Page 3 of 189 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
103
... LastLast
  1. #41
    So this is how my gaming life will be like soon... Madden 12 and Minecraft till October 25, then Battlefield from October 25 to the release date of Guild Wars 2.
    Excited

  2. #42
    what a garbage, i smell haters inc >
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-19 at 04:35 PM.

  3. #43
    Battlelog is very good, only bad thing is the whole "exit BF3 to switch server" thing.
    That's just stupid...

  4. #44
    Omg this game will be Legen... Wait for it... Dary!! Im so horny rite now for this game o.O think im gonna play some bf2 when i get home! Haha cant wait for it to finaly drop
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I am hyped for this game.
    Especially after watching this:

    [won't let me quote video....]

    Those jets...
    I was always looking forward to BF3. But after seeing that trailer..... GIVE ME!!!!!

  6. #46
    im so excited, i just cant stand it, i wanna game on game on game on game on so excited.

    Anyway, i need to find some serious players that use teamwork because its halfrare to find a "pug" where players actually kill uav stations, repair our own, blow up AA and such things. Mostly they just try to get a nice K/d ratio going.

  7. #47
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    267
    bit offtopic-
    the line to try BF3 for 20mins @ gamescom


    not my pic. @ http://twitpic.com/68cnpc
    happy i played the alpha and dont line up.

  8. #48
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    PC wont have ingame server browser



    Very disappointing i dont want to be forced to use battlelog
    Ugh! I know that they want to push the battlelog thing to combat CoD's Elite, but that simply doesn't make sense to me at all. You can say that it is smooth all you want, but forcing me out of your game to use another program to find a server is just beyond stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Its facebook for battlefield basically, it was used to launch the game in alpha and alot of people didnt like it then
    Yeah, I'm sorry, but if I wanted to use Facebook I would. Battlelog really only appeals to the casual gamer. Clans will still largely ignore it and use their own websites while only using the log to look at stats
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-08-19 at 01:19 PM.

  9. #49
    WoW killer right here.



  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    You can still spot, the marker will just stay where you spotted the person it wont follow them when they move around
    A lot of people who play on hard core don't get that feature really anyway so I am sure a good bit of the player base will be alright with it still. You get to use your map, but you have to manually check things and listen out really well.

    I only play on hard core maps since I started, its such a rush, the spotting mechanic they use on normal servers really does feel like cheating, because you don't even have to look for them if they are hidden just shoot under the arrow and you might hit them.
    Last edited by Biggiej; 2011-08-19 at 02:54 PM.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    PC wont have ingame server browser



    Very disappointing i dont want to be forced to use battlelog
    what is battlelog? some seperate program we have to use to find servers? if so, thats stupid.

    ---------- Post added 2011-08-19 at 03:49 PM ----------

    we need ot start a mmo-c BF3 clan
    Too cool for a signature

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    what is battlelog? some seperate program we have to use to find servers? if so, thats stupid.
    Its a website that we have to use to find a server

  13. #53
    So much fun in BfBC2 shooting helecopters down with a tank, using the main gun. Generally quite easy once you can judge the distance and compensate for the shell drop. Even easier when they fly towards you to strafe you and you can just wait until they pass and get them as they go over.

  14. #54
    Ok the 3D spotting report was wrong
    3D spotting is still there. It's been tweaked though - the 3d marker is displayed only if you can actually see the person. So no more sitting in a bush and blindly shooting at the glowing tortilla chips for free kills
    So it will follow them but if they go behind a wall or something. Vehicle markers will still follow them even if there behind walls

    Dev post
    Last edited by georgevonfranken; 2011-08-19 at 03:53 PM.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePotato View Post
    So much fun in BfBC2 shooting helecopters down with a tank, using the main gun. Generally quite easy once you can judge the distance and compensate for the shell drop. Even easier when they fly towards you to strafe you and you can just wait until they pass and get them as they go over.
    Thats very awesome if you can aim that well, I have tried a few times, have come close, but its usually hard if they are flying high.

  16. #56
    Scarab Lord Conscious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Boston, MA.
    Posts
    4,288
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Its a website that we have to use to find a server
    If I'm not mistaken aren't they going to use it to help facilitate all of the DLC and expansions they'll have?

    Not to mention it makes it a -hell- of a lot easier to find your friends, which is a big deal for me at least.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    If I'm not mistaken aren't they going to use it to help facilitate all of the DLC and expansions they'll have?

    Not to mention it makes it a -hell- of a lot easier to find your friends, which is a big deal for me at least.
    At first it was for looking at your combat records to see your overall stats, dlc/expansions idk about but it probably will be used for that. And i had no problems finding friends in BC2 with a ingame friends list

  18. #58
    You know. I've been a HUGE fan of battlefield since Vietnam came out for the PC. I have owned every game for both PC and 360. (Well one or the other not both at the same time) I absolutely ADORED bad company 2. It was the fucking shit. It was so much fun.

    But then...EA stopped caring. EA games has shown us time and time again they just don't give a fuck about bugs or huge gameplay breaking issues.
    Let me tell you all a small story. I had shown my adoration for one of my buddies online. He wanted to play it with me too. So he bought it. We tried to play together..guess what? It won't let him play online. He has XBL gold. He has a internet connection.

    So I did some research. As it turns out MANY people were having this same issue. And the issue had existed for many months even before I had even talked to him about getting it. So he spent that money for nothing. He could not play online because of some glitch EA had with their servers/system/game or whatever.

    This has made me lose faith in EA. I will get battlefield 3. But...it upsets me.

    EA does not care about bla- erm. It's players.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Callofcthulhu View Post
    You know. I've been a HUGE fan of battlefield since Vietnam came out for the PC. I have owned every game for both PC and 360. (Well one or the other not both at the same time) I absolutely ADORED bad company 2. It was the fucking shit. It was so much fun.

    But then...EA stopped caring. EA games has shown us time and time again they just don't give a fuck about bugs or huge gameplay breaking issues.
    Let me tell you all a small story. I had shown my adoration for one of my buddies online. He wanted to play it with me too. So he bought it. We tried to play together..guess what? It won't let him play online. He has XBL gold. He has a internet connection.

    So I did some research. As it turns out MANY people were having this same issue. And the issue had existed for many months even before I had even talked to him about getting it. So he spent that money for nothing. He could not play online because of some glitch EA had with their servers/system/game or whatever.

    This has made me lose faith in EA. I will get battlefield 3. But...it upsets me.

    EA does not care about bla- erm. It's players.
    Thats my problem with EA to BC2 has been good fun, but still I get interupted by this glitch they will not be fixing and it has already been stated, where the chat scroll arrow glitches into the middle of your screen when messages get spammed in the chat box, the game is fun for me over all, but it would be perfect if they just fixed this in some way. but its been about a year I think and no dice >.>(uhh not an intended pun)

  20. #60
    I've always enjoyed big battle multiplayer but the co-op trailer looks amazing. It reminds me of Medal of Honor but with start improvements.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •