Deleted

Alliance

Still haven't learned how to post a proper picture
    Buuut I'm happy with my mog and that's important

https://zapodaj.net/cd8ff31750e17.jpg.html

As much as I like the two-hand swords included in "Weapons of the Lightforged", I find myself wishing the one-hand swords in the set were also available in a two-hand variety. They are simple, elegant, yet hefty-looking blades.

More JRPG enormo-weapons are finding their way into WoW, and sometimes I'd like to use a sword like this (pardon my crude Photoshop):

Deleted

I might have actually posted this xmog 300 or so pages back. I still love it. Just waiting on my Army of the Light rep for the tabard, I think it'll go nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrek View Post
    Still haven't learned how to post a proper picture
    Buuut I'm happy with my mog and that's important

https://zapodaj.net/cd8ff31750e17.jpg.html
    Imgur.com is imo the best one to do it. Just drag and drop a picture onto the page and it'll upload it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it.

Alternatively, if that's too small:

Not a big fan of the pine-cone beard poking through the helmet but I look past it because omg the sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I love it.

Alternatively, if that's too small:

Not a big fan of the pine-cone beard poking through the helmet but I look past it because omg the sword.
    It is indeed lovely. Your transmog would've looked much better on a female blood elf or draenei, but still nice. 7/10 (not a fan of the cloak choice and while lovely on its own, the sword lacks any tints of blue to perfectly match with the set)

Here are some of mine:

My first shoulderless transmog. Feels quite powerful somehow. Impactful. Sadly don't have a matching weapon. Zoid's Firelit Greatsword perhaps...

My current transmog. Been working on it for a while and I love it:
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2017-09-17 at 09:28 AM.

*edit:let's nuke that, finding/choosing nice transmog out there is possible, still*
    Last edited by Aleax; 2017-09-28 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted

Deleted
    My god.

I can't take the cringy paladin mindset in this thread.

/going back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    My god.

I can't take the cringy paladin mindset in this thread.

/going back home.
    What on earth what the point of this post? You visit a paladin transmog thread, and you cringe over the "paladin mindset"? Paint me baffled, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Latest update to my "Of the Alliance" title transmog. Dropped some gold on wow tokens to get the virtual ticket mount to go with it as well.

That set is pretty cohesive, Malthred. Definitely screams Alliance. I'd like to see it with the mount!

Can't post links yet since I've been lurking for so long, but the imgur is /gallery/Asy0Z

Pretty stoked about getting the army of the light tabard this morning, thought it'd be a nice opportunity to break this lurking. Engi goggles, primal elite shoulders/chest/legs, hateful boots, steelgrip gauntlets, hidden skin dungeon variant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What on earth what the point of this post? You visit a paladin transmog thread, and you cringe over the "paladin mindset"? Paint me baffled, sir.
    Hold your sword, paladin of 7 kingdoms and saviour of dragons and lionheart(and magnificent armorset).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-09-19 at 08:34 PM.

Hold your sword, paladin of 7 kingdoms and saviour of dragons and lionheart(and magnificent armorset).
    Cringiest thing in this thread is you dude

Damn son, you're like the definition of cringe.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Your name is certainly appropriate.

Deleted

Trying to build a set with the Greater Invasion boss drops until Antorus opens.

The Mage Tower skin of Ashbringer matches this better than Quel'Delar, but I just can't stand how ridiculously huge that sword is.
    Still looking for a better matching belt.
    Last edited by mmocd0308302fa; 2017-09-20 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post

Trying to build a set with the Greater Invasion boss drops until Antorus opens.

The Mage Tower skin of Ashbringer matches this better than Quel'Delar, but I just can't stand how ridiculously huge that sword is.
    Still looking for a better matching belt.
    I was all about the Heroic T21 color when I first saw it, but the Normal recolor has grown on me and is now my favorite.