching, especially once you can see it in different light than is possible to do in the Order Hall.

I have a set in mind for it, but it requires items from End Time, one of which is a shared loot drop. Yeesh. (EDIT: No drops on 5 paladin alts...lulz)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-07-24 at 06:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've pretty much given up on the pvp skins, I really wanted to get all of them but the longer the expansion has dragged on the more I realize the colors are horrid. I'm at 5 now because I slacked off heavily, so I'll make sure to get 6 for the 2nd skin and call it a wash from there. I need to buckle down and work on the shattered challenge, but it needs to fall on a weekend when I have time to make a bunch of attempts at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a really cool (at least I thought it looked cool) transmog using Tyrannical gear... having a hard time finding it between 4000+ pages and photobuckets becoming too big for their britches. Anyone seen it?

My two latest transmogs:

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    There was a really cool (at least I thought it looked cool) transmog using Tyrannical gear... having a hard time finding it between 4000+ pages and photobuckets becoming too big for their britches. Anyone seen it?
    Did you search for "tyrannical" within this thread? Gracin posted this one last year, for reference:

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Finally managed to win the 5 bgs I needed to get the helm and shoulders. Here is the "Dark Samurai" set that is my horde equivilant to the @heidenka posted.

Tyrannical Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Tyrannical Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Blackrock Chestpiece
    Tabard of the Earthen Ring
    Demonbreaker Gauntlets
    Sha'tari Keeper Girdle
    Demonbreaker Legplates
    Engine-Kicking Boots
    Blade of Hanna with Icy Chill