Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile So, who still has his/her benediction(anathema)?

I almost forgot I had it when I noticed it in my bank today looking around loling at all my old gear because of this whole transmo-thingy, isn't this staff gonna be the thing that priests want to show off with the most? Or am I mistaken by a mile?

Either way, do you still have your staff? Did you ever get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

The most epic quest chain I've done on my Priest. And that's counting What It Means To Be Horde (close second, mind you).

Erys Havenfire holds a place in my heart. The only Priest hero we've ever had! ....even if she was already dead before the game started. -__-"
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

got mine ready!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    The most epic quest chain I've done on my Priest. And that's counting What It Means To Be Horde (close second, mind you).

Erys Havenfire holds a place in my heart. The only Priest hero we've ever had! ....even if she was already dead before the game started. -__-"
    That questchain. I remember that aswell like it was yesterday. The saving part wasnt actually easy until I understood it. Whoo boy this brings back memories.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Did the quest back during 60 content, I remember with the holy water from strat is was reletively easy but quite awesome. Unfortunately, I deleted that priest to level a gnome priest right before the launch of cata when they revamped the questing. Clearly this was a big mistake but I can assure you they will probably bring something out so players can get access to this weapon look for the 4.3 thing. Too many people will complain guarenteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffari View Post
    Did the quest back during 60 content, I remember with the holy water from strat is was reletively easy but quite awesome. Unfortunately, I deleted that priest to level a gnome priest right before the launch of cata when they revamped the questing. Clearly this was a big mistake but I can assure you they will probably bring something out so players can get access to this weapon look for the 4.3 thing. Too many people will complain guarenteed.
    Not really. It had its place, I'm actually more surprised they didn't add a Feat of Strength for it, and leave it at that.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Of course I still have it ... on both of my priests
    One cannot be a true priest without Bene/Ana

It is still the most beautifully made staff in the game

I have it still but on a closed account, so sad.

of course! still in my inventory
    +++ Why Me - Wrathbringer EU +++
    ~~~ Vilden ~~~
    7/7 Heroic - 25man: World 18th - German 2nd

Deleted
    same here *hooray*
    I got my staff at Lv80 even though my priest is 6 years old

Still have it!
    Got Lok'delar and Rhok'delar on my hunter as well

One of the best looking staves, screw Dragonwrath.

I really wish staves nowadays could look as good, and staves nowadays are tiny too. Smoldering Censure of Purity is like, almost 1/2 the length of Benediction...BLIZZARD, Y U NO MAKE LONG STAVES
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have it but never liked it, Apostle of Argus is by far the best looking staff for me.
    Staff of Immaculate Recovery it's cool too.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-08-18 at 07:33 AM.

I still have it on my old priest main, but she is sort of retired and on another server on a different faction =(...

Benediction? Sure I have it in my bank somewhere simply because it took me 2 months of being top dkp before the freaking eye of divinity actually dropped (I was the laughing stock of the guild when the leaf dropped 7 times in a row, I missed 1 domo kill and the eye dropped, and had to wait for another 3 kills to get it).

I still think it looks like a flagpole though.

Staff of Immaculate Recovery. Now THAT's a nice weapon. Got my t5 set waiting for the implemention of the new NPC's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Still have it but never liked it, Apostle of Argus is by far the best looking staff for me.
    Staff of Immaculate Recovery it's cool too.
    I still got the apostle one. Used to heal with t5 shoulders, 4 t6 pieces and that in tbc, I felt so awesome.

All priest should have this beauty. Was a nice hard quest back those days Gonna use it from day one as 4.3 hits. Now i'm must gonna farm T5 also, never saved that because of storage problems.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still keep mine in my bag and wear it once in a while when I am running around SW. I got excited when I read that in 4.3 we might be able to transform gear. I will likely be rocking a transformed benediction.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still have it! Gonna be a toss up between Anathema and priest-on-a-stick (Staff of Immaculate Recovery).