15+ Year Old Account
    The F-35 is the only jet that will hover...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    The F-35 is the only jet that will hover...
    If you decelerate you can get any jet to "hover" granted its more gliding but its moving so slow it might as well be stationary.

Quote Originally Posted by black-morph View Post
    If you decelerate you can get any jet to "hover" granted its more gliding but its moving so slow it might as well be stationary.
    a non-moving jet is a dead jet, unless the opposite team's jet pilots are so impotent they cant hit an almost stationary target. In that case you have air superiority already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand what you mean, but its REALLY hard to line it up perfectly and hope the copter doesn't move/ that you don't slam into it

Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    a non-moving jet is a dead jet, unless the opposite team's jet pilots are so impotent they cant hit an almost stationary target. In that case you have air superiority already.
    In most cases, yes, but if the other pilot is flying away from the map to turn around you'll be safe for a while

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    You can usually get one run easily without bother on a heli which will either destroy it or set it on fire. As far as air superiority goes, if the russians don't have it on B2K maps they are doing something wrong. The F-35 is so bad compared to the flanker its not even funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can usually get one run easily without bother on a heli which will either destroy it or set it on fire. As far as air superiority goes, if the russians don't have it on B2K maps they are doing something wrong. The F-35 is so bad compared to the flanker its not even funny.
    The Flanker is also on Caspian border correct?, last game i played ( conquest of course ) We had a stalemate in the air the whole game, not a single aircraft went down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    The Flanker is also on Caspian border correct?, last game i played ( conquest of course ) We had a stalemate in the air the whole game, not a single aircraft went down
    I did specify B2k maps but yes the flanker is the Russian plane for standard maps too. If you had a stalemate the teams were not doing enough to get air superiority as the f-18 and flanker handle pretty much the same. The F-35 however will get outmaneuvered all the time because it can't brake turn properly and anyone who knows how to brake turn can just sit on the back of any F-35 with the Flanker and gun him down with ease.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sidneycrosby View Post
    every game i join is a spawn camping infantry game. not fun.
    Join a Squad, Spawn on squad member. No more static spawn points.

I did specify B2k maps but yes the flanker is the Russian plane for standard maps too. If you had a stalemate the teams were not doing enough to get air superiority as the f-18 and flanker handle pretty much the same. The F-35 however will get outmaneuvered all the time because it can't brake turn properly and anyone who knows how to brake turn can just sit on the back of any F-35 with the Flanker and gun him down with ease.
    Nah. Im talking about jets in general. In 2 B2K maps with jets I'm agree with you though, US F35s stand no chance against RU opponents. Or you can do like my friend did: went stealing opponents' jet on the airfield =)

Anyone here from clan =LKC=

Deleted
    weell this seems like a design fault on xbox360, when i try and join a game with my friend it keeps putting us on different teams! we join as a squad but it puts on seperate teams! why the fuck woud i want to join with a friend and be on a seperate team to him? tried joinging and leaving like 10 different games now and we cant get on same team

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    weell this seems like a design fault on xbox360, when i try and join a game with my friend it keeps putting us on different teams! we join as a squad but it puts on seperate teams! why the fuck woud i want to join with a friend and be on a seperate team to him? tried joinging and leaving like 10 different games now and we cant get on same team
    Yeah, happens a lot, not sure if theres any way around it but to play against him for a round and hope you get onto his team

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Yeah, happens a lot, not sure if theres any way around it but to play against him for a round and hope you get onto his team

finally got onto the same team after like 15 trys, just seems stupid they let you join as a squad and then put you on different teams

I am a little sad that i can't play BF3 anymore... When i join a game i only got sound, and no video. I tried reinstalling the game, checked everywhere on the internet for fixes, made sure all drivers are up to date, and ran all kinds of repair the game got... tried everything but nothing works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I am a little sad that i can't play BF3 anymore... When i join a game i only got sound, and no video. I tried reinstalling the game, checked everywhere on the internet for fixes, made sure all drivers are up to date, and ran all kinds of repair the game got... tried everything but nothing works.
    when you say play it anymore, i guess you could play it before then? whats your PC specs, and have you tried customer support on their website?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep trying, and my suggestion is go to Server Browser and join a game close to empty. Works more than matchmaking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post
    Keep trying, and my suggestion is go to Server Browser and join a game close to empty. Works more than matchmaking.

yeah i was using server browser, i tried to join servers with 5+ empty slots, but it just keeps sticking us on seperate teams. they really need to fix that tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i was using server browser, i tried to join servers with 5+ empty slots, but it just keeps sticking us on seperate teams. they really need to fix that tbh.
    Agreed with you 100%. There's no excuse for it, BC2 was fine with squads. They need to get it together and fix it already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post
    Agreed with you 100%. There's no excuse for it, BC2 was fine with squads. They need to get it together and fix it already.

does it happen on PC aswell? or just console?
    i had to download a 2gb update a few days on xbox for BF3, said it was bug fixes for single and multiplayer, i hoped that would fix it, but it didnt seem to do anything :P

10+ Year Old Account
    does it happen on PC aswell? or just console?
    i had to download a 2gb update a few days on xbox for BF3, said it was bug fixes for single and multiplayer, i hoped that would fix it, but it didnt seem to do anything :P
    I don't think it happens on PC. Consoles, yes.
    The whole reason I didn't download the update was because of that. It occured even more with the update. Plus they made the IRNV sight useless...