Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    NoA still hates us and no news of a NA release.
    Even with how well its doing in EU, I don't understand. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    They should change the main character's name to Link, and call it Zeldablade Chronicles.

It'll sell millions!
    Last edited by Fizzlegear; 2011-09-02 at 01:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    Makes me sad it's not slated for release in the US. The Xenogears saga is one of my favorite series.
    g ever

Xenogears greatest rpg ever,would like to try xenoblade though too bad I'm not into wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    None yet, but it is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlegear View Post
    They should change the main character's name to Link, and call it Zeldablade Chronicles.

It'll sell millions!
    If this was still the NES/SNES days they probably would do that.

I found out about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rainfall earlier today. For those who dont know, apparently there is a campaign underway to attempt to persuade Nintendo of America to bring Xenoblade and two other Wii RPG's to the US. From what I was reading, they have already convinced the Japanese publisher so here's hoping Nintendo of American pulls their heads out and brings these games over cuz the RPG market in this country has been crap this year

I might get it, but I'm still waiting for Tales of Graces.

I remember hearing about this some years ago in a gaming mag... Xenoblade is supposed to be the next "Xeno" game from the guys behind Xenogears (!!!) and Xenosaga (wtfiswrongwithyou). I'll reserve my judgment when I get my hands on it--jrpgs have been in the shitter for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I found out about this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rainfall earlier today. For those who dont know, apparently there is a campaign underway to attempt to persuade Nintendo of America to bring Xenoblade and two other Wii RPG's to the US. From what I was reading, they have already convinced the Japanese publisher so here's hoping Nintendo of American pulls their heads out and brings these games over cuz the RPG market in this country has been crap this year
    OpRainfall bombarded Nintendo of America with Facebook Requests, E-mails, snail-mail etc. and got completely shot down.

Lets encourage pirating by region locking our consoles and restricting a games release to a major country. :/
    (Im mad its not here in the states.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlegear View Post
    Curse you, Europe! I want to play that game, but I'm in NA and I don't like modding my systems. =/

Hopefully it sells well, so NoA will bring it over.
    there's no telling what will happen. Most promising releases sometimes flop

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    A friend of mine recently imported this, and I got to play it and and also watched him.

It *might* be my favorite RPG this gen. And I've played some damn good RPGs. Seamless open world, fantastic music, awesome characters, great artstyle, fun battle/leveing system and then some.

I will reserve final judgement until I get my own copy and play through it though, since I only got to play a few hours and it can be a 100ish hour game if you want to do everything like sidequests and full exploration and whatever. Almost every UK import store is back ordered so I prolly won't get it til close to October. Stupid NoA. This game should be lauded and they are sitting on it when it's already translated to English.

Edit: And anyone who REALLY wants to play it, modding a Wii takes about 15 min and a 2g gig SD card with an internet connection. I will never advocate piracy but if NoA wants to deny you this gem then f*ck em, you are paying for a copy this way and still get to play in English. Again though, most import stores are backordered so it might be a while...
    Last edited by Kenai; 2011-09-07 at 04:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Get it off ebay Kenai. That's where I got mine.
    I am curious, what did you pay?

I already ordered from...I think it was zavvi? Might have been thehut instead, but it was comparable to a U.S. release price and it had free shipping.