10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Man, I want this sooooooo bad. The base jump looks epic. Just as I expected.
    Yeah so excited for this game, I haven't been this pumped for a release since Halo 3! Just 5 more days.. 5 more T_T

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Yeah so excited for this game, I haven't been this pumped for a release since Halo 3! Just 5 more days.. 5 more T_T
    Honestly, I have to back to TBC to remember when I was this pumped for a release.

A group of us used to play BF2 and SF at a LAN center years ago. We played SF competitively and this just bring back those amazing times.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-10-20 at 09:06 PM.

Finally an official Origin ID changer - a shame I cannot select the name I used for another EA game...
    http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/ea-releas...hange-service/

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Dont know if everyone saw this, but these are taken from the multiplayer trailer they release a couple days ago

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba View Post
    Finally an official Origin ID changer - a shame I cannot select the name I used for another EA game...
    http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/ea-releas...hange-service/
    I still think that it is a load of crap that we can only have one soldier. I hate the fact that our name is tied to our account name as well. I'm actually baffled that they haven't they have simply allowed use to make random soldiers.

Will i still get Back to Karkand if i pre-order for the console version?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Will i still get Back to Karkand if i pre-order for the console version?
    Ye, I´m kinda sure you will.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This lucky SOB got his hands on an early copy, no idea how but here's his unboxing:

So it looks like people who PO'd BF3 get early access to ME3

He also got some gameplay from singleplayer I believe(?), yes this is a SPOILER so watch at your own risk:

Omg omg omg! Can't wait! Only 2 more months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Omg omg omg! Can't wait! Only 2 more months
    Lolwhat? 2 months? Is it being delayed that much in Finland? Damn that sucks, only 5-6 days for US and Aus

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I still think that it is a load of crap that we can only have one soldier. I hate the fact that our name is tied to our account name as well. I'm actually baffled that they haven't they have simply allowed use to make random soldiers.
    Before the official ID changer I had written to the support in an (failed) attempt to change my ID.
    Had the following discussion with the EA support (in Danish, but translated it below):

EA: Jeg kan så forsikre dig at hvis du har planer om at få det fulde Battlefield 3 spil, så er du i stand til at navngive din soldat det navn du nu ønsker han skal have.
    Me: Kan jeg så også oprette flere "soldater"?
    EA: Ja du kan sagtens oprette flere navne/personaer/soldater/brugernavne. Hvad vi nu kalder dem

Translated:
    EA: I can assure you that if you plan to get the full Battlefield 3 game, you are able to name your soldier the name you want him to have.
    Me: Will I then be able to also create several "soldiers"?
    EA: Yes you can easily create multiple names / personas / soldiers / usernames. Whatever we choose to call them.

However, since he was such a failure in regards to helping me out, I'm not sure I can completely trust what he wrote. But let's hope so. :-)

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

I have one doubt:
    I pre-ordered my copy through Origin, I live in Italy, so Europe. Will I be able to play on 25th or 27th?

Also, today was announced a new multiplayer trailer
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Lolwhat? 2 months? Is it being delayed that much in Finland? Damn that sucks, only 5-6 days for US and Aus
    Nah, we get it 27th. 1 day before UK

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    I have one doubt:
    I pre-ordered my copy through Origin, I live in Italy, so Europe. Will I be able to play on 25th or 27th?
    28th for Italy. They locked them so that you can't play earlier. (Atleast EU can't play on 25th, not sure if Italians can cheat and play on 27th with rest of europe).

Tuesday 25th October 2011
    USA, Canada, Singapore

Thursday 27th October 2011
    Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Russia, Norway, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand

Friday 28th October 2011
    UK, Poland, Czech Republic, Italy, Belgium
    Last edited by mmoc43ae88f2b9; 2011-10-21 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the BF twitter they're releasing a new trailer today that is supposedly better then yesterdays one, if that's even possible!

"You thought Wednesday’s multiplayer trailer was exciting? Our explosive Battlefield 3 launch trailer airs later today. Stay tuned! #BF3"

edit: derp I didn't notice the above post :x

edit2: Apparently this new trailer is going to be for Single Player
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2011-10-21 at 10:51 AM.

I'm teetering on the brink of buying this, but i have one more question...

Will this game feature a co-op mode for the campaign? (which i don't hold much hope for it doing) or any sort of 2 player content like the Spec Ops in MW2?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Will this game feature a co-op mode for the campaign?
    It features a co-op that is the only way to unlock some of the weapons for multiplayer.

Not sure if it's campaign or random missions (like in MW2), but I got the impression it's the campaign

Deleted
    I'm teetering on the brink of buying this, but i have one more question...

Will this game feature a co-op mode for the campaign? (which i don't hold much hope for it doing) or any sort of 2 player content like the Spec Ops in MW2?
    Yes.

---
    Someone answer me this.

BF2 - F-35
    BF3 - F-18?!

Downgraded from a 5th generation fighter to a 4th gen? *sadpanda*

Where's the Sukoi T50?! (Yes, I'm aware this is Russian).

10+ Year Old Account
    New BF3 Launch trailer/Single Player trailer!!

Awesome trailer... check.

Battlefield theme... check.

Amazing campaign footage... check.

New pants... required.
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2011-10-21 at 01:18 PM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishrage View Post
    Someone answer me this.

BF2 - F-35
    BF3 - F-18?!

Downgraded from a 5th generation fighter to a 4th gen? *sadpanda*
    I'm pretty sure that the F-35 was discontinued from service due to the insane cost of the planes.

Got my Origin Pre-load email and will start downloading overnight.
    I'm still thinking about it...