Trying to come up with something based around the gorgeous new Army of the Light cape and tabard. Not really seeing any belts that I like, though. Mender's Gridle of Endless Spring (purple crystal in center) is about as good as it gets, at least in my eyes.

The matching White Tiger chest is also a good match as it reflects the scaling on the legs, but there's a conspicuous teal crystal on the deltoid area.

If there were a pair of Noble's gloves in the thin glove style that matched the Noble's boots, this would be pretty tight.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-08-30 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Trying to come up with something based around the gorgeous new Army of the Light cape and tabard. Not really seeing any belts that I like, though. Mender's Gridle of Endless Spring (purple crystal in center) is about as good as it gets, at least in my eyes.

The matching White Tiger chest is also a good match as it reflects the scaling on the legs, but there's a conspicuous teal crystal on the deltoid area.

If there were a pair of Noble's gloves in the thin glove style that matched the Noble's boots, this would be pretty tight.

Think I've got something. Was gonna post a few of my favorite mogs in a few days so will do it soon.

That set you've got there though works really well.

Honestly we don't have enough black gear to try and make a set that matches the tabard that way imo

This is what i'd probably go with(I think the prideful helm is close to perfect) but chances are it'll just get added to the pile of tabards that I can't make plate sets for lol

If we could use the Black Tuxedo Pants for transmog...

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-08-30 at 07:04 PM.

Maybe this... only boots I could find that matched were alliance pvp boots so only kinda works as tauren

The heroic version of the antorus raid set will be a perfect match for this

Nothing original, but my favorite paladin set :

Is there a way to get the transmog of Turalyon?

Deleted
    Looks weird right?

Was it always like this? Or did one just fall off?

*edit*
    The front has one of both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by WildThings View Post
    Is there a way to get the transmog of Turalyon?
    Nope.

/NPCLYFE

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Have yet to get the shoulders, but I love the look of this set and dark tones of this recolor.

Item List
    Head: Praetorium Guard's Helmet
    Shoulder: Razorscale Shoulderguards
    Cloak: Dory's Embrace
    Chest: Praetorium Guard's Breastplate
    Hands: Praetorium Guard's Gauntlets
    Waist: Praetorium Guard's Waistplate
    Legs: Praetorium Guard's Greaves
    Feet: Praetorium Guard's Sabatons
    Weapon: Vengeful Gladiator's Greatsword
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-09-03 at 05:33 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Updated it a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for opinions on what plate transmogs match the paladin class mount colors, particularly the standard golden one:

and the vengeful one:

Edit: Not the challenge mode set or weapons as well. I've been seeing it more and more and my snowflake syndrome alarm is going off lol
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2017-09-05 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I'm looking for opinions on what plate transmogs match the paladin class mount colors, particularly the standard gold with blue crystals one and the blue with red crystals one.

Edit: Not the challenge mode set or weapons as well. I've been seeing it more and more and my snowflake syndrome alarm is going off lol
    Just to help with that last part, only 10% of the playerbase according to an mmoc graph during MoP completed Gold CMs. Can get it if you need by looking up "Mmo champion MoP challenge modes graph". I can link if you need. So not too many people have them, but generally you'll see most Paladins that have them wearing it because it's just amazing. So it might seem like a lot but it isn't.

As for the rest, I have a few mogs that match the golden horse and purple horse I'll be linking eventually.

Here's my absolute favorite holy warrior/gold transmog https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ge/taeldoriàn

I made another based on the new gear from Argus (garothi gear set) which I love. For the blue one I usually just use CM gear so can't help with that.

I'm looking for opinions on what plate transmogs match the paladin class mount colors, particularly the standard gold with blue crystals one and the blue with red crystals one.

The Mythic Antorus set is pretty much tailor-made to match the Highlord's Golden Charger. I find that the T3 Redemption set looks great with the Vengeful Charger.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-09-05 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Just to help with that last part, only 10% of the playerbase according to an mmoc graph during MoP completed Gold CMs. Can get it if you need by looking up "Mmo champion MoP challenge modes graph". I can link if you need. So not too many people have them, but generally you'll see most Paladins that have them wearing it because it's just amazing. So it might seem like a lot but it isn't.
    True, I always have enjoyed the set, and I guess I had forgotten how low the percentage of people that got it was. I might sport it again then.

The Mythic Antorus set is pretty much tailor-made to match the Highlord's Golden Charger. I find that the T3 Redemption set looks great with the Vengeful Charger.
    Yeah I love the set, though it'll be a long while till I even get any of those pieces.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Got the shoulders...and a matching mount!

Have yet to get the shoulders, but I love the look of this set and dark tones of this recolor.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-09-07 at 12:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Tha'ts the unsullied plate set, yes? I only have bracers. :| The rest refuse to drop.

If there ever were even a little bit valid excuse to buy a store mount, this would be it.

Tha'ts the unsullied plate set, yes? I only have bracers. :| The rest refuse to drop.
    Do Shoot First, Loot Later.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"