Deleted
    Those vids are hilarious.

I love Battlefield 3! But one thing i miss is the opertunity of changing your classes wepon and loadout WITHOUT having to start a quick match. If you could do that in the
    web browser (PC version this is), i would be ever so greatful

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayon The Shaman View Post
    I love Battlefield 3! But one thing i miss is the opertunity of changing your classes wepon and loadout WITHOUT having to start a quick match. If you could do that in the
    web browser (PC version this is), i would be ever so greatful
    That is a planned changed. Not sure on an ETA though.

i wish i could have fun with C4 like that guy, great videos

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    i wish i could have fun with C4 like that guy, great videos
    You have to spend hours and hours and hours looking for those situations and the few you will find in those hours can be easily missed. A video like that makes it look easy but it leaves out the amount of time it actually took to get those things to work. But great fun to watch when you can get it to work.

So after this last patch my mouse movement is out of control I had to turn down the sensitivity by half and it was still bad. Also now I'm getting some weird lag or something but every time I move or swing around the screen looks really weird, its like I'm rushing through a small area so fast that I can't identify anything. Its seriously making me sick.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Those videos are awesome. I love the stuff he writes, it makes it super funny.

The best part is easily when he lays down next to that sniper like they were hanging out.

Been having a huge problem with this game recently, all the green environment maps are making me rage, trying to spot enemies is hard enough, being very very colourblind to greens/blues makes it even harder

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    Been having a huge problem with this game recently, all the green environment maps are making me rage, trying to spot enemies is hard enough, being very very colourblind to greens/blues makes it even harder
    Equip the IRNV scope and you'll be fine. It makes camo and stillness obsolete.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I use an IR sight on every gun.

This was my biggest complaint when the game was released. Without waiting to unlock the IRNV, I recommend you minimize all setting with the exception of AA and AA related settings. You will still see all warning signs (grenade indicators, sniper light flash, vehicle smoke, etc) but foliage, shadows and lens flares will be kept to a minimum. Keep practicing like that until you begin to recognize enemy camo and friendly gear from environment. Map repetition will allow you to learn and see what outline should not go where. It took me a few hours and now I can easily spot them from a distance.

And before I forget: Shoot first, ask questions later.
    I'm still thinking about it...

IR is the cheese, but I still use it anyways.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/10/li...ple-black-ops/

Loled at this. But not suprising seeing as how the launch was horrible for xbox due to shity EA servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/10/li...ple-black-ops/

Loled at this. But not suprising seeing as how the launch was horrible for xbox due to shity EA servers.
    I still continue to get D/C'd. EA servers are some of the worst I've ever used. Is someone shutting them down every 30 mins or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    IR is the cheese, but I still use it anyways.
    I am becoming so dependent on IR scope on some non-night map that I wonder what would happen if DICE decides to nerf it. The game is gorgeous, but all the foliage and trashs flying around make things so hard to differentiate.

I tried the IR scope and did not like it I much prefer the iron sights or a red dot. The only gun I would consider using it on would be the an 94 but I really dislike that gun for some reason. Also does anyone else hate when you're trying to level up another class only to be forced back into engineering to destroy tanks because no one else is.

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    I tried the IR scope and did not like it I much prefer the iron sights or a red dot. The only gun I would consider using it on would be the an 94 but I really dislike that gun for some reason. Also does anyone else hate when you're trying to level up another class only to be forced back into engineering to destroy tanks because no one else is.
    God, that happens to me all the time. I've only played eng so far because I feel that I need to have a rocket launcher at all times(because their so damn useful), but now I'm trying to level up support (which Is IMO annoying to do because the guns are terrible) to get the mortar. So I spawn support to find that no one Is killing the tanks. So I always get blown to pieces. Kind of hard to level up a class when you die every 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    God, that happens to me all the time. I've only played eng so far because I feel that I need to have a rocket launcher at all times(because their so damn useful), but now I'm trying to level up support (which Is IMO annoying to do because the guns are terrible) to get the mortar. So I spawn support to find that no one Is killing the tanks. So I always get blown to pieces. Kind of hard to level up a class when you die every 10 seconds.
    Support is pretty decent if your crafty with the C4, Many a times where iv snuck around behind a tank and c4ed it up. Thats why when using vehicles you never wanna stay in first person the whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Support is pretty decent if your crafty with the C4, Many a times where iv snuck around behind a tank and c4ed it up. Thats why when using vehicles you never wanna stay in first person the whole time.
    yeah, third person view helps you stop being an effing retard .. the number of times i'm trying to repair a tank and the spacker drives off from me, then gets blow to shit soon after .. seriously, your gunner jumps out (when you're stationary) .. take an idea and see if he's healing your tank before driving off .. hell, you don't even need 3rd person on normal mode you get a hp% indicator .. /cry (but i mostly play assault in metro now anyway) :P

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    I am becoming so dependent on IR scope on some non-night map that I wonder what would happen if DICE decides to nerf it. The game is gorgeous, but all the foliage and trashs flying around make things so hard to differentiate.
    I really want it gone so fast, it's so annoying. I feel forced to use it because 1. Everyone else is, and 2. It makes such a difference. But I really dont want to use it, it takes a lot of the skill out of the game and a lot of the fun - the fun of not knowing if someone is there but thinking there is so shooting anyone.

The fun of people hiding in bushes and you having to be extra careful, moving with more tactical awareness to objectives rather than sprint 100 yards use sight, sprint another 50 use sight, sprint another 50 use sight.

The fun of setting up my massive MG and having to use my eyes to see people, rather than just scoping and going "yo yo yo there you all are 21-0 kd time".

I mean I am good anyway so I can actually do without but the difference... is astronomical. Even at the highest level.

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 04:11 PM ----------

For the xbox users, here are the xbox charts as of the 9th.

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
    2. Battlefield 3
    3. Modern Warfare 2
    4. Gears of War 3
    5. FIFA 12
    6. Halo: Reach

Not exactly like anyone cares but let's predict next week

1. Modern Warfare 3.
    2. Battlefield 3
    3. Black Ops
    4. Gears of War 3

This is also why I said before, MW3 is a waste of money for what it is - and it fractures it's MP community across multiple games. However I probably just gave Kotkick another idea "Call of Duty Multiplayer", combines all the MW's and Black Ops and WaW titles into 1 Multiplayer game where you can play all the maps, all the game types and use all the weapons at your and the servers discretion.

lmao. Anyway yeah, looks like BF3 is doing as well as it should be though, despite so many people complaining.

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    Nah because my class is support and I can carry C4, and the other class I use is engineer :P

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Guns are imba at the moment, I posted a thread on battlelog because they are effing ridiculous.

m249 + foregrip + irnv?

>.>

I refuse to use the foregrip with my support guns though, I love laying the bastard down with the bipod and pumping people full of lead as the gun should really be used. I asked for the foregrips removal because at the moment assault rifles, smgs and lmg's with the foregrip basically respond the same with very little variance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Deleted
    I just started playing this and I have a quick nub question. You unlock upgrades to tanks and planes etc, but is there a way you have to select one or your vehicles get all upgrades you've unlocked? And is there no other way to change your load out than in the middle of a game?