Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Awesome! link to items please.
    there you go LINK

Wow the transmogs on here are amazing

I got full T3 on my warrior so i am going with that like i always have.

http://imgur.com/oHWP6XD
    Last edited by Xenodrake; 2016-07-02 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Picture
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.

Deleted
    Does anyone know a good set that matches http://www.wowhead.com/item=30984/spellbreakers-buckler as Horde? Most of the stuff I found was paladin gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatama View Post
    Does anyone know a good set that matches Spellbreakers Buckler as Horde? Most of the stuff I found was paladin gear.
    Color wise, normal T15 could work. Style wise, there really isn't that many Blood Elf styled sets in that color scheme.

7+ Year Old Account

Needs more gold, less silly enchants

Need some advice on what may be some good gloves to use with my current transmog on my warrior. It's coming along nicely, I just need to wait for pre-patch to launch so I can let my highmaul mythic shoulders work for it, but outside of that, I'm finding things nicely except gloves... I have no idea what on earth would be good ones to use. And I can't use the DK look alike, as there's just no alternatives from their tier...

Help a fellow warrior out?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristaris View Post
    Need some advice on what may be some good gloves to use with my current transmog on my warrior. It's coming along nicely, I just need to wait for pre-patch to launch so I can let my highmaul mythic shoulders work for it, but outside of that, I'm finding things nicely except gloves... I have no idea what on earth would be good ones to use. And I can't use the DK look alike, as there's just no alternatives from their tier...

-snip-
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=41127/br...nite-gauntlets
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50284/ru...n-fingerguards

My current transmog

How about the Earthen Gauntlets?? They are very close in color. They are sold by the same vendor that sells Firelands gear in the major cities.

Good day

What swords are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Good day

What swords are those?
    Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians. Drops from Imperator Mar'gok in Highmaul, not sure which difficulty has the same colour as OP's though
    Last edited by Mogai; 2016-07-05 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians. Drops from Imperator Mar'gok in Highmaul, not sure which difficulty has the same colour as OP's though
    It's normal mode, actually, for anyone wondering.

I'm thinking I will just go with the Earthen Gauntlets like @Coloredtoad mentioned, and will keep an eye out for anything that hopefully matches the color scheme a little closer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I used to think I had such a legit warrior xmog.. then I came here and found out my amazing xmog is nothing. You always need that reminder that you're not the top boss every now and then.

Amazing transmogs in this thread, bigup!

10+ Year Old Account

How can those skinny ass female human arms hold up such giant thick weapons? Looks very silly.

It's normal mode, actually, for anyone wondering.

I'm thinking I will just go with the Earthen Gauntlets like @Coloredtoad mentioned, and will keep an eye out for anything that hopefully matches the color scheme a little closer.
    Could give Brilliant Saronite Gauntlets a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Durgtok View Post
    How can those skinny ass female human arms hold up such giant thick weapons? Looks very silly.
    Almost as silly as that avatar of yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost as silly as that avatar of yours.
    SHOTS FIRED! She took serious offence, folks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Could we say the same about you? :P

As a matter of fact ur avatar is bullcrap..

Honestly if you're going to argue about the weight of weapons, then those blades for instance, no one would be able to wield them. A huge number of weapons in WoW are either unwieldy to the point of uselessness, or so incredibly large that no one would be able to pick them up.

This goes double for armor, which would crush anyone without a magically enhanced super body.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg