10+ Year Old Account
    i guess i shall do that

So I see guns have been tweaked a bit since I last played (pre-patch). Which are the best guns per kit (Medic, Support, Engineer, Recon) in your opinion? Include attachments if you like!

The M26 MASS right now is ridiculously effective. Apparently it has always been so, but its potency was hidden away by the whole USAS12 debacle. You guys might wanna try that before it is (and it will be) nerfed.
    I'm still thinking about it...

I just got it for PC coming from 360 and looking for some people to play/train with.
    ID: NoRest4Wicked

10+ Year Old Account
    Just ordered BF3. I'm building a new PC right now (got about the half the components, the rest in the post). Anyone got any experience running it on a HD7850? (I'll be using an i5 2500k 3.3gHz processor and 8GB 1600 DDR memory also). Just wondering what sort of framerates I could expect on ultra with 4x AA or no AA.

Secondly, what did everyone make of the campaign? For what it's worth, I loved the campaign mode on Bad Company 2. Would you recommend playing through the campaign before the online play or just jumping straight into the online stuff?

Good lord, I was on fire today In a jet. I'm terrible In jets but I was so focused for what ever reason that I got 11 kills In like 8 mins(most of them were air kills). Not a lot of kills, but It was amazing to me because I'm bad at this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    1013m head-shot, personal best.

Hey guys, last week I was off work, so I thought I would play BF3 in what little free time I still had. I made this "montage" out of those clips. I put "montage" in quotes because it's more of a clip compilation set to music lol. I didn't edit this as much as I have other videos in my past because quite frankly, TIME. Anyway I thought I would share it with you. Hope you enjoy the kill feeds.

PS: Watch in 720p on the second largest screen for best quality. I didn't render in 1080p because I didn't have the time.
    PsS: GERMANY might want to skip this. Apparently the music I chose wont play in Germany...ufcking youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRSFHKCiEAw

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    1013m head-shot, personal best.
    lol you have me beat by ONE meter!!!! Operation Firestorm was my map for that headshot. Yours?
    Last edited by iCandy; 2012-04-25 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iCandy View Post

lol you have me beat by ONE meter!!!! Operation Firestorm was my map for that headshot. Yours?
    Operation Firestorm too

My trusty SV98 served me well.
    Last edited by Medusa Cascade; 2012-04-25 at 08:13 PM.

Are there any youtube channels for BF3 that do weekly challenges? Like "here's your challenge" and we go do it and upload it and see if we won etc etc.
    I used to do those all the time in Halo 2 back when I played.

Got into a server with TheRussianBadger by accident. Raped the woman out of his team. Now I'm satisfied.
    - wyrd bið ful aræd -

I know many that couldn't when they should because they didn't want when they could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    The M26 MASS right now is ridiculously effective. Apparently it has always been so, but its potency was hidden away by the whole USAS12 debacle. You guys might wanna try that before it is (and it will be) nerfed.
    Found the m26 dart to have longer range and same power as the mass, got disgustingly good scored with it on TDM
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

What's wrong with admins if they are in opposite teams and if you are tearing their team with tank or viper they start to ban you from their servers ?!!!

So they released footage of the new maps and the new gameplay mode. The new game play mode is actually pretty sweet. It's team DM + conquest basically. You spawn in random spots like in team dm but theirs conquest flags to cap. The new map appears to be designed for this mode of game play as well.

http://symthic.com/comparison.php?we...2=Heavy+Barrel

this site gives comprehensive detailed data for weapons in BF3 and more.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-04-28 at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    What's wrong with admins if they are in opposite teams and if you are tearing their team with tank or viper they start to ban you from their servers ?!!!
    douche baggery is at an all-time high on private servers, have a good round.. banned clearly your cheating... kill an admin.. your cheating...shoot someone with a weapon they don't like.. bam banned...
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2012-04-28 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post

douche baggery is at an all-time high on private servers, have a good round.. banned clearly your cheating... kill an admin.. your cheating...shoot someone with a weapon they don't like.. bam banned...

It's stupid and so god damned annoying,. Me and my buddy were rocking it in the jets a couple days ago and every time we shot someone down it's killed by admin. It was dumb. As a side note am I the only one who puts on danger zone by kenny loggins and calls his buddy iceman when flying the jet?

10+ Year Old Account
    for the record the dart isn't working as intended.

just got a GTX 570! Can't wait to get my pc built and play bf3 again on ultra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asrockman View Post
    just got a GTX 570! Can't wait to get my pc built and play bf3 again on ultra
    Congratulations. Great card, bought myself a GTX 680 yesterday, just waiting for it to be shipped!