There is mine Holy warrior, suits the title!

Last edited by zirrhose; 2011-11-18 at 06:25 PM.

So,

i've found a specific combination that beats the shit out of me. I really like the DK starting gear (the greens, not the blues) since i've seen it on ptr available for everyone (not selfchecked on ptr but a friend told me so correct me if i'm wrong) and played around with different dark themed armor parts, because i want to use the hood. The result is an amazing mix of the good old warrior tier 3 and the greens from the dk starting gear, enjoy:

(click to enlarge)

I don't know how it looks on other races than nightelven females but hoping blizzard is making tier 3 armor available to the darkmoon faire. I need it now much more than anything.
    Last edited by Thyr; 2011-11-18 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    So,

i've found a specific combination that beats the shit out of me. I really like the DK starting gear (the greens, not the blues) since i've seen it on ptr available for everyone (not selfchecked on ptr but a friend told me so correct me if i'm wrong) and played around with different dark themed armor parts, because i want to use the hood. The result is an amazing mix of the good old warrior tier 3 and the greens from the dk starting gear, enjoy:

(click to enlarge)

I don't know how it looks on other races than nightelven females but hoping blizzard is making tier 3 armor available to the darkmoon faire. I need it now much more than anything.
    Tier 7 is tier 3 look-alike.
    90 Orc Warrior - Ganglion | 90 Draenei Hunter - Fleshgrind

I know, but the colors didn't match nearly perfect as the old tier 3. Furthermore the current tier 7 armor is bugged. Shoulders and helmet are still tier 7 but the other parts are skinned with the warrior season 9 blue pvp set.

I know, but the colors didn't match nearly perfect as the old tier 3. Furthermore the current tier 7 armor is bugged. Shoulders and helmet are still tier 7 but the other parts are skinned with the warrior season 9 blue pvp set.
    its fixed on the ptr. the badge boots dont work but sabatons of endurance appear fixed.

i was thinking either a red or black dragonflight themed set. any suggestions?

Internet Monster Slayers, Blade's Edge-US is recruiting / Rothulivic, providing protection since 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Tier 7 is tier 3 look-alike.
    You guys seriously need to stop saying that. The look nothing alike. They colors don't match AT ALL.

Regardless they wont make t3 available from the DMF so you're stuck with t7.5, just find more yellow pieces instead of blue.
    90 Orc Warrior - Ganglion | 90 Draenei Hunter - Fleshgrind

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    i was thinking either a red or black dragonflight themed set. any suggestions?
    Maybe something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Regardless they wont make t3 available from the DMF so you're stuck with t7.5, just find more yellow pieces instead of blue.
    I didn't read any statement about this.
    Last edited by Thyr; 2011-11-19 at 12:37 AM.

Maybe something like this?

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

I didn't read any statement about this.
    i liked the direction with the merc, but for black dragonflight i like full merc

any suggestions on weapons or a shield?

Internet Monster Slayers, Blade's Edge-US is recruiting / Rothulivic, providing protection since 2007

So I have gone a little Transmog crazy, but wanted to share and see what my fellow Warrior Brethren of the Rage Bar think, possibly help me pick a winner:
    Tank 1 : this is probably my current favorite, the colors just match so perfectly. I have the Hex Lord's Cloak on too which also matchs amazing, I just fail at SS's.
    Tank 2 : This is currently my second favorite. I was hoping someone had a suggestion as to a different helmet, something that looks more beastly/ mean. The halo just seems too paladin. Also, suggestions for better boots / gloves would be appreciated.
    Tank 3 :
    Tank 4: (Yes, the pally recolor, but I like the sword/shield combo with it)
    DPS 1 :
    DPS 2 :
    Last edited by Emris; 2011-11-19 at 04:16 AM.

Warrior in Robes! lol :P not gonna link the picture here, but you can check out the template on my stream page. twitch.tv/ruffwar

relentless gladiator gear for dps set , tier 6 for tanking

Inferno tempered chest, legs, boots and hands with expedition mantle, faceguard of determination, chain of unleashed rage, blood knight war cloak and duel wield ravager for a red and black look
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Think mine will be a combination of T1 and T6, Wall of Terror... and some weapon lol

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    any suggestions on weapons or a shield?
    Whats about the bwl weapons?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19354
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=19363
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=19362

Still in need of a proper MH, was thinking about Slayer of the Lifeless: http://www.wowhead.com/item=39344

and cant deside between Bulwark of Face of Death from Sapphiron

any other suggestions?
    Last edited by PestiLentz; 2011-11-19 at 04:52 PM.

This is my char:

and...

What do you think ??

Onslaught for sure

I finally came up with 2 sets for my warrior after a looooong time

voila :

set 1: (no set pieces used)

profile: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33821759

set 2:

profile: http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33821825

hope you like them and feel free to comment 'm xD