A little tweak on the Jade Plate set! Give me more jadecolored shields! q_q

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

A little tweak on the Jade Plate set! Give me more jadecolored shields! q_q
    Nice set! Maybe the Blessed Qiraji Bulwark would match a bit more? It's a bit darker though. (Fairly new as poster, can't put links or anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    Nice set! Maybe the Blessed Qiraji Bulwark would match a bit more? It's a bit darker though. (Fairly new as poster, can't put links or anything)
    I've tried that one but it's to dark :/ there are no shields ingame with the exact same color to bad, but some are more shiny then others heh !

I've tried that one but it's to dark :/ there are no shields ingame with the exact same color to bad, but some are more shiny then others heh !
    And what about 'Worn Turtle Shell Shield' (From Kresh in Wailing Caverns). Or is that too light?

Edit: apparently there are some issues with mogging to this shield. There are plenty of lookalikes though.
    Last edited by Marty1911; 2012-12-20 at 02:36 PM. Reason: New info

Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    ^ I personally feel like it's cheating to use a mod to get your looks.
    Yeah well its not my fault that all the items I needed for the ultimate can't be used by Warriors. I won't roll a Ret just for the Cataclysmic Gladiator's set neither the King's Pauldrons. Not to mention the real and better looking Ashbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    And what about 'Worn Turtle Shell Shield' (From Kresh in Wailing Caverns). Or is that too light?

Edit: apparently there are some issues with mogging to this shield. There are plenty of lookalikes though.
    Seen it too but the shape is not as I want it, nor is it goodlooking I'm kinda picky with my transmog

Mechagnome
    Seen it too but the shape is not as I want it, nor is it goodlooking I'm kinda picky with my transmog
    I think sometimes you should let go and not care what you look like

Quote Originally Posted by jokeaccount View Post
    Yeah well its not my fault that all the items I needed for the ultimate can't be used by Warriors. I won't roll a Ret just for the Cataclysmic Gladiator's set neither the King's Pauldrons. Not to mention the real and better looking Ashbringer
    What's mod is it ? I used evermorph in cata for 4.3 but cant find any model edit right now. And tbh i don;t know why its banable, its just change character look only for your own eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I think sometimes you should let go and not care what you look like
    haha I wish I could But ever since TBC came and I had all my cool vanilla gear I longed for the day transmog would come. And now it has become a great part of my gaming. On my priest which I played before my warrior I spent over 250k gold on looks And now I'm thinking about transfering a character to another realm just to buy a pair of leggings and then transfer back... do I need help?

Mechagnome
    haha I wish I could But ever since TBC came and I had all my cool vanilla gear I longed for the day transmog would come. And now it has become a great part of my gaming. On my priest which I played before my warrior I spent over 250k gold on looks And now I'm thinking about transfering a character to another realm just to buy a pair of leggings and then transfer back... do I need help?
    I used to care a lot about how my warrior looked, but then I

and now I don't care anymore =D

season 3 gear looks really epic but i see a that set a lot, i want something that looks different!

Mechagnome
    I prefer season 8 personally, I think the Wrath PvP gear looks awesome

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 12:40 AM ----------

Trying for a fire crystal kind of look.

I use T2 + Quel Serrar and Chromaggus Shield for my Tank Gear and T6 + either Draconic Avenger or Herald of Woe for my Fury Spec...if I get a good 2h Sword (either Ash'kandi or Cataclysm Edge) I wont run around with Starshatter anymore...that Sword looks like shit IMHO.
    Im Garrus Vakarian and this is my favourite Spot on the Internet.

Warrior|||Mage|||Paladin|||Shaman|||Rogue|||Druid|||Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I used to care a lot about how my warrior looked, but then I

"Lol @ pic"

and now I don't care anymore =D
    haha Yeah I saw one of your pictures previous in the thread and it made me giggle a bit. But yeah I'm picky and I'm not changing xD I've tried to get random colored gear not fitting at all but I feel like I play worse when I look bad xD

Maybe i should racechange my warrior to human. BS shits, Doomplate shoulders, S1 head and gloves. S1 shoulders match almost perfectly on colors, bar those orange holes and horns.
    I don't like: raids, grouping, warcraft movie, doomhammer
    I hate: orcs, especially thrall, pvp, sylvanas, legacy server whiners
    I like: ???

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    yeah i wouldnt be using any of those mods than change your char appearance in game, apparently there doing a massive ban wave of them in like 2 weeks time

one word

BMAH

tier 3 from BMAH has no class restriction. loads of dks looking like warriors out there now
    Progress, 13/13 top 0.7% | Achievements, top 1.1%
    Warrior | Death Knight | Shaman | Paladin | Mage
    Twitch | Diablo3 profile

Vanilla warrior, looks funny. :3
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-22 at 10:19 PM.

Here's me dwarf! Using T8 look-alike offset, Gilneas tabard and Voldrethar, which I'm looking to replace eventhough I like the way it looks.
    EDIT: Also using the helm, although it's hidden atm.

Last edited by Ruderic; 2012-12-23 at 12:39 PM.