1. #3401
    Pit Lord Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    getting hit while your emc is up isn't fine, ecm that doesn't break lock isn't fine (still happens) tanks being blown up in 1-2 hits not fine. those were my beefs with the last patch, i know the changed this the most recent and improved the gameplay.
    If you put the EMC up after the missile is fired I don't think it is supposed to stop it, that is what flares are for. I have never had a problem with an EMC not breaking a lock, I have also never been locked onto someone that uses it that the lock doesn't break. Idk where you are getting tanks die from 1-2 hits. Maybe you were shooting at an already damaged tank? or maybe, if you were the tank driver, you were shot at by 2 people at the same time? So 2 hits was actually 4 rockets.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-06-08 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  2. #3402
    I've not been able to play my PS3 for a few months now, this does not make me want to fix it any time soon....

  3. #3403
    Ugh, I've had it with this game. It's too damn frustrating to me. The only servers that are fun to me are the big open maps, but every single one of them is completely unbalanced because of choppers and jets. You can have one very good chopper pilot on your team and win if the opposing team doesn't have anything better to offer, same with the jet. It's incredibly annoying. I really find jets boring, I don't know how people can like jets in BF3.
    Also people don't know how to "shoot" choppers in a jet or how to properly use an AA tank, which is why chopper and jet pilots never freaking die.

    Though it is fun to have that rush of energy after demolishing the other team with a tank, but those moments are rare.

    Yes this is a QQ post so feel free to bash me.

  4. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyniix View Post
    I've not been able to play my PS3 for a few months now, this does not make me want to fix it any time soon....
    I played some a couple of days ago, the game itself is still awesome. I'm thinking some of the later posters have lost a few rounds more than they'd like to.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  5. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Ugh, I've had it with this game. It's too damn frustrating to me. The only servers that are fun to me are the big open maps, but every single one of them is completely unbalanced because of choppers and jets. You can have one very good chopper pilot on your team and win if the opposing team doesn't have anything better to offer, same with the jet. It's incredibly annoying. I really find jets boring, I don't know how people can like jets in BF3.
    Also people don't know how to "shoot" choppers in a jet or how to properly use an AA tank, which is why chopper and jet pilots never freaking die.

    Though it is fun to have that rush of energy after demolishing the other team with a tank, but those moments are rare.

    Yes this is a QQ post so feel free to bash me.
    wait until people start using the AC-130, then you'll see some raging posts. Its crazy they would allow that in a fps game.

  6. #3406
    going to be nice with CQ that I can start using my Shotgun more often .

  7. #3407


    Now thats ownage.

  8. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post

    Now thats ownage.
    Hardly. The person playing rarely gets more than a couple of kills, apart from when using the RPG in metro. The person always played alone and never showed any clip of himself/herself trying to defend/attack an objective. Might as well be a video of a mediocre CoD player. :/

    I'm not saying this person can't play, but "ownage" is not a word I'd use to describe that gameplay.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  9. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Hardly. The person playing rarely gets more than a couple of kills, apart from when using the RPG in metro. The person always played alone and never showed any clip of himself/herself trying to defend/attack an objective. Might as well be a video of a mediocre CoD player. :/

    I'm not saying this person can't play, but "ownage" is not a word I'd use to describe that gameplay.
    Rofl ok, only gets like 6 of them in the first clip within a few seconds, also on that rpg part he AK's 4 of them long range before the RPG comes out.

  10. #3410
    well, the new expansion is nice, i hate that Gunmaster game mode. the maps look amazing though.

  11. #3411
    I logged into BF3 again today after a 6 month break, got bored of the game pretty quickly and wanted to see if they had improved it in any way...

    1 thing I noticed is my rank is down to 25, I was a Colonel 2 or something back when I stopped playing, do ranks diminish with inactivity?, am I missing something? what gives :|

    Noticed my score was considerably lower and I only have like half the dogtags/medals I had unlocked too

  12. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    well, the new expansion is nice, i hate that Gunmaster game mode. the maps look amazing though.
    You should try it on hardcore. It's a pain on normal.

  13. #3413
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in to battle log? I played 1 game and left an hour ago to join another game but I couldn't. Nothing would work so I restarted browser and now I can't even log in. Says email or password is wrong when they arn't.

    And the forget password site doesn't work. The battle log site is stuck on loading for whatever reason also.

  14. #3414
    Just had a hacker in my game. Before you go "maybe he was a great player".... I've been playing a long dam time in fps games. I know one when I see one.

    He just tried goading me in chat with trash talk but I eventually got my couple of kills and teabags, then left. Meh.

  15. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post
    Rofl ok, only gets like 6 of them in the first clip within a few seconds, also on that rpg part he AK's 4 of them long range before the RPG comes out.
    Not to come off as bashing, but a part of the first clip is showed 3 times during the video, where two of them are right after each other, and getting 6 kills isn't really noteworthy. I'm assuming this person is your friend and you're trying to "protect" him/her, and really, the person isn't bad. Just not "ownage".
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  16. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupkes View Post


    Now thats ownage.
    Some nice spraydowns and streaks on that, enjoyed it combined with the good editing and the music was fitting.

    Not sure why people are complaining, standing still and capturing an objective wouldn't make a good movie..

  17. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Not to come off as bashing, but a part of the first clip is showed 3 times during the video, where two of them are right after each other, and getting 6 kills isn't really noteworthy. I'm assuming this person is your friend and you're trying to "protect" him/her, and really, the person isn't bad. Just not "ownage".
    Your opinion, Fair enough.

  18. #3418
    Bf should have more rewards for streaks similar to CoD so you actually get to use something for carrying the team.

  19. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    Bf should have more rewards for streaks similar to CoD so you actually get to use something for carrying the team.
    I disagree, if you're already "carrying" the team, you don't need additional rewards to kill people easier. Battlefield tries to simulate reality more than other FPS games *cough* CoD *cough*, which means adding killstreaks would be a very.. odd decision.

    You already have something for streaks, combat effiency ribbons. They have a higher xp reward than other ribbons, meaning you will level up faster than people who get less streaks.
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2012-06-16 at 09:34 PM.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  20. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I disagree, if you're already "carrying" the team, you don't need additional rewards to kill people easier. Battlefield tries to simulate reality more than other FPS games *cough* CoD *cough*, which means adding killstreaks would be a very.. odd decision.

    You already have something for streaks, combat effiency ribbons. They have a higher xp reward than other ribbons, meaning you will level up faster than people who get less streaks.
    I disagree, reality doesn't always make a good game, in fact I find it's the opposite in most cases. An example being sniping in CoD where the aim moves around and you have to hold your breath, the CSS model is much better imo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •