[Music] Radiohead: King of Limbs - from the Basement

Unsure if I'm able to embed yet but I can always give it a try.

For anyone who is interested Radiohead posted their entire show on Youtube yesterday after what appears to be a bit of a row with the BBC, it was supposed to be aired a while ago but for some reason or another it hasn't. They posted on Dead Air Space:

"Our The King of Limbs - From The Basement programme is going to be aired in the USA this Saturday 23rd July at 9pm on Palladia, followed by a second showing on MTV2 the following Saturday.

Apologies for the delay getting From The Basement shown in the UK: the original broadcaster decided not to show it, but we are working on it getting it shown on another channel."

They always appear to have had quite a good relationship with the BBC so I'm not sure what's gone on here. Anywho:

Should this fail, here's the link: http://youtu.be/192MiKNk03c
    Last edited by Farolok; 2011-08-18 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Embed failed

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Awesome since everything uploaded to youtube has been taken down... can finally catch all of it

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    It was aired in Spain over a month ago, it's been on youtube with hardcoded subs in Spanish for a while. I love how the album turned out live, and I await a tour eagerly.
    Yeah I've caught some of the clips uploaded now and again but it's not the same as watching it straight through without the subs getting in the way. I've had the audio from the show for a while now but again it just isn't the same. Very much enjoyed watching the entire performance, and much like yourself can't wait for a tour. I'd seriously consider sacrificing my left testicle to see them live, missed them last time they came to Glasgow.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

love radiohead

I also bought the live dvd from the basement
    I hate to be a dream-killer, but radiohead have announced that it won't be likely that they would play any of those songs from tkol live again.
    Tour 2012 will have nothing to do with tkol.