how much healing do Spriest do?

So yeah title basically says it its just a curious question. And I am talking about Firelands bosses/ other raids about how much?

Barely any, the only decent healing you'd get is from GH/FH, and you go oom fast. Since they're not healer specced, they don't have +15% healing or +15% intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I think he's probably talking about the healing from VE.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I think he's probably talking about the healing from VE.
    yeah that^ not direct casting heals

The current VE is a joke, and the healing it does is not even a shadow of what it used to do back in WotLK. Heck, let's not talk about how nice it was in TBC...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

On our last majordomo run our spriest did 1.2 mil healing at 2.8k hps, with a little over half of that being self healing and 68% of the healing coming from VE. 700k overhealing.

for spriest remember to subtract friendly fire from self healing. VT/VE are meant to cancel out SW: D with a little left over.

Deleted
    Depends on the fight, but as a 366 iLvl Priest, I normally pump out around 2k hps, sometimes 3k in more AoE intensive fights.

Very little amount of healing compared to the amount healers can do.

Quote Originally Posted by zakaluka View Post
    for spriest remember to subtract friendly fire from self healing. VT/VE are meant to cancel out SW: D with a little left over.
    Tell that to me now, after I pooped on myself 3 times on Baelroc after tanking crystals! Lmao

On my alt I tick over about 2.5-2.8khps from VE

so 4-5 spriests would do as much healing as 1 real healer
    not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Tell that to me now, after I pooped on myself 3 times on Baelroc after tanking crystals! Lmao
    Well just as with any other healing, if the damage you take is great enough to kill you then you can't be healed

For Baleroc, you can still use SW after 25%, just... don't double tap it

One SW, even if it crits, won't kill you at 100%, so just hit it once, wait for VE healing, and hit it again at 100%. On Baleroc I usually SW every 6-8 seconds after 25%, never killecd myself doing it that way
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory