Page 51 of 145 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i like the merciless

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    So,

i've found a specific combination that beats the shit out of me. I really like the DK starting gear (the greens, not the blues) since i've seen it on ptr available for everyone (not selfchecked on ptr but a friend told me so correct me if i'm wrong) and played around with different dark themed armor parts, because i want to use the hood. The result is an amazing mix of the good old warrior tier 3 and the greens from the dk starting gear, enjoy:

(click to enlarge)

I don't know how it looks on other races than nightelven females but hoping blizzard is making tier 3 armor available to the darkmoon faire. I need it now much more than anything.
    pure awesomeness

Does anyone know if the Vengeful warrior set returned through the Darkmoon Faire? Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]

You can obtain the Vengeful set in Area 52 from Kezzik the Striker. You currently cannot obtain the off-pieces (belt, bracers, and boots) from honor, but you can do Sunwell and trade the tier tokens in for them.

What do you guys think?

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

I have no clue how to work things, but this is my set: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...11;49983;57366
    On a female BE.

Quote Originally Posted by Symph View Post
    You can obtain the Vengeful set in Area 52 from Kezzik the Striker. You currently cannot obtain the off-pieces (belt, bracers, and boots) from honor, but you can do Sunwell and trade the tier tokens in for them.
    Thanks for replying. Was that vendor added back recently? I do not remember this guy being there at tier1 or at the fireland patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Then the [MMORPG] genre started attracting more players. These players wanted more of a "game" and less of a "world" [...]

Pretty certain it was added the patch they added Transmogging - Not 100% sure though

I want to wear cloth as plate
    Phara Dar - Malboro
    50 Paladin
    50 Dragoon

Mymm <Encore> - Retired
    Mal'Ganis

warrior transmog

My warrior

- imageshack.us/photo/my-images/859/wowscrnshot032712181729.jpg/ prot set
    - imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/wowscrnshot032712181641.jpg/ arms pvp set. all green merciless (pose 1)
    - imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/wowscrnshot032712181634.jpg/ - || - (pose 2)
    Last edited by Nemo15; 2012-03-27 at 04:30 PM. Reason: so you can copy links that works. i can't post full links yet.

Currently thinking of remaking my gear I had on one of my first raids.

June 16th, 2005

I cannot remember the gloves and panties. Boots where the lvl 40 epics afaicr.
    Last edited by zorker; 2012-03-30 at 05:54 PM.
    | Simple is beautiful.
    | Blog | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | Guild | zorker.de

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

There we go, I consider this set finished... for now.

I don't like the boots. I'd prefer a more heavier metallic one.
    Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/tttheSPOT
    Main : Prot Warrior - Protection Warrior Guide 5.1
    Alts : Disci Priest, Blood DK, Guardian Druid
    Guild : @ EU, Garona (6/6 Heroic MV, 6/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 Heroic TES)

Lokann do you have your armory link? I like that set :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyspudd View Post
    Lokann do you have your armory link? I like that set :3
    Even better, I'll just link the item set through the Wowhead item comparison tool.

This is if you've already done alll the Deepholme quests, otherwise you can get the chest, gloves, leggings, and boots from the quests there.

Also, belts like that can drop from Rotface, Dreamwalker, and Sindra.

...is the bridge between goals and accomplishments
    Quote by Jim Rohn

I'm in full wrath. WTB Elementium Reinforced Bulwark & Claw of the Black Drake.

I'm currently in the warrior 2.5 Tier set, anyone know of anything gayer for a male night elf?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sierkua/simple

My fury warr. DK second starter sett lookalikes from naxx 10, VP belt and boots (DK T13 lookalike) and sword from ICC 10 HC if I remember right.