Deleted

Arcane rotation advanced

I know the basics of arcane mage play, with a burn and conservation phase.

The thing I'm wondering is this:
    Your cds don't line up and can't be popped simultaniously, so when i get my racial:berserking and mirrorimages back after three minutes, I don't have another burnphase to run em with. Should I just pop them on cd, or should I save them for the burn phases all the time?

Regards

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I'm not a Troll (I'm not even Horde), I would think that you would want to save Berserking for a burn phase, but I'm really not sure.

As for Mirror Images, they're not an important DPS cooldown, and they can realistically be popped at any time, or they can be saved for a time when having irrelevant threat might be important (Example: A Spark has spawned on the Rhyolith encounter, and you don't want to worry about pulling threat off of the tank.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Burn phases should be every 2 mins, don't wait for Mirrors to come off cooldown and hold off on using arcane power until mana gem is off cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use Berserking for every other burn phase. MI isn't much of a dps gain, but using it without AP up (and thus wasting a GCD) is definitely not the way to go, so you use MI with every other burn phase as well.