1. #1521
    Field Marshal johnrockks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dirtay Dirtay South
    Posts
    70
    ^ I personally feel like it's cheating to use a mod to get your looks.

  2. #1522
    yeah i wouldnt be using any of those mods than change your char appearance in game, apparently there doing a massive ban wave of them in like 2 weeks time

  3. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by HavocPrime View Post
    Using full Tier 9 along with Gorehowl, really like this armour set, screams Orc warrior to me



    I've always loved this set. The bronzed metal look, the spiked shoulderpads, and the strings of steam lifting from said pauldrons. Nice work.

  4. #1524
    High Overlord Sne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a building on fire
    Posts
    141


    A little tweak on the Jade Plate