Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    How do those no life chopper pilots not get shot down within 30 seconds? I'm decent at choppers(I play with a controller so I have generally have a better time maneuvering than people with KB/M)and within at least 30 seconds I'm dead. Shot out of the sky by some stupid little machine gun.
    They are better than you and therefore have no life? Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'll let you keep thinking that, with your 124532523 prestiges, which you earn by camping and dropping MOABs and raiding your heroic DS which is nerfed by what...30%? You can have your instant gratification kill streaks and dual akimbos, i'll take my tournament winning clan and keep winning prizes and shit.
    What clan do you play for? CS, BF, ArenaTs?

Anyway still need to get the new DLCs for BF3, no monies tho since been spending on other bits and pieces.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyman View Post
    Pathetic, that's you summed up in 1 word. I've played got 18 hours total, I'm level 61ish, nice assumptions there. I never camp and I haven't raided in 2 months whilst killing madness in early February as world 120ish on 25 man. You can talk your bullshit and be the tough guy, see if it bothers me. Tournament winning clan? hahaha nice joke mate, yeah I've got to go, got to leave for football training because I'm Lionel Messi.
    Everyone has killed World top 100/200 LK25HC, DS and etc... etc...has a multi glad char and even r1s ....
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

Quote Originally Posted by H3llion View Post
    Everyone has killed World top 100/200 LK25HC, DS and etc... etc...has a multi glad char and even r1s ....
    Ok?.......

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Quick question; with the steam sale soon on our doors what is the chance that BF3 will drop in price?

Also, for someone (myself) that has become amazingly bored of Call of Duty but still very much into FPS games is BF3 a good choice?

Thanks
    Can you buy BF3 on steam?
    IMO it's the best FPS in awhile, vehicles are fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Can you buy BF3 on steam?
    IMO it's the best FPS in awhile, vehicles are fun as well.
    Nope. Only on origin. If you buy physical copy you still need to use origin.
    Origin isn't all that bad. Just don't but any older games there because EA charges 300% more than anyone else because their retarded. You can buy their games off of amazon for their actual price.

My only complaint from the new DLC is the 16 medic opposite team rest of the game is hell of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    My only complaint from the new DLC is the 16 medic opposite team rest of the game is hell of fun.
    You must have been unlucky then, I tend to run into an overload of supports and recons.

Kinda sad that engineer is kinda useless on smaller maps.
    I can understand that the RPG/SMAW shouldn't be effective against soldiers but they don't really have anything to deal with anything that isn't a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    I can understand that the RPG/SMAW shouldn't be effective against soldiers but they don't really have anything to deal with anything that isn't a tank.
    Well, they're gonna get their time in the spotlight with the next DLC. Massive vehicle maps that are bigger than anything seen before. I have a feeling Assault is gonna be put on the sidelines for a while. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, they're gonna get their time in the spotlight with the next DLC. Massive vehicle maps that are bigger than anything seen before. I have a feeling Assault is gonna be put on the sidelines for a while. ^^
    True true, will be nice to see people use weapons other than the Spas also.

DICE needs to re release Heavy Metal from BFC2. God I loved that map so much. It will be even better with 64 people instead of 32.

There's still time. 3 maps haven't been revealed yet.

just bought this (and a new pc too)

finally

/bye BFP4F

Thanks Shy for this great sig !

Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    just bought this (and a new pc too)

finally

/bye BFP4F
    How is that game anyway? I've never tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    How is that game anyway? I've never tried it.
    BFP4F ?

-Free
    -No Pay 2 Win
    -Like BF2
    -Fun, very fun
    -Active community
    -No hackers (7 months playing, never saw any)
    -Not a abandoned free game

you should try , worth it, i played it for like 7 months, you can buy the best guns with money OR with games internal cash, that you earn playing
    it, also, receives a lot of dlcs for free (new maps, guns etc...)

Thanks Shy for this great sig !

Hm, interesting. I had just thrown it in the "sucky F2P games"-category. Perhaps I should give it a try some time.

So how is close quarters? Yay or Nay (rate it out of 10?). Still not got premium ... damn Diablo 3 ...
    CASE: Coolermaster Cosmos 2 / MOBO: Asus Maximus Hero VI / CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.2Ghz 1.184v (delidded) / GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 780 3GB 1173MHz, 6589MHz, 1.2v / RAM: G.Skill Trident-X 16GB 2400Mhz / PSU: Corsair AX860 Platinum / BOOT: Samsung 840 256GB x2 Raid 0 /

If you like CQB and fast paced action, Close Quarters isn't bad. I'm not too fond of the Gunmaster or whatever it's called game mode, though.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

So how is close quarters? Yay or Nay (rate it out of 10?). Still not got premium ... damn Diablo 3 ...
    Yay. 8.5. It's a lot more fun than I had anticipated. And you rack up points hella fast when playing Conquest Domination. My average score per minute has gone up by more than 40 so far.

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    If you like CQB and fast paced action, Close Quarters isn't bad. I'm not too fond of the Gunmaster or whatever it's called game mode, though.
    Agreed, Gun Master can be really frustrating.

It's surprisingly addictive and fun for me (playing Conquest Domination).. I know some ppl will say things like "OMG! No vehicle? you just destroyed Battlefield!! FUCK YOU EA!" But the reality is even without vehicle, play as assault and do revive/heal in a gun fight is a lot of fun.. It's very fast paced and you are pretty much always within 10 sec away from action.. At the same time it's not metro 64 where it's juts one gigantic clusterfuck.

Overall for me it's very well worth it.. FYI I pretty much stop play D3 now because I rather spend my time playing CQ instead.

P.S. I didn't really hate Gunmaster that much.. If you are playing with 24+ people it's actually very interesting.. But I still like 64 player Conquest Domination more )

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    Are you serious? Carbine are crazy in close combat.. One of the new unlock on engineering kit pretty much destroys people in close range.