10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    i installed bf3 and origin is currently updating it. i bought premium edition so ill dl other dlc later.
    my question is can i remove the disc from pc or it will stop the updating ? i could install other things meanwhile
    If BF3 is installed it should be OK to remove the disc, origin doesn't come on the disc I think, iirc you download it even if you have a physical copy of BF3.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, bonus content drop! Here are 3 shitty dog tags that everyone else with the game has.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Wow, bonus content drop! Here are 3 shitty dog tags that everyone else with the game has.
    You mean everyone that isn't a non premium peasant

Premium master race ftw!

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it even worth buying any expansion packs now? I have B2K...do the new ones add new weapons, new "missions", etc., etc.? Or are they just new maps / game modes?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    You mean everyone that isn't a non premium peasant

Premium master race ftw!
    I guess by everyone I meant the people who play on a daily basis like I do, I also usually play on all map servers which require premium(or someone stupid enough to buy all expansions seperatly).

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Is it even worth buying any expansion packs now? I have B2K...do the new ones add new weapons, new "missions", etc., etc.? Or are they just new maps / game modes?
    The only one I would recommend getting at this point is Aftermath, all of the expansions are good in their own way, but Aftermath is exceptional. The Aftermath maps are unbelievable well designed, not just for looks, but from game play standards too. I'm pretty sure there were like 5 new weapons in that expansion, including the cross bow which is pretty fun to use.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    CQ: 4 maps (2 really good 1 decent 1 lame), 2 game modes (conquest domination and gun game) 10 weapons tied to assignments
    AK: 4 maps (1 night map all are decent), 1 game mode (tank superiority) 5 vehicles (tank destoryers and MLRS for both sides + ac130) 5 assignments and no new weapons
    AM: 4 maps (all are awesome), 1 game mode (scavenger), 1 weapon (xbow - 4 fire modes) 10 assignments

i would just buy premium
    it is super cheap (at least in my country) and upcoming DLC is looking pretty good (air superiority!)
    also iirc there is discount if you already own one of the DLCs
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-02-04 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    when will be the battlelog up so i can play bf3 ? cant even play singleplayer

10+ Year Old Account
    does laser do anything when using scope on sniper rifle ?

no
    laser only increase hipfire accuracy
    turn it off if you dont want to reveal your position (i think default key is "T" on pc)

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't find aftermath all that good, only map i enjoy from that xpac is market

Deleted
    I just hate how dog tags have turned to be a place to insult the enemy, rather than showing the player. E.g. "Trolling"

what servers do you guys prefer to play on (pc) ? anyone has recommendation ?

you mean as particular server or map/mode ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone can help me out here id appreacte it!

Im getting mission fail everytime i do this mission when i do the train jump, can someone help?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww man!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

it works^^?

People play single player mission??

I'll probably get around to it someday. My nephew had a problem with a mission and the only way to get around it was to uninstall the latest patch which bugged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    you mean as particular server or map/mode ?
    particular server with good admins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I very much doubt this is the correct place but it only happens with this game. When i fraps in game, my fps is 60 capped and perfectly fine. But when i watch the footage back afterwards it's extremely laggy. This only happens with battlefield 3 and i've got no idea why. It isn't an fps problem as i said i get great fps while recording.