The game feels just awesome.
    Such a huuuuge relief when I found out the netcode was actually improved, by A LOT.
    It's smoothly playable now, loving it under every aspect.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Anybody have a link to the DEFAULT key bindings for BF3? I forgot to check them last night........I don't even know what button to press to chat with people in the server, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    Anybody have a link to the DEFAULT key bindings for BF3? I forgot to check them last night........I don't even know what button to press to chat with people in the server, lol.
    j to all chat
    k for team chat
    l for squad chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You're able to start playing Battlefield 3 now even if the release date is on Thursday, by using a proxy. Though you shouldn't play online until release date.
    Omg tell us HOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the digital game but says wait for launch date. How to proxy for noobs

Deleted
    to anyone who already or are playing the game now on PC: can you give me advice of what settings that is easiest to use for flying vehicles? I was playing beta with the standard settings, keyboard/mouse, didnt end very well since i was bad with the chopper, and i could fly with the yet. thanks

Deleted
    Im having bugged shadows, anyone knows a way to fix them?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Single player is amazing. Just finished it now. I agree it was short. But in the end of the day it didnt get too stagnent or boring in parts due to this. Overall the game is for its multiplayer and rightly so. Graphically its amazing and running with a solid 120 fps constant. Couldnt be more pleased with the purchase myself.

Wierd that they didn't fix the green flashes from the beta.

There's just too many problems. Extreme lag (even on low ping servers), framerate Issues, crashing, ect...It looks like EA just released the beta but call It "BF3".
    I'm going to try to get a refund or something. I should've went with the console version.

Also, battlelog Is the worst thing I've ever seen implemented into a game.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    There's just too many problems. Extreme lag (even on low ping servers), framerate Issues, crashing, ect...It looks like EA just released the beta but call It "BF3".
    I'm going to try to get a refund or something. I should've went with the console version.

Console version isnt doing to much better atm. When i can connect to EA online the entire console freezes when i try and join a match. GG dice

10+ Year Old Account
    Man reading about people having all these problems makes me glad that it doesn't release in Australia till tonight, hopefully some of these bugs will be ironed out

Weird. I can't get into any games so far since last night. I just got off work and I'm stuck in Battlelog with "joining server" message in the game manager for minutes without actually getting into a game....

Nvm, figured out what it was.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2011-10-25 at 11:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

I´m not having ANY of these problems you list, not a single one of them.
    My clan is running our own server (64 man conq) and its PERFECT, we haven´t had a single lag, and battlelog is perfectly fine.
    The retail version of the game is nothing like the beta.
    None of the people I play with (15 of them) have had any problems, so ether your playing on servers with 200+ ping or its your computer that can´t handle it.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-10-25 at 11:02 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I´m not having ANY of these problems you list, not a single one of them.
    My clan is running our own server (64 man conq) and its PERFECT, we haven´t had a single lag, and battlelog is perfectly fine.
    The retail version of the game is nothing like the beta.
    None of the people I play with (15 of them) have had any problems, so ether your playing on servers with 200+ ping or its your computer that can´t handle it.
    I'm playing on servers with 5-20 ping and notice lag, everyone on the server experiences this when it happens. It seems to get worse at peak times and get better and non-existant at other times.

Defiantly an issue at EA/Dice's end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I'm playing on servers with 5-20 ping and notice lag, everyone on the server experiences this when it happens. It seems to get worse at peak times and get better and non-existant at other times.

Defiantly an issue at EA/Dice's end.
    Our server was full for 7 hours with full 64 people playing and not ones during these 7 hours did we have lag.
    The server is hosted by Killercreation UK and not by EA.

Play on servers hosted by Multiplay, Killercreation or i3d.net.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-10-25 at 11:29 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Have it for PS3. I think really the only difference between the PC and PS3 is that one can have 64 players and the other only 24. One thing I am having a hard time with is relearning the controls. It's been a very very long time since I played a shooter I am very rusty. Also, seems like the enemies are very hard to spot. It's just my opinion. I still give the game a 9/10.

Has anyone else had problems downloading the game. We picked it up this afternoon and it's been downloading for 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by nnmama View Post
    Has anyone else had problems downloading the game. We picked it up this afternoon and it's been downloading for 4 hours.
    Dunno if this would affect it but ea online seems to be down and has been down for some time now.

If anyone wants to hook up on the North American side of things my Origin ID is nbm02ssls1

Anyone want to join Georgevon and I for some killz/laughs then feel free to add my origin ID- justincredibles

oh man. cool trends Im seeing -

1 people playing engineer just to use rockets constantly like a normal gun instead of having to aim bullets.

2 people getting in vehicles and driving away without any team mates inside and or driving around like idiots not doing anything for the objective

3 people just clumping up and fighting on one objective while 6 other ones could be attacked

4 you can spawn camp lock down on the Tehran overpass map
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-10-26 at 03:23 AM.