Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how am i going to have time to play them all?!
    Fake a serious illness to get the time off work, divorce your wife and pack her off with the kids, enjoy your free time. Then once you're done, feign serious mental illness (shouldn't be that hard considering your previous actions) and ''get help'', take back your wife and kids and return to work.

This is not my first rodeo

oh wow, just got IR scope for my support class, the scopes amazing!
    Indeed.... now just keep that to yourself and let the others continue to use red dot and acog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Indeed.... now just keep that to yourself and let the others continue to use red dot and acog.
    i meant red dot, its AMAZING!

/wink

yeah too much good stuff coming out

jut got Bf3, next week i got Skyrim and MW3 how am i going to have time to play them all?!

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 03:34 PM ----------

oh wow, just got red dot scope for my support class, the scopes amazing!
    YES I AGREE THE RED DOT SCOPE IS SUPER AWESOME AND IN NO WAY NEEDS NERFED *cough* anyway what? *death stare*

Neway yeah with Skyrim and my buddies wanting me to get COD and buddies wanting to me play wow and buddies wanting me to play EVE and some wanting me to play BF3 I am stressing out lol.

yeah too much good stuff coming out

jut got Bf3, next week i got Skyrim and MW3 how am i going to have time to play them all?!

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 03:34 PM ----------

oh wow, just got IR scope for my support class, the scopes amazing!
    IR is useful sure, but you're fairly useless in medium/close range. especially if they're using tactical lights (which everyone seems to)

When I browse the servers list, all the pings seem to appear veeery slowly, and if I scroll down too quickly to the next page, they will just stop showing up for like a minute, even if I restart a search.
    This has been happening for a lot of time now, even in BC2.
    Is it a common known bug or just my problem?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    So what is your favorite map? For vehicle combat I really like Operation Firestorm (desert oil refinery map) in Conquest mode. For more infantry based battle, I really enjoy Seine Crossing. The map that I have played the least (not by choice) is Damavand Peak.......doesnt seem to be on many server map rotations. I like the idea of Operation Metro, but the fact is its just TOO easy to defend. I honestly have not seen the last checkpoint in Metro since launch (got to see it quite a few times during Beta). I would like EA to show me the percentage of offense "wins" in Metro, would be humorously low.
    Operation Firestorm is by far my favorite. Either Grand Bazaar or Caspian Border after that. The bases are fairly well thought out in all of these maps, so they aren't as horribly overcrowded as say Seine Crossing on a 64 player map.

Damavand Peak may be my least favorite, although I do very well on it. It often turns into people camping each other, so I usually just park a Humvee in front of where the other team is camping and regularly get 9+ killstreaks.

Yeah, I enjoy Grand Bazaar quite a bit because its a pretty balanced map.......just need to know when to push left or right. I dont find it visually stimulating like the others, probably the ugliest map (besides Canals of course..........god that map just looks poopy). I still think this game would be 10x more fun with a RL friend (or somebody with me on mumble) working together. I just find it hard to join a game with friends (most of the time its full), and somehow manage to get in the same squad, while trying to communicate through in-game chat (since most ppl ignore that).

I also enjoy Grand Bazaar the most out of all of them. Seems to be a pretty balanced map with a super hot spot (Alleyway) and surrounding fights but all relatively close enough that you can fall back to defend or push around to back door. I also like the hundreds of alleys and rooms you can cut through to get to places. It's a well designed map through and through.

Deleted
    I also enjoy Grand Bazaar the most out of all of them. Seems to be a pretty balanced map with a super hot spot (Alleyway) and surrounding fights but all relatively close enough that you can fall back to defend or push around to back door. I also like the hundreds of alleys and rooms you can cut through to get to places. It's a well designed map through and through.
    i use to really like it, but i did a few games on that map earlier, and the alley way is just a rpg fest. but its still one of my favorite maps, i think canals is my favorite though.

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 05:35 PM ----------

maybe damarvand peak (sp?), i really like that one on conquest, but north side never wins, every game i play south team wins, but its pretty fun fighting in the tunnel.

i use to really like it, but i did a few games on that map earlier, and the alley way is just a rpg fest. but its still one of my favorite maps, i think canals is my favorite though.

