10+ Year Old Account

love when my knife fails...

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    If anyone can help me out here id appreacte it!

Im getting mission fail everytime i do this mission when i do the train jump, can someone help?

you have to bind your jump key to the spacebar for this scene

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I very much doubt this is the correct place but it only happens with this game. When i fraps in game, my fps is 60 capped and perfectly fine. But when i watch the footage back afterwards it's extremely laggy. This only happens with battlefield 3 and i've got no idea why. It isn't an fps problem as i said i get great fps while recording.
    I've had the same issues when frapsing WoW stuff, but I went ahead and made a video out of the recorded stuff just to see what happened after I turned it into an .wmv or whatever, and when I watched it afterwards there was no lag at all. I have no idea what the cause is, but try and making your video anyway and see what happens. Or just take a short part of it to test.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've had the same issues when frapsing WoW stuff, but I went ahead and made a video out of the recorded stuff just to see what happened after I turned it into an .wmv or whatever, and when I watched it afterwards there was no lag at all. I have no idea what the cause is, but try and making your video anyway and see what happens. Or just take a short part of it to test.
    Wow that actually worked. Even in the editor it plays correctly, but before hand it doesn't. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Wow that actually worked. Even in the editor it plays correctly, but before hand it doesn't. Thanks a lot!
    This is because RAW fraps footage is HUGE, when you open it a good chunk of it is going into your RAM and Virtual memory(when available), this can degrade the playback very quickly, this is why it is ideal to compress the file to a different format, wmv, mp4, etc. In essence it looks more like a heavily layered video in Vega or AE during preview.

Prepare to drool in 3...2...1.

I better get working on my jet skills, plan to do a bit of Air Superiority. There are those though that when they get in the jet never die =/

What is the best dlc to buy? was thinking off Close Quarters or Back to Karkand. What gives the most for engineer class.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    I better get working on my jet skills, plan to do a bit of Air Superiority. There are those though that when they get in the jet never die =/
    you mean "-cG-PUNCHRULLE" , that guy needs a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    What is the best dlc to buy? was thinking off Close Quarters or Back to Karkand. What gives the most for engineer class.
    engineer class maybe AK or B2K, both are tank heavy (specially AK).

CQ does not even have a vehicle, while AM maps are smaller than B2k and they have less vehicles.

although in terms of overall fun, i think AK is the least fun DLC. B2K and AM are a lot of fun.

overall B2k ?
    Last edited by Mouri Kogorou; 2013-03-07 at 02:12 PM.

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Category:DLC

B2k weps are mediocre at best for engineer (QBZ-95B and G53)
    shared weps are ok (PP-19 decent, MK3A1 sucks)

CQ weps on the other hand are amazing
    MTAR-21 rapes in CQC
    ACW-R looks great and have a place in long range combat(lower dmg per shot but very small dmg drop off at range)

people consider SPAS-12 overpowered ;p
    and M5K is quite funny (hip fire god but small mag)

Thanks guys, hmm SPAS-12 does sound fun but i think im getting B2K for some nostalgia and some vehicles to blow up. Will get premium as soon as i get more cash.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Will get premium as soon as i get more cash.
    in my region (poland) B2k on origin cost ~50% of premium so check your local web store (amazon, ebay etc.) for cheaper price

So, End Game for PC is out on 12th right?
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    yes, prepare as well as i am 99% sure there will be a 2nd patch to download above the 6.5GB one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    If you have premium, yes.

Is BF3 dead? I'm checking on the servers and there's not very many. I really want to play armored kill(it looks amazing) but I can't find any servers. I missed out when armored kill launched, It was probably very busy.

I would just save for a bit longer and buy premium. Its worth it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Is BF3 dead? I'm checking on the servers and there's not very many. I really want to play armored kill(it looks amazing) but I can't find any servers. I missed out when armored kill launched, It was probably very busy.
    Errr what? Looking at North American server there are dozens.

I play Oceanic and they are also thriving.

Maybe you are filtering out something?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Errr what? Looking at North American server there are dozens.

I play Oceanic and they are also thriving.

Maybe you are filtering out something?
    Hm, that's odd.

I was mostly talking about armored kill. There's like no armored kill servers. That's very strange to me. I thought armored kill was THE expansion for BF fans. Biggest map, tanks, big open warfare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, that's odd.

I was mostly talking about armored kill. There's like no armored kill servers. That's very strange to me. I thought armored kill was THE expansion for BF fans. Biggest map, tanks, big open warfare.
    I don't know what you're talking about, but the servers seem fine to me. Like he said, you must be filtering something out.
    These are just US servers:

I can't wait for Endgame, I think CTF is going to be incredibly fun. I hate that PS3 gets it first >.<! BF3 is built for PC!
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Hm, that's odd.

it is the worst DLC xD, Tank superiority could have been miles better, but because of consoles we can not have mega tank war... it is designed for 24 players.

if it was me i would have created 3 flags with huge capture region (like at least 400m^2 for each flag) and 32 v 32 tanks.