10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Tier 7 is tier 3 look-alike.
    *sigh* no it isn't.

THAT above is Tier 3. Notice the color and lack of giant blades coming out of the shoulders.

That above is the 10 man Tier 7 version. It does resemble tier 3 but it's a rather ugly color and the chestpiece is totally different than Tier 3 was.

That above is the 25 man Tier 7 version. It's looks the least like tier 7. It has weird giant blades coming out of the shoulders which the original tier 3 did not and neither did the 10 man version. It also has a different chestpiece than Tier 3 AND 10 man Tier 7. Which really doesn't make much sense.

So yes Tier 7 does resemble tier 3, but it is not the same thing. I just wanted to point this out because people are often confused and do think they are the same sets.

Like me for example I LOVED Tier 3, but I can't stand how Tier 7 25 man looks. The 10 man version is okay and would be great if it was the same color as T3 was, but alas...

10+ Year Old Account
    I went a different direction with my warrior, Vulshok on Frostmane-US. Still trying to find a 1h-mace to finish it up.

Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Anyone know of anything that looks mechanical?
    I'm tanking and using http://www.wowhead.com/item=17718 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=47500 for board and sword but can't seem to find any sets to match it well so i would love suggestions! on a belf female if it makes any difference :3

i found this set I was thinking about: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/1...egis-recolour/ think it would go dec?
    Last edited by bals; 2011-12-04 at 08:50 AM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

very nice, what's the name of that sword please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I'll just leave this here...

looks hawt. whats the name of the sword and shield?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    *sigh* no it isn't.

THAT above is Tier 3. Notice the color and lack of giant blades coming out of the shoulders.

That above is the 10 man Tier 7 version. It does resemble tier 3 but it's a rather ugly color and the chestpiece is totally different than Tier 3 was.

That above is the 25 man Tier 7 version. It's looks the least like tier 7. It has weird giant blades coming out of the shoulders which the original tier 3 did not and neither did the 10 man version. It also has a different chestpiece than Tier 3 AND 10 man Tier 7. Which really doesn't make much sense.

So yes Tier 7 does resemble tier 3, but it is not the same thing. I just wanted to point this out because people are often confused and do think they are the same sets.

Like me for example I LOVED Tier 3, but I can't stand how Tier 7 25 man looks. The 10 man version is okay and would be great if it was the same color as T3 was, but alas...
    ....Are you serious right now? Tier 7 is a complete Tier 3 look a like. The only thing that differs are the colors and the texture of the chest piece. I also hope you're aware that the picture of the T7 25 man has the Cataclysm PVP gear in it and only 2 pieces of the Dreadnaught set.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

http://gyazo.com/ffd351ce65593ca5e3439ea3a34e96ba
    ended like this after two days of iterations. Many more to come >.<
    quit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnagoras View Post
    http://gyazo.com/ffd351ce65593ca5e3439ea3a34e96ba
    ended like this after two days of iterations. Many more to come >.<
    Yay for bellies! Which one was that chest piece? Set from ICC? Shame it won't go along with heroic t13 :S
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2011-12-04 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    ....Are you serious right now? Tier 7 is a complete Tier 3 look a like. The only thing that differs are the colors and the texture of the chest piece. I also hope you're aware that the picture of the T7 25 man has the Cataclysm PVP gear in it and only 2 pieces of the Dreadnaught set.
    Dude...he's not talking about the chest. Look at the helm and shoulders. Those are the differences discussed.

I switch between these two:

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    my prot transmog

My fury transmog

-- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yes that picture of T7 25 man is like that because it was bugged and apparently JUST got changed back to normal with 4.3. So for well over a year the Dreadnaught tier 7 25 man set WAS using PVP gear mixed in due to the bug.

And no Tier 7 isn't a complete tier 3 look a like. You yourself just said the differences in it. Complete doesn't equal different chestpiece texture and color. So yeah I am serious right now. And as you've seen in this thread. There are PLENTY of people who loved tier 3 but don't like tier 7.

Also you left out how Tier 7(25 man) version has giant blades in the shoulders as I pointed out, that tier 3 doesn't have.

Many tier 7 sets are ugly compared to their tier 3 counterparts. A new color can ruin the entire thing in many player's opinions.

---------- Post added 2011-12-04 at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dahkeus View Post
    Dude...he's not talking about the chest. Look at the helm and shoulders. Those are the differences discussed.
    Yeah he apparently didn't notice how there's giant blades sticking out of the tier 7(25) version.

This is my prot transmog set.

This my Arms PVE dps transmog set.

This my Arms PvP Transmog set

PvP set sword and board.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    I switch between these two:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HQRzv.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LEEXz.jpg[IMG]
    that one looks good on you, the helm on me is horrible (<--Tauren) XD
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Yay for bellies! Which one was that chest piece? Set from ICC? Shame it won't go along with heroic t13 :S
    t10.264 lookalike from justice points.
    I don't think I'll be sporting heroic t13 looks at any point during the progression, the set just looks gross imo.
    Currently working on obtaining the red 277 plate from ICC, best textures ingame I think. :c
    quit

Quote Originally Posted by gathriel View Post
    very nice, what's the name of that sword please?
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    looks hawt. whats the name of the sword and shield?
    The sword is Broken Promise (it's also one of the few swords in the game that sheaths on your back, instead of at the hip), and the shield is the Pulsing Spellshield. When building this set I actually started with the sword, then found a matching shield, then just kinda built from there.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossmantle View Post

Great one! What set is that?

And is there any other knight-looking set ingame?