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 05:35 PM ----------

maybe damarvand peak (sp?), i really like that one on conquest, but north side never wins, every game i play south team wins, but its pretty fun fighting in the tunnel.
    That map is fairly balanced. Try Metro. Russians get such a bloody advantage it's barely funny. They reach B first, AND fight downhill.

Metro as US is really growing on me. Just forget about deaths and keep pushing. I see so many damn people cowering under the stairs and when there finally is a lull we cant catch the moment needed to push. I play mainly assault so I break the bank on that map. Just yesterday I was on a team that actually pushed out of the ticket station and had the RU all the way at their spawn, it was heart pounding. Either way, metro is just a grenade, tube, rocket fest. No reason to not capitalize on it and make points like a madman.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have graphics turned down to high on Multiplayer just because I don't need all the fancy crap and yet it still looks good.
    Specific servers can turn off 3d spotting, it doesn't have to be hardcore.
    Assault is medic now.
    Partying only does one thing - gets you onto the same server. You still have to work on getting the same team and squads yourself after being in game. It's definitely one of the worse features. The voice chat doesn't work at all for us, we just use vent.
    All the pistols are broken into different unlocks because you can't alter the attachments on them. They come as they are.
    My graphics are on a mix of mostly medium with a couple lows and a handful of highs, it's whatever the auto set me at, and even then it seems overwhelming at times.

The spotting was working on the server, i forget what the default key for it is but if i hold down 'F' i get a command option menu thing, isn't that the same key for spotting or did i miss the actual "spotting" key?

the interface is still horrendous. i couldn't figure out for the longest time how to change squads. To actually change your loadout you have to go into the menus (i supposed this will be fine once you actually have the loadout you like and be quicker)

all in all i like it so far though, will get better as i unlock more stuff
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    i just applied to join the platoon, my battlelog name is Syced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Really not liking almost any of these maps, conquest mode seems to be not the whole map which is stupid so the only way to get the full map exp is to play rush. Alot of these maps dont seem even as close to as big as BF2s maps.
    Well your playing console and the console maps are 75% size and Pc is 100%.
    Caspian border, Kargh Island, Firestorm are as big or bigger then Bf2 maps, and remember Back to Karkand is coming out and that´s 4 Bf2 maps and there all huge.

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    My graphics are on a mix of mostly medium with a couple lows and a handful of highs, it's whatever the auto set me at, and even then it seems overwhelming at times.

The spotting was working on the server, i forget what the default key for it is but if i hold down 'F' i get a command option menu thing, isn't that the same key for spotting or did i miss the actual "spotting" key?

the interface is still horrendous. i couldn't figure out for the longest time how to change squads. To actually change your loadout you have to go into the menus (i supposed this will be fine once you actually have the loadout you like and be quicker)

The spotting default key is "Q"
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post

I think Q is the spotting key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edeen View Post
    That map is fairly balanced. Try Metro. Russians get such a bloody advantage it's barely funny. They reach B first, AND fight downhill.

lol i dont play rush, but i did a few rush on metro, its just stupid. who ever designed that map should be fired. last time i played it they were just spawn raping us with mortar and sniper spamming :\

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol metro. Sure sucks being the on at the bottom of the escalator. RPG spam what!

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol i dont play rush, but i did a few rush on metro, its just stupid. who ever designed that map should be fired. last time i played it they were just spawn raping us with mortar and sniper spamming :\
    It isn't just on rush. That map is terrible on CQ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Well your playing console and the console maps are 75% size and Pc is 100%.
    Caspian border, Kargh Island, Firestorm are as big or bigger then Bf2 maps, and remember Back to Karkand is coming out and that´s 4 Bf2 maps and there all huge.

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 05:54 PM ----------

The spotting default key is "Q"
    I really wish it would let me remap that to something else. If I try to remap it to something else, q still keeps the original functionality. It's really frustrating when I've been using q and e as strafe for 5+ years and now I've got to train my mind against it. Worst was playing bf3 for three or four matches before raid, log on for raid, and then my fingers just couldn't decide between my usual q and e strafing and my a and d strafing from bf3. Died to a lava wave for the first time sine our first week of progression on it :/