Deleted
    Best to post this here,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmaz View Post
    Best to post this here,

Hehe, I had no idea that was possible. Must try it when the game comes out.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Geez, now I'm torn between frying people with Wall-e or chopping them with the MAV

10+ Year Old Account

At 0:16 you can see the tower in Caspian border fall down.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a SP cutscene to me, the jet exploded instantly when hit which doesn't happen in multiplayer even when you hit the ground. Also jets ingame don't smoke like that when being hit.

This leads me to think...cutscene. Like the UAV scene in the thunder run video.

If you can actually do that Mavtage thing, i won't get this game. Im still deciding, but thats RIDICULOUSLY OP...
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    If you can actually do that Mavtage thing, i won't get this game. Im still deciding, but thats RIDICULOUSLY OP...
    It's EXACTLY the same thing if you go in any YouTube channels that does kill montages on CoD or BF. They shoot, they kill, and they never die. He just uploaded the kills he could get, because no one would want to see how EASY it is to destroy these things. Unless you find the need to pay attention to your surroundings be too difficult for you, perhaps BF isn't exactly the game you're looking for.

*No personal offense. Directed towards everybody who thinks anything you can't do better yourself is OP.
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Looks like a SP cutscene to me, the jet exploded instantly when hit which doesn't happen in multiplayer even when you hit the ground. Also jets ingame don't smoke like that when being hit.

This leads me to think...cutscene. Like the UAV scene in the thunder run video.
    I think its actually multiplayer since I saw an interview with one of the guys at dice and he said that the tower could be blown down in the final version of Bf3.
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    You do realize it's incredibly hard to kill people with that thing? Like Migey said it's a montage, so ofc he's only going to show his kills and the MAV is so loud it's hard not to notice it

lol'd pretty hard at this video

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I think its actually multiplayer since I saw an interview with one of the guys at dice and he said that the tower could be blown down in the final version of Bf3.
    If that's the case then that'd be pretty sweet, take out one of the most overused sniper spots, I'm guessing you can like cut/blow up the chains holding it up? Saw them in the beta and was wondering if you could do anything to them
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2011-10-16 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

From DCRU Colins at the Nvidia Bf3 lan, and his thoughts on the built (current state of bf3)they have there.
    The servers they use for the lan ARE NOT where they are playing, they have to connect to them remotely, so anyone that was gonna bring up a smart ass comment like "of course its perfect its a lan and they don´t have any lag" don´t bother.
    The servers are not local on the LAN. They are offsite in Los Angeles.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-10-16 at 01:45 AM.
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's a LAN.. but not a LAN? lol

Has there been any word on the in-game map? God I hope they don't stick with the one they had in the beta, how it was just a larger version of the mini-map..
    There was a hotkey "N" iirc that let you zoom in and out. At the furthest zoom level it was pretty decent.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Can't wait!!
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Just hope they fix the shotgun, from what I've seen they are basically a sniper with the ability to kill in one shot without headshots.
    Thought they'd learned from BC2.

For a short time this was going to be a day one purchase from me but then I stumbled over this small bit.

No way in hell I'll ever support EA again with any game, no matter how good they are. FU EA, FU Origin. :x
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that's horrible, thankfully that's never happened to me, maybe you got a bad support rep?

Wow that's horrible, thankfully that's never happened to me, maybe you got a bad support rep?
    That's not actually me personally but someone I know whom linked the whole thing to me.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

15+ Year Old Account
    This. I've had nothing but good experience with the support reps. Keep in mind, they're outsourced CS reps. They know very little.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    That's not actually me personally but someone I know whom linked the whole thing to me.
    He just got a bad support rep.
    I have spoken a couple of times with the support rep about various things and they have always been helpful.
    Like the time when I had just installed bad company 2 into my new machine and the cd key did not work for some reason, they gave me a new key and merged my old email account with my new origin account that I created for Bf3 so I could have all my games that I own from Ea on origin.

The guy just needs to try again until he gets a rep that will help him.
    A friend of mine had a similar problem when he did not get his early access key for the beta, the first rep he got said that the early access key was only for those in the US, but he tried again and got a rep that gave him the key, its all about what kind of rep you get, maybe you get an asshole, maybe you get a nice person, who knows.
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait.. How did you play rush on CB?