Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

I love the looks of the tank dungeon set, so i havent mogged it. For weapon i went Quel'delar and the shield is from blood queen 25hc.

Just posted a mantid-themed set over on the Weekly Transmog thread. Check it out!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eekly-Transmog

| <Been There Downed That> - Exodar US - US 27th 16/16H |

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

It's impossible to make pandas look good
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Tried to go for something imperial looking and that pandas look surprisingly good in yellow. Had this set from when my warrior was a tauren because it looked hilarious on him. It actually goes pretty well on the panda now imo.
    Last edited by Lachez; 2012-10-09 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Picture was way too big. Been resized.
    Lachez Prot/DPS Warrior
    <Soul Asylum>
    [A] Sargeras -US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

Good evening ladies.

Arcanite Ripper, Corrupted Ashbringer, Tier3 Shoulders and Helmet, Tabard of the Protector, and a combo of Tier13 Deathknight and Pandaren Heroic Dungeon tanking gear.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

imgur.com/lQCFn
    Just my Ironclad Berserker, got tired of brown/black/red themes. Found some grey armor that matched quite well.

Does anyone know what these shoulders are called?

| Simple is beautiful.
    | Roth UI | Roth UI FAQ | GoogleCode | Zork | TDMOG

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Assuming scholo doesnt drop the same gear as it did in cata, this set should be quite exclusive now. Took the longest to get of my many xmog sets.

Last edited by Warrgasm; 2012-10-16 at 03:27 AM.

The Patient
    Don't have a pic. I sport full T3 + original quel + (EBB/AQ40 Bug Shield/Plague Bearer/Stygian Buckler) I rotate shields. Nothing else really compares to the greatness of the T3 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by brickerz View Post
    Don't have a pic. I sport full T3 + original quel + (EBB/AQ40 Bug Shield/Plague Bearer/Stygian Buckler) I rotate shields. Nothing else really compares to the greatness of the T3 stuff.
    Pic or it didn't happen... cus you know it's so hard to make one and upload it.

I'm in need of some very sexy one handed axes to transmog to while I work on getting an Elegion,so tired of the dubious handaxes. Bonus points if they match the vengeful armor set.

Weapons looks way better ingame

also rolling this one that is more custom
    got featured in the xmog ss of blizz :P
    Last edited by Gaudaloht; 2012-10-19 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Does anyone know what these shoulders are called?
    DK T11H, http://www.wowhead.com/item=65183

There is no orange recolor so they are is not available to Warriors. (The blue ones are, IIRC they were the tank shoulders from BoT trash)

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Good evening ladies.

*snip*
    Arcanite Ripper, Corrupted Ashbringer, Tier3 Shoulders and Helmet, Tabard of the Protector, and a combo of Tier13 Deathknight and Pandaren Heroic Dungeon tanking gear.
    I would quite happily kill you for your items or have sex with you, your choice. Either way Corrupted Ashbringer will be mine....

Tier 3 is losing it's charm every day that passes sadly. More and more goldfarmers sporting it :/ GJ Blizzard!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    It's impossible to make pandas look good

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post

Tried to go for something imperial looking and that pandas look surprisingly good in yellow. Had this set from when my warrior was a tauren because it looked hilarious on him. It actually goes pretty well on the panda now imo.

Proven completely wrong with the very next post.

Anyone have some good suggestions for a good 2h axe to farm up for xmog? I like the look of the goresoaked reapers, but the kind of cartoony look on the blade starts to wear on me after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    Proven completely wrong with the very next post.
    sorry

going to have to agree with the post you're trying to refute

i think it's funny that the wrestling belts look like normal belts on pandas though.

Quote Originally Posted by IpAriaHI View Post
    Anyone have some good suggestions for a good 2h axe to farm up for xmog? I like the look of the goresoaked reapers, but the kind of cartoony look on the blade starts to wear on me after a while.

depends on what you're running

i like shalug'doom (Cho'gall), also got trollbane (3rd Chest, ZA Timed Run. doesn't always drop).

still living in tier 11.
    they say that doors open up soon as you find the missing key
    that’s probably why I’m in this bitch shining
    jump up in the sky and put the stars into alignment
    I rep the ATF in case you need to be reminded
    and the bandwagon's full but you can try an' run behind it