Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba View Post
    The unlocks are these 4:

They say "exclusive", but I'm pretty sure you can unlock all through natural progression-unlocks in the game - the exclusive part is that you have them from day-1.

But yeah - still super hyped. :-)
    Ah, thanks for the info. Didn't know about the LMG even after watching the trailer for the pack about a week ago =P.

i always thought vietnam had the best menu music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0acN2v6aIc

10+ Year Old Account
    Preordered ;D 27 pounds on Amazon Hell fucking yes ;D Shame I can't play it till the end of November, I need my 560ti to play it (

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 04:59 PM ----------

Love these guys so much, Helicopter fun FTW ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

Hi.

So I got bf3 and got a mail that i can download it from origin now. I have tryed but at some part of the download it stops and says somethinglike "an error has occured, please logout and try again". I have tried again like 4 times and nothing. I wonder if any1 here has had the same problem (cant post on origin forum until release).

cheers

anyone know a good spot for aussies to pick this up for ps3?

i see all these people posting about good deals, but i guess most of that is digital download

Just a few days more... comeon...

10+ Year Old Account

Soldier customization.

http://media.enterbf3.com/downloads/bf3-pc.pdf

Manual.

Base jump.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-10-23 at 10:16 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    anyone know a good spot for aussies to pick this up for ps3?

i see all these people posting about good deals, but i guess most of that is digital download
    JB Hi-Fi is the cheapest but only has the dlc expansion, EB is $10 more but has the expansion and the guns and I'm not sure about GAME 'cause they suck and no-one should order from them

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post

Soldier customization.
    Not a real customization, but, beats nothing that's for sure.

Was just reading through the game manual and spotted this:
    There’s a wide selection of options from which to choose within the Battlefield 3 store,
    found in Origin. You can access all the latest information for available and upcoming
    Battlefi eld 3 content; redeem codes for in-game content; purchase an Online Pass,
    which gives you access to Multiplayer;
    and purchase additional downloadable content.
    What do you guys think they mean with that? Sounds like we have to pay for multi :S

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiea View Post
    Was just reading through the game manual and spotted this:

What do you guys think they mean with that? Sounds like we have to pay for multi :S
    Where is the source of this?

If so.... where is my cancel button?

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Where is the source of this?

If so.... where is my cancel button?
    http://media.enterbf3.com/downloads/bf3-pc.pdf

Could be for console only but strange that they put it in the PC manual

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiea View Post
    Only if you purchase the game used.

EA games for consoles require a code to be entered for online play. Once that code is used by the original purchaser, another code need to be purchased by anyone who purchases the game used from Gamestop or a similar retailer.

Yeah Im thinking this is for console. I highly doubt they would slip this in last second for PC. It's most likely exactly what Dynati wrote.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Yeah Im thinking this is for console. I highly doubt they would slip this in last second for PC. It's most likely exactly what Dynati wrote.
    I'd imagine that was just an error in leaving it in the manual. Looks like the console manuals where printed first. Though, I guess it could still apply if EA ever allows digital license trading. Who knows.

I would guess we get the online pass included with the purchase and it's linked to our origins account.

It makes sense that would be how it is for consoles to prevent resales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty much to stop second hand sales of the game, and to get the developer and pub some money from them since they don´t make any from second hand sales, its just the retailer that makes money of it, and I FULLY support that. Second hand sales hurt the developer and pub.
    Retailers make TON of money from second hand sales that don´t make it to the developer and this is what many companies have started to do now, putting in codes so only the first owner of the game gets everything that comes with the game.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-10-24 at 01:48 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody here got the balls to do this?

http://battlefieldo.com/forum/thread...the-24th.1107/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

I do it with every steam game that comes out because as long as you don't publicly announce that you do it they generally don't mind. But I have no idea on EAs policy with it so I'd be careful xD. But then again Bioware and EA said it's ok to use a VPN to pre-order and play SWTOR from AU so I dunno =\.

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 08:25 AM ----------

Reviews are now out on a few sites.

Gamespy: http://au.pc.gamespy.com/pc/battlefi...1210517p1.html
    IGN: http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/121/1210387p1.html

All I can say is YES! YESSS!
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Using the Korean VPN and I'll be able to process my files in 4h [COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 12:48 PM ----------

edit: New nvidia WHQL drivers for BF3 launch: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-wi...ql-driver.html
    Last edited by Nebthet; 2011-10-24 at 10:48 AM.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.