What's with the negativity on Armored Kill? It doesn't look bad at all to me. Alborz Mountain looks so amazing, the mobile artillery is so cool, and tank superiority looks awesome. Granted I never played armored kill, but I don't get the hate.

I watched some of levelcap's videos on it and I was so hyped to buy it.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2013-03-09 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    What's with the negativity on Armored Kill? It doesn't look bad at all to me. Alborz Mountain looks so amazing, the mobile artillery is so cool, and tank superiority looks awesome. Granted I never played armored kill, but I don't get the hate.

Yeah, I only play BF3 from time to time (on my PS3), but I really don't mind any of the DLC they've put out it's easily kept me occupied and I feel I've got my moneys worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking fedup of getting teamswitched when my team is winning makes me want to strangle the admin to death

10+ Year Old Account
    Just me thats sick of dying from the m16 90% of the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    it is the worst DLC xD, Tank superiority could have been miles better, but because of consoles we can not have mega tank war... it is designed for 24 players.

if it was me i would have created 3 flags with huge capture region (like at least 400m^2 for each flag) and 32 v 32 tanks.
    You must be playing on console, because for PC tank superiority is 32 v 32. Still only 1 cap point though. I'm not a big tank driver so AK is probably my least favorite DLC but I wouldn't call it bad.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    yes ;p
    m16 is cookie cutter wep
    good at everything
    but for cqc aek is better and for long range m416 or scarl are better to
    850 rate of fire and one of the lowest recoil makes it so popular

tho i prefere aek and ak74 (i have maybe only 100+ kills on m16)
    also an94 rapes cqc if you can handle burst (1200 rate of fire!) and its one of the best long range assault rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    yes ;p
    m16 is cookie cutter wep
    good at everything
    but for cqc aek is better and for long range m416 or scarl are better to
    850 rate of fire and one of the lowest recoil makes it so popular

tho i prefere aek and ak74 (i have maybe only 100+ kills on m16)
    also an94 rapes cqc if you can handle burst (1200 rate of fire!) and its one of the best long range assault rifle
    I agree, although you still see a lot of people going on about the M16 as if it's the best weapon in the game or something, I'd suggest it's just the easiest to get used to. The AN-94 is ridiculously powerful in burst mode. The AEK's a great mid range and suppressive weapon too, where as the M16's more just the mid-way house of assault rifles, it doesn't really excel at anything and is ok~good at everything.

I'm about to go get BF3 for Xbox360 since its on sell for 20$ and I was wanting to know how active the online is across all modes.

"it will be a bit before I get the dlc if I do"

just mainly getting it to pass time and play some fps online.

Went back to black ops for awhile but the pop stayed around 15k most of the game and I got Crysis 3 and its even less. so sometimes finding a game was a pain or I got stuck just doing one mode like TDM
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-09 at 10:44 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm about to go get BF3 for Xbox360 since its on sell for 20$ and I was wanting to know how active the online is across all modes.

"it will be a bit before I get the dlc if I do"

just mainly getting it to pass time and play some fps online.

Went back to black ops for awhile but the pop stayed around 15k most of the game and I got Crysis 3 and its even less. so sometimes finding a game was a pain or I got stuck just doing one mode like TDM
    My nephew played it on Xbox 360 and now the PS3, he never had a shortage of servers and he had no expansions.

15+ Year Old Account

Mwah, tank superiority isn't all that great to be honest. If you play on large servers there's always a lack of tanks, and most games (that I played atleast) are terribly one-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Mwah, tank superiority isn't all that great to be honest. If you play on large servers there's always a lack of tanks, and most games (that I played atleast) are terribly one-sided.
    Yeah after playing several rounds of it I agree. But I'm still having a blast atm with AK. I enjoy the mobile artillery, but everyone and their grandma loves to stalk the living shit out the thing. I had to put proximity scan on it because I was so sick of the C4. But a jet just swoops down and kills me.

Also, their REALLY hard to aim. It's a damn guessing game most of the time for me. To me it's the hardest vehicle to use in the game. Especially when your team is terrible, your going to get hammered by tank destroyers.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe someone here can help me. i bought this game pre-ordered and everything. Installed it and played for a couple hours, then had to go on a trip. well when i came back they "patched" the game so after I updated the game would never run again. i would get it going for 5-10 min then it would crash this went on for a long time so I gave up. recently I tried to play it again and now it won't even let me connect to any servers, can't play solo mode nothing... so basically I never really got to play this game.. PC version BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    maybe someone here can help me. i bought this game pre-ordered and everything. Installed it and played for a couple hours, then had to go on a trip. well when i came back they "patched" the game so after I updated the game would never run again. i would get it going for 5-10 min then it would crash this went on for a long time so I gave up. recently I tried to play it again and now it won't even let me connect to any servers, can't play solo mode nothing... so basically I never really got to play this game.. PC version BTW.
    I can't even get the game to update. It just says "paused" and does nothing. Incredibly annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    again the douchebag admin moves me just as game ends

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 06:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    and m416 and any premium weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    again the douchebag admin moves me just as game ends

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 06:19 PM ----------

and m416 and any premium weapon
    some admin actions are automated, if you are a regular for a certain server, see if they provide a whitelist program.

regarding M16, it is true that it is best cq weapon, but i would prefer AK-74m or AN-94 for long range.

PKP (silencer + fore grip) > all

Tank Destroyers are like better than tanks.

Tank Destroyers are like better than tanks.
    Well as their name suggests, they are good at destroying other tanks due to their speed (not getting hit), but comes at the cost of being more fragile.

They are worse at dealing with infantry, and way worse at supporting advancing troops. Bam! then you are out of the rush.

Deleted
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ow/1/56703532/

Imagine the rage some people had after that game. I love my streaks.

After playing 4 hours of End Game I have came to a conclusion that it's god awful. Worst maps in the game(Sabalan Pipeline is ok, Nebandan Flats is DREADFUL), CTF mode is incredibly bad, AS is mediocre. and the new vehicles are useless.

You'd think on the last content update for BF3 DICE would make it special. But nope, it looks like they made End Game in a week.