1. #1461
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Norway :D
    Posts
    37
    I'm currently running the Colossal Dragonplate, normal. T13 with all the off-set items. What I am looking for is a 1h axe to go with all this brutalness. So far the only axe I know with somewhat the right color sceme is the Touch of Madness, Yogg 10 normal. May you dearest transmog bro's help me out?

    My shield is the Aegis of the Coliseum http://www.wowhead.com/item=47910
    .


    Proud nerd

    My confession: I like the Swifty 1shot macro

  2. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by karl1ok View Post
    I'm currently running the Colossal Dragonplate, normal. T13 with all the off-set items. What I am looking for is a 1h axe to go with all this brutalness. So far the only axe I know with somewhat the right color sceme is the Touch of Madness, Yogg 10 normal. May you dearest transmog bro's help me out?My shield is the Aegis of the Coliseum

    My shield is the Aegis of the Coliseum
    I would go with the hell scream slicer from Anub'arak TOC 25 man

    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47314

    There are a couple of other axes that share the same model as well.
    Last edited by Hypnozis; 2012-11-30 at 02:26 PM.

  3. #1463


    Imaginative ? hell no
    Pretty ? fuck yeah !

  4. #1464
    Herald of the Titans Dannyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post



    Dumping because... Well, plate sets are pretty!
    Weapon looks awesome. Where is that from?

    Armory | What we do in life, it echoes in eternity.
    Blog | Hogi's Blogspot.

  5. #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Weapon looks awesome. Where is that from?
    that's either world breaker from SSC or the merciless or reg gladiator mace.

    world breaker if from a naga boss in ssc...but i can't remember if the name is fathom lord karithress or not.

  6. #1466
    Herald of the Titans Dannyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    that's either world breaker from SSC or the merciless or reg gladiator mace.

    world breaker if from a naga boss in ssc...but i can't remember if the name is fathom lord karithress or not.
    Ahh, yes found it. Cheers for that. Indeed it drops from the Fathon Lord.

    Armory | What we do in life, it echoes in eternity.
    Blog | Hogi's Blogspot.

  7. #1467
    usbattlenet/wow/en/character/rexxar/Waffen/simple
    This is my current transmog, I like it.

  8. #1468
    I am my guild's resident transmog freak, I'll upload some pictures sometime soon (TM). My current one is in my sig, change my overall mog 1-2x/ week. Had over 120 weapons before vendoring some easily obtainable/garbage ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  9. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendixs View Post


    This is what i going for not there yet, but i well get it
    Item list please?

  10. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Item list please?
    Malevolent gear with shoulders from League of Arathor. Malevolent sword as well as some green Northrend axe.

  11. #1471
    Herald of the Titans Dannyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,933


    My current iteration, both MS and OS.

    Armory | What we do in life, it echoes in eternity.
    Blog | Hogi's Blogspot.

  12. #1472
    My pandaman! No luck with axedrops yet but im working on it.

  13. #1473
    Finally got my helm to finish off my set! (for now at least....I want to get the dk look-alike leggings as well)


  14. #1474
    High Overlord Nathane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Finally got my helm to finish off my set! (for now at least....I want to get the dk look-alike leggings as well)

    what chest is that?

  15. #1475
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    what chest is that?
    Durotan's Battle Harness from Heroic Old Hillsbrad. Drops off the second boss

  16. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendixs View Post


    This is what i going for not there yet, but i well get it
    Nice fearsome-looking minimalist set. I like it a lot.

    A Shattered Hand Helmet would actually cap that off nicely. Literally.

  17. #1477


    TIME TO GET ME SOME CASTER 1Hs/ FIST WEAPONS. Wonder how badly the Enhs/Mistwalkers/Rogues/casters will cry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    “When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”
    ― Karl Lagerfeld
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

  18. #1478
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post


    TIME TO GET ME SOME CASTER 1Hs/ FIST WEAPONS. Wonder how badly the Enhs/Mistwalkers/Rogues/casters will cry?


    Lots of tears will be shed. Manly tears.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  19. #1479
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Nice fearsome-looking minimalist set. I like it a lot.

    A Shattered Hand Helmet would actually cap that off nicely. Literally.

    Are the spaulders the same for the Defilers? Wouldn't mind seeing my orc in a set of those.

  20. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post


    TIME TO GET ME SOME CASTER 1Hs/ FIST WEAPONS. Wonder how badly the Enhs/Mistwalkers/Rogues/casters will cry?
    sadly fistweapons use another animation =(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •