10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post

Experimenting with this for my tank set atm

I rolled with the top set for a while - the helm, was a favorite for my Draenei. Anyways, I normally wouldn't ask this but I've been out of the game for a few years and will be coming back this month. Would you mind sharing a few pieces from that second set? It's awesome. I'm specifically stuck on the gloves and pants, maybe they're new or maybe I forgot more than I thought I did. ; ;

EDIT- Think I found them. Part of this transmog set if I'm not mistaken: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1331

Still, damn awesome set. I may copy it ^^
    Last edited by Luko; 2013-11-30 at 01:41 PM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I rolled with the top set for a while - the helm, was a favorite for my Draenei. Anyways, I normally wouldn't ask this but I've been out of the game for a few years and will be coming back this month. Would you mind sharing a few pieces from that second set? It's awesome. I'm specifically stuck on the gloves and pants, maybe they're new or maybe I forgot more than I thought I did. ; ;

EDIT- Think I found them. Part of this transmog set if I'm not mistaken: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1331

Still, damn awesome set. I may copy it ^^
    Yeah they're the boots and legs i'm using, Luckily I keep most of the plate quest items I get so I had em in my bank still.
    Here's another angle where you can see the weapon n shield if you're going that route I think they match pretty well

Deleted

My transmog. Not sure if the shoulders work or not. I'm aiming for the ICC HC shoulders, however. Also, I want the shield from XT in Ulduar 10man. But until I get those, these placeholders will have to do.

Man, I hate that enchants show on transmog gear...

Deleted
    got tired of looking like a dk so changed back to my old transmog

Vengeful Gladiator/T6 Recolor

I love T6 and I love the color blue. I tacked on the most fitting goggles I could to make it obvious I'm an engineer. I touched up the screenshot a bit with Gimp to make it pretty and lighten what was an unusually dark image so you can actually see and appreciate the set. My weapon is the Tyrannical axe. I haven't found a weapon to match the set with. The one I have my eye on is from a rare raid boss in Shadowmoon Valley that apparently never shows up and is camped for when it does. FML

Quote Originally Posted by Bodasafa View Post
    Here is what I am currently working on. Don't have the boots, heroic lord rhyo won't drop them

I find the challenging part with a tank transmog is you almost have to start with the shield and work from there. Unfortunately there are very few amazing shields (IMO).

This set is really peaking my interest, but for the life of me cannot find a great shield to match it. Closest thing is Wall of Terror, but only the red blends with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you mog 2h weps on a 1h?
    I really like your red transmog, but I think you should consider mogging Pulsing Spellshield instead:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45682

Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    Im really liking this helmet on Worgen with the visor look every other race it is butt ugly with the full face mask

Hehe, I disagree. The only reason that I'm not using this tier's appearance on my tauren paladin is just because the fucking mouth sticks out where the awesome face plate should be. Makes me look like a silly anime monster.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    I don't think the shoulders match.
    Yeah, i agree he should try these shoulders : Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel :P

Someday, SOMEDAY, I will have this

Last edited by PerryTP; 2013-12-03 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Deliann/simple is my warrior's current transmog set. I'm working on gathering up JP for a set of Deadly Glad gear and soling Kara each week for Gorehowl, and I've got t4 void storaged, but I really like this particular set on female humans.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post

http://i44.tinypic.com/5tymxl.png
    Thats pretty great, though... If you insist on being Fury, I would transmog one of those Gorehowls into the Warsong Howling Axe instead.

The difference is small, but... there is only one true Gorehowl, after all. Same reason why I dont mog both my weapons to my Ashbringer... there's only one 'true' one.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    I really like your red transmog, but I think you should consider mogging Pulsing Spellshield instead:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45682
    I have that one as well. I float between the two of them. Honestly Pulsing Spellshield is probably my favorite shield in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Thats pretty great, though... If you insist on being Fury, I would transmog one of those Gorehowls into the Warsong Howling Axe instead.

The difference is small, but... there is only one true Gorehowl, after all. Same reason why I dont mog both my weapons to my Ashbringer... there's only one 'true' one.
    That one doesn't glow and doesn't have the spikes

I didn't really decide what spec I will be. I hear different stuff from people regarding the DPS in PvE. Some do more dmg in Arms, some do more in Fury

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I'd rather be using the heroic pally t12 shoulders but cbf doing firelands

Love the way this sword looks on my back

What are those swords they do look very nice!
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Can someone recommend me a cloak for this? I was thinking of Cranewing Cloak but idk

Can someone recommend me a cloak for this? I was thinking of Cranewing Cloak but idk
    Sergeant's Cloak might go really well with it.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ADde/simple Complete with Crimson Deathcharger for ground mount most of the time (flying depends, just got Mimiron's Head so kinda "have" to use it! )
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    What are those swords they do look very nice!
    Dreadlord's Blade

I use that for my felguard's weapon.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by Thorios View Post
    Sergeant's Cloak might go really well with it.
    Is there any cloak that fits the "color" of my future, possibly, transmog? redish/brown. I can't seem to find one. was looking for 2 hours