Yep, they pulled another classic EA with this premium shit.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Wow....I didn't know you get FUCKING VEHICLES! My god. This is way worse than that COD premium thing. Some people are too stupid to understand that this isn't ok.
    It's ok to pay twice for B2K(if you bought limited edition)? It's ok to get EXCLUSIVE VEHICLES AND WEAPONS IN A GAME WHERE VEHICLES AND WEAPONS MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I would be ok with cosmetic skins or something, but actual weapons and vehicles!?!
    Christ people, you don't even know what the hell Aftermath and Endgame are and what they offer but yet you still buy them! Who knows, you probably will quit BF3 to play planetside 2 or something before those come out.
    BF3 premium is just one massive preorder. A preorder with the most offensive exclusives that I have ever seen.

Bash this post all you want, but if you bought premium me and EA are laughing our asses off at you.

I'm going to sound a little rude here and I apologize but, cry more? Seriously, every post I see is about how bad Premium is, yes it's just EA trying to get more money but they're a company and I don't see how this is a bad deal at all, your getting all upcoming DLC, a ton of new weapons, dog tags, outfits (or w/e they call them), assignments, vehicles and you get the DLC 2 weeks early AND your saving at least $20. So tell me, what part of that is a "bad deal"? I'm starting to think that the people saying it's bad are just jelly that they can't afford it.
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2012-06-05 at 01:29 PM.
    Sell a man a fish, and he can eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you lose a great business opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    This guy could sell more Oxyclean than Billy Mays, and make you feel like a badass while using it.

How the hell are people gonna use the other vehicles against you if you don't own the map pack they're using them on?

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    I'm going to sound a little rude here and I apologize but, cry more? Seriously, every post I see is about how bad Premium is, yes it's just EA trying to get more money but they're a company and I don't see how this is a bad deal at all, your getting all upcoming DLC, a ton of new weapons, dog tags, outfits (or w/e they call them), assignments, vehicles and you get the DLC 2 weeks early AND your saving at least $20. So tell me, what part of that is "bad deal"? I'm starting to think that the people saying it's bad are just jelly that they can't afford it.
    This. I was planning on getting the DLC anyway, so for me it's a good deal. I save money and get some extra stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    I'm going to sound a little rude here and I apologize but, cry more? Seriously, every post I see is about how bad Premium is, yes it's just EA trying to get more money but they're a company and I don't see how this is a bad deal at all, your getting all upcoming DLC, a ton of new weapons, dog tags, outfits (or w/e they call them), assignments, vehicles and you get the DLC 2 weeks early AND your saving at least $20. So tell me, what part of that is a "bad deal"? I'm starting to think that the people saying it's bad are just jelly that they can't afford it.
    Edit: now that I think about it, 4 more DLC's ~$20 each, you are saving ~$20. If not more.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-06-05 at 01:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

Does each DLC, like close quarters, cost 20$? Damn, that's alot, almost half of what I paid for the game in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Does each DLC, like close quarters, cost 20$? Damn, that's alot, almost half of what I paid for the game in the first place.
    They haven't said, but considering how CQ is the smallest DLC, I would assume they would all be the same price if not more.
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

only thing im like WTF about, is this premium offers the back to karkand pack as well, But i already have that with my pre-order, so would i be getting 2 copies of the same expansion? thats kind of weird..

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    only thing im like WTF about, is this premium offers the back to karkand pack as well, But i already have that with my pre-order, so would i be getting 2 copies of the same expansion? thats kind of weird..
    It's for the newcomers that didn't get it with the pre-order or bought it afterwards already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's for the newcomers that didn't get it with the pre-order or bought it afterwards already.
    i understand that, i just wish i could remove it from the purchase, but looks like they wont allow it.

Please let us be able to fly C130s, it will be the baws seriously. Can't wait though, Close Quarters are nice and all but Armoured Kill will be more fun imho.

That said I wish they had 10 more maps or infact 10 more of everything in the new DLCs :3
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

Could someone outline or provide a link to what one gets right now if they subscribe to the Premium service right now. I understand that future DLC's are included, as well as early DLC access and some Battlelog features. But are additional weapons, appearances, and vehicles unlocked immediately? If so is there a list of those items somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by holperd View Post
    Could someone outline or provide a link to what one gets right now if they subscribe to the Premium service right now. I understand that future DLC's are included, as well as early DLC access and some Battlelog features. But are additional weapons, appearance, vehicles unlocked immediate? If so is there a list of those items somewhere?
    well, you get access to the camo on your weapons right away, as well as the premium appearances, the weapons come with the expansions and completing the new assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by holperd View Post
    Could someone outline or provide a link to what one gets right now if they subscribe to the Premium service right now. I understand that future DLC's are included, as well as early DLC access and some Battlelog features. But are additional weapons, appearances, and vehicles unlocked immediately? If so is there a list of those items somewhere?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/premium/

Close Quarters

4 new maps
    HD Destruction
    New game modes
    10 new weapons

You also get a special knife, you can reset all of your stats, special double XP events, dog tags, queue priority, and new assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Wow....I didn't know you get FUCKING VEHICLES! My god. This is way worse than that COD premium thing. Some people are too stupid to understand that this isn't ok.
    It's ok to pay twice for B2K(if you bought limited edition)? It's ok to get EXCLUSIVE VEHICLES AND WEAPONS IN A GAME WHERE VEHICLES AND WEAPONS MAKE A DIFFERENCE? I would be ok with cosmetic skins or something, but actual weapons and vehicles!?!
    Christ people, you don't even know what the hell Aftermath and Endgame are and what they offer but yet you still buy them! Who knows, you probably will quit BF3 to play planetside 2 or something before those come out.
    BF3 premium is just one massive preorder. A preorder with the most offensive exclusives that I have ever seen.

Bash this post all you want, but if you bought premium me and EA are laughing our asses off at you.
    Uhm you actually do not get an advantage by buying these expansions or paying for the premium service... You can only use the new tanks n stuff in the new maps you get from buying the DLCs. So you only get to play with other people who have the EXACT same options like you.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/05/ba...-tank-battles/

Here is link to some pics of Armored Kill DLC showing AC-130 in action, Guys...it's time to WTFPWN everyone on the map lol, we only need B52 with carpet bombing and we are set to go.

And that just wiped every trace of regret I might have had on the Premium purchase. DICE deserves my money for doing this.

From what I read you won't actually be able to pilot the thing which saddens me but those maps looks amazing and freaking massive!
    Sell a man a fish, and he can eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you lose a great business opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    This guy could sell more Oxyclean than Billy Mays, and make you feel like a badass while using it.

You were able to fly an AC-130 in Battlefield 1942's "Desert Combat" mod..........it was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    They will reduce suppression effect. Anything else is fine.

getting hit while your emc is up isn't fine, ecm that doesn't break lock isn't fine (still happens) tanks being blown up in 1-2 hits not fine. those were my beefs with the last patch, i know the changed this the most recent and improved the gameplay.