Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    New nvidia WHQL drivers for BF3 launch: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-wi...ql-driver.html
    Sweet thanks for the heads up, do you know if the ATI drivers are out? Couldn't find anything on it

Nah nothing yet, not sure if they are really needed though but we'll see. The beta drivers worked fine and the latest one with the RAGE drivers included it all so hopefully it will be working fine.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Gah, why didn't I take off work tomorrow?!?!?!

Deleted

I am getting ~30-35 FPS in the campaign with all settings on ultra. It's not great, but I think it's about what I'd expect from my system (6950 2gb). Dunno if drivers would massively improve things.

Ugh wish I could atleast login to battlelog, can't if you don't have it on your Origin acc. Damn retail pre-order x.x

Try going offline on Origin and then launching BF3 (assuming yours is activated, ofc).

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Try going offline on Origin and then launching BF3 (assuming yours is activated, ofc).
    Oh nah, probably won't even let me do that. It's not out in AU yet, guessing we can't access battlelog until it's officially out here aswell xD

Deleted
    I used a proxy, korean I assume, to active my bf3 and then the battlelog suddenly worked

"210.107.100.251:8080 as proxy in IE and Run > c:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\bf3.exe -webmode spoffline"

I don't have the digital version of it sadly, wish I did now x.x

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks, I wanna get on BattleLog QQ

I'm in Texas (BF3hasn't released here yet either) and Battlelog's working just fine. I can't really fathom why it would be any different for Australians or Europeans; just install BF3 in origin, activate it, and you're good to go.

And here's some insight to EA's policy towards early access:

Crash7800 (EA Communiy manager) stated in reddit "Your call, I guess, as to if it's worth the risk. Personally, I'd wait. Definitely won't work for multiplayer, and if it did all you'd be doing would be creating a needless headache for our network staff."

If you do manage to bypass or risk to play muliplayer, just know that you would only be able to play multiplayer on the Asian servers . Expect to have 300+ping and joining into clogged up servers. There are still question going around the web whether or not this is safe. The safest way in doing this, would be to see the safety confirmation of the people who have done this and have everything running like I should (everything is working) after the Korean version has been lunched.

If you have this already or jumped into do this without knowing what the risk are or what they could be. Don't worry about the ban hammer, It's has been publicly announced that EA won't ban for this, for there is no legit reason to do so. This VPN program can be an alternative proxy and privacy protection, so EA can't argue to apply the ban hammer. I am sorry, but I do not know how reverse this once you have done it. My one guess would be to delete BF3 and all its contents like its reg and download. If this has worked let us know.

EA has also stated that this is not illegal, it's just isn't very nice. ( meaning this is a go, but it's only a go on your own risk.)

FROM ENTERBF3, WE ADVISE YOU TO WAIT UNTIL BATTLEFIELD 3 COMES OUT IN YOUR TIMEZONE FOR THE BEST 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE. WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTION(S) AND MISTAKES.
    TLDR: they aren't going to ban you for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty hard to install the game when we don't have it yet :\

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Platinum Hide IP and I´m now playing Bf3 single player! the game looks so fkn sweet on ultra!
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Pretty hard to install the game when we don't have it yet :\
    Yeah, boxed installs got screwed. But honestly, boxed installs won't exist in another five years. It's just not needed any more.

I'd like to play today.... who wants to send me a PM on how to do so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I'd like to play today.... who wants to send me a PM on how to do so?
    Check on the previous page, posted how to do it. Assuming you have a digital preorder of course : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    Yeah, boxed installs got screwed. But honestly, boxed installs won't exist in another five years. It's just not needed any more.
    Yeah I was toying with the idea to get the digital download this time but I like having the box :P

Hoooooooooooly crap this game is breathtaking.