Poll: patch 4.3 new Battlegrounds/Arenas

Deleted

Patch 4.3 Battlegrounds/Arena's

No mention of any new Battlegrounds/Arenas in patch 4.3 as of yet. do you guys think we will be getting anything new for PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treacherous View Post
    No mention of any new Battlegrounds/Arenas in patch 4.3 as of yet. do you guys think we will be getting anything new for PvP.
    Nope .

Deleted
    hoping for some AV reforms to take away reinforcements and implement a system that for every tower you kil your general gains a warmaster (who doesn't respawn unlike the ones for alive towers)

Im hoping that if I keep yelling DEATHMATCH BG!!!!!!!!! over and over, others will join me and eventually we might get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Im hoping that if I keep yelling DEATHMATCH BG!!!!!!!!! over and over, others will join me and eventually we might get it.
    I recently thought that it would be interesting to have a "warfront" or something. 40vs40 BG, No respawns... but rezzes maybe with usual respawn timer penalties? ( I just thought of that last part)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Whoever has the best aoe classes and healers would win

For example : 40 vs 40 Deathmatch ~~ 10 healers and 30 dps vs 1 healer 39 dps . That would not be fun for the 2nd team

OT : Some 15 man BG maybe ? :3