My current work in progress with the tier 16. Might change the chest, but really trying to figure out a new helm.
    Last edited by VerasGunn; 2013-10-13 at 04:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Garrosh dropped my Shoulders and I created a transmog with them

The envy I have for you is great my Warrior friend...
    Only reason I'm showing an interest in SoO is for those shoulders. SO.MANY.WANTS. Gorehowl and shoulders = gg

This is my forsaken warrior. I'm so original, hah. I really do love how female forsaken wear this set though. Personally, I think it looks better on her than races that can actually roll paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Thinking of this for my Orc War
    I really like this one, very brutish looking.

I'd like to find a better belt, but this is my current mog.

Can anyone explain to me why Gorehowl is so highly regarded? Looks like a random leveling blue to me...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahstats View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why Gorehowl is so highly regarded? Looks like a random leveling blue to me...
    Bro, it's Gorehowl. The known axe of Grom Hellscream, who killed the most powerful druid god of all (also a demi god) and killed pit lord Mannoroth! And who's current wielder is Garrosh... Need I say more?

Damn first post by that guy, probably shouldn't have bitten...

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Bro, it's Gorehowl. The known axe of Grom Hellscream, who killed the most powerful druid god of all (also a demi god) and killed pit lord Mannoroth! And who's current wielder is Garrosh... Need I say more?

Damn first post by that guy, probably shouldn't have bitten...
    Haha I'm not a troll. I'm aware of the lore behind the weapon but, for transmog purposes, it looks pretty bland in my opinion. Just don't see the appeal of it from an aesthetic perspective.

Deleted
    Haha I'm not a troll. I'm aware of the lore behind the weapon but, for transmog purposes, it looks pretty bland in my opinion. Just don't see the appeal of it from an aesthetic perspective.
    Personally, I like it because it's so simple. Though I'm a big fan of simple transmogs anyhow.

15+ Year Old Account
    My apologies then Transmog is a matter of personal taste, bland or outrageously huge, whatever pleases the user.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    I've used Gorehowl for the Golden King set for a while, since nothing else seems to fit with the colors so well. Greatsword of frozen hells from ToT seems to work "ok" if you need a sword to go for it (if you like the model).

The mount you get from the normal SoO clear seems to go seamlessly with warrior's CM set too, so gorehowl, CM set and mount strangely kinda completes that set... Although I'm not sure how fitting that weapon would be for an Alliance character.
    I think Lionheart Executioner fits the CM set very well!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

My lastest xmog. Pretty happy with it

I have the full hc DS set from back in the day but i dont really like the sumo belts and the boots piss me off for some reason i cant put my finger on. Thought these boots and belt were pretty good contrast.

looking good above poster looking really good

Deleted

I really can't find any good weapon for this one : / wrath gladiator is good also axe from icc but I don't like weapons weared on the back so if any one have good axe for this set would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    My lastest xmog. Pretty happy with it

Snip

I have the full hc DS set from back in the day but i dont really like the sumo belts and the boots piss me off for some reason i cant put my finger on. Thought these boots and belt were pretty good contrast.
    One of the worgen sets that doesn't look like total crap. Just fix boots/belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Velix View Post
    I really can't find any good weapon for this one : / wrath gladiator is good also axe from icc but I don't like weapons weared on the back so if any one have good axe for this set would be amazing.
    Maybe new quel'serrar?
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-10-17 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87466 Seems really close in colour to me.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50672

Don't know many good axes but for a sword Bloodvenom Blade for sure. Matches your shield and its simple but still extremely awesome looking at the same time

The sword also comes with yellow , green or blue gems / glowy parts.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2013-10-17 at 03:48 PM.

Has anyone succesfully bought the entire t3 set off BMAH?

Man I can't decide whether I should transmog the 2H axe off Garrosh (my current profile) or the Greatsword of Sha?

I heard that transmog swords swing faster and rumored to be a slight dps increase?

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Man I can't decide whether I should transmog the 2H axe off Garrosh (my current profile) or the Greatsword of Sha?

I heard that transmog swords swing faster and rumored to be a slight dps increase?
    LOL

Aint heard that one before.