Is it even worth buying any expansion packs now? I have B2K...do the new ones add new weapons, new "missions", etc., etc.? Or are they just new maps / game modes?

"I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    You mean everyone that isn't a non premium peasant

Premium master race ftw!
    I guess by everyone I meant the people who play on a daily basis like I do, I also usually play on all map servers which require premium(or someone stupid enough to buy all expansions seperatly).

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Is it even worth buying any expansion packs now? I have B2K...do the new ones add new weapons, new "missions", etc., etc.? Or are they just new maps / game modes?
    The only one I would recommend getting at this point is Aftermath, all of the expansions are good in their own way, but Aftermath is exceptional. The Aftermath maps are unbelievable well designed, not just for looks, but from game play standards too. I'm pretty sure there were like 5 new weapons in that expansion, including the cross bow which is pretty fun to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    CQ: 4 maps (2 really good 1 decent 1 lame), 2 game modes (conquest domination and gun game) 10 weapons tied to assignments
    AK: 4 maps (1 night map all are decent), 1 game mode (tank superiority) 5 vehicles (tank destoryers and MLRS for both sides + ac130) 5 assignments and no new weapons
    AM: 4 maps (all are awesome), 1 game mode (scavenger), 1 weapon (xbow - 4 fire modes) 10 assignments

i would just buy premium
    it is super cheap (at least in my country) and upcoming DLC is looking pretty good (air superiority!)
    also iirc there is discount if you already own one of the DLCs
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-02-04 at 10:12 PM.

when will be the battlelog up so i can play bf3 ? cant even play singleplayer

does laser do anything when using scope on sniper rifle ?

no
    laser only increase hipfire accuracy
    turn it off if you dont want to reveal your position (i think default key is "T" on pc)

I didn't find aftermath all that good, only map i enjoy from that xpac is market

I just hate how dog tags have turned to be a place to insult the enemy, rather than showing the player. E.g. "Trolling"

what servers do you guys prefer to play on (pc) ? anyone has recommendation ?

you mean as particular server or map/mode ?

If anyone can help me out here id appreacte it!

Im getting mission fail everytime i do this mission when i do the train jump, can someone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hahaha this is funny.

In daytime i am Varian, King of the Alliance ... but @ night i dress up like a mage and troll arround in Origins of Order.
    Australian Oceanic Player: 6 Year Vet, Multi classit

Aww man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hahaha this is funny.

In daytime i am Varian, King of the Alliance ... but @ night i dress up like a mage and troll arround in Origins of Order.
    Australian Oceanic Player: 6 Year Vet, Multi classit

People play single player mission??

I'll probably get around to it someday. My nephew had a problem with a mission and the only way to get around it was to uninstall the latest patch which bugged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    you mean as particular server or map/mode ?
    particular server with good admins.

I very much doubt this is the correct place but it only happens with this game. When i fraps in game, my fps is 60 capped and perfectly fine. But when i watch the footage back afterwards it's extremely laggy. This only happens with battlefield 3 and i've got no idea why. It isn't an fps problem as i said i get great fps while recording.

love when my knife fails...

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    If anyone can help me out here id appreacte it!

Im getting mission fail everytime i do this mission when i do the train jump, can someone help?

you have to bind your jump key to the spacebar for this scene

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I very much doubt this is the correct place but it only happens with this game. When i fraps in game, my fps is 60 capped and perfectly fine. But when i watch the footage back afterwards it's extremely laggy. This only happens with battlefield 3 and i've got no idea why. It isn't an fps problem as i said i get great fps while recording.
    I've had the same issues when frapsing WoW stuff, but I went ahead and made a video out of the recorded stuff just to see what happened after I turned it into an .wmv or whatever, and when I watched it afterwards there was no lag at all. I have no idea what the cause is, but try and making your video anyway and see what happens. Or just take a short part of it to test.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've had the same issues when frapsing WoW stuff, but I went ahead and made a video out of the recorded stuff just to see what happened after I turned it into an .wmv or whatever, and when I watched it afterwards there was no lag at all. I have no idea what the cause is, but try and making your video anyway and see what happens. Or just take a short part of it to test.
    Wow that actually worked. Even in the editor it plays correctly, but before hand it doesn't. Thanks a lot!