Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Yeah, happens a lot, not sure if theres any way around it but to play against him for a round and hope you get onto his team

finally got onto the same team after like 15 trys, just seems stupid they let you join as a squad and then put you on different teams
    Too cool for a signature

I am a little sad that i can't play BF3 anymore... When i join a game i only got sound, and no video. I tried reinstalling the game, checked everywhere on the internet for fixes, made sure all drivers are up to date, and ran all kinds of repair the game got... tried everything but nothing works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I am a little sad that i can't play BF3 anymore... When i join a game i only got sound, and no video. I tried reinstalling the game, checked everywhere on the internet for fixes, made sure all drivers are up to date, and ran all kinds of repair the game got... tried everything but nothing works.
    when you say play it anymore, i guess you could play it before then? whats your PC specs, and have you tried customer support on their website?
    Too cool for a signature

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    weell this seems like a design fault on xbox360, when i try and join a game with my friend it keeps putting us on different teams! we join as a squad but it puts on seperate teams! why the fuck woud i want to join with a friend and be on a seperate team to him? tried joinging and leaving like 10 different games now and we cant get on same team
    Keep trying, and my suggestion is go to Server Browser and join a game close to empty. Works more than matchmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post
    Keep trying, and my suggestion is go to Server Browser and join a game close to empty. Works more than matchmaking.

yeah i was using server browser, i tried to join servers with 5+ empty slots, but it just keeps sticking us on seperate teams. they really need to fix that tbh.
    Too cool for a signature

yeah i was using server browser, i tried to join servers with 5+ empty slots, but it just keeps sticking us on seperate teams. they really need to fix that tbh.
    Agreed with you 100%. There's no excuse for it, BC2 was fine with squads. They need to get it together and fix it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post
    Agreed with you 100%. There's no excuse for it, BC2 was fine with squads. They need to get it together and fix it already.

does it happen on PC aswell? or just console?
    i had to download a 2gb update a few days on xbox for BF3, said it was bug fixes for single and multiplayer, i hoped that would fix it, but it didnt seem to do anything :P
    Too cool for a signature

does it happen on PC aswell? or just console?
    i had to download a 2gb update a few days on xbox for BF3, said it was bug fixes for single and multiplayer, i hoped that would fix it, but it didnt seem to do anything :P
    I don't think it happens on PC. Consoles, yes.
    The whole reason I didn't download the update was because of that. It occured even more with the update. Plus they made the IRNV sight useless...

Does anybody else still crash within 5-10 minutes of starting the game in Multiplayer? My computer specs are fine, and I have Windows 7 32 bit :/
    In honor of all the kids bringing up my avatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Wow, for someone with a trollface avatar, you are pretty bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Does anybody else still crash within 5-10 minutes of starting the game in Multiplayer? My computer specs are fine, and I have Windows 7 32 bit :/

happened to me a few times on PC now, not that often though. and its usually while i do a sharp turn in a jet or heli it crashes
    Too cool for a signature

happened to me a few times on PC now, not that often though. and its usually while i do a sharp turn in a jet or heli it crashes
    For me, no matter what I'm doing it'll crash. Heck, even in the deployment screen it crashes. I posted on the official forums a while back, but got no response or help. And the mmo-champ community is more friendly
    In honor of all the kids bringing up my avatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Wow, for someone with a trollface avatar, you are pretty bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    For me, no matter what I'm doing it'll crash. Heck, even in the deployment screen it crashes. I posted on the official forums a while back, but got no response or help. And the mmo-champ community is more friendly

might be better off asking in the computer section, will probably get more help there. all i could suggest is making sure your video drivers are up to date, thats all i can say :P
    Too cool for a signature

Melkandor - I'm having pretty much the same option. I've gotten lucky and managed to play for up to 40 minutes at at a time before crashes. I think on average I play 15-20 minutes between crashes, though.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Melkandor - I'm having pretty much the same option. I've gotten lucky and managed to play for up to 40 minutes at at a time before crashes. I think on average I play 15-20 minutes between crashes, though.
    I don't play BF3 on PC, but did you try running as admin, downloading the new patch, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

could try asking their customer support live chat on the website. though they were not much help for me the might help with your problem.

---------- Post added 2012-01-30 at 02:39 AM ----------

ok i keep getting this wierd bug, i keep randomlly dying. i will just be running a long and then i just die, and all it says is "bad luck" and shows my dog tags, its happened a few times now. it doesnt say its suicide, it doesnt say anything apart from a box with your dog tags and "bad luck" wrote above them. anyone else had this and know why it happens?
    Too cool for a signature

Pit Lord
    Is there a Steam version of this game yet?

How about an in-game server browser for the PC version?

I want to give them my money, but there's so much bullshit with the PC version, and I refuse to play twitch shooters on console.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post

I want to give them my money, but there's so much bullshit with the PC version, and I refuse to play twitch shooters on console.
    Pretty sure it's still Origin only, I can't imagine that changing.

No in game browser, but Battlelog works fine IMO.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Pit Lord
    OK, thanks. Still waiting I guess...
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post

I really don't see why people are so worried about Origin...they do the same stuff as the rest of them. And there is nothing wrong with Battlelog games close and load just as fast as if it was an ingame browser.

Titan
    ok i keep getting this wierd bug, i keep randomlly dying. i will just be running a long and then i just die, and all it says is "bad luck" and shows my dog tags, its happened a few times now. it doesnt say its suicide, it doesnt say anything apart from a box with your dog tags and "bad luck" wrote above them. anyone else had this and know why it happens?
    Yeah, i keep getting that too. I once had it when i was stood around a corner on Metro. There was a firefight on the steps as you head up to B from US side. Russians in that little hallway, US on the stairs. I was stood at the back, crouched down, not visible above the stairs. Suddenly, firing mostly stops as if there's no enemies. 5 seconds later, i get randomly killed with "bad luck".

One other thing that annoys me is the randomness of spawns. Several times, i've spawned on a cap we own, only to spawn right in the middle of a circle of enemies. I've spawned right behind a whole group of them at times too. I usually take out 2-3 before getting pummeled.

Knife physics. God this is frustrating. I've gone to knife someone, right behind them, only for the knife to miss. Oh shit, they just heard that and now i'm dead. Only once has it worked in my favour, in that i went to knife someone, assumed i'd missed, but then saw my character jump like 10ft to do the kill. Sometimes, i think a knife should have hit me and it doesn't.

As of late, i've been playing knife and pistol only servers. Very much a fun change from the usual. It's great for XP, but i'm only there because it's so much more fun. I do go back to jet maps now and again. Wouldn't make sense to have bought a 5700DPI mouse and then stick to not doing my favourite past time in BF games. Outside of these 2, i tend to roll recon. Having a dedicated sniper button and an overflow of MAV riding explotative jackasses makes for easy pickings at times.

We're still waiting on the new patch though. No word on when it'll be out.
    [...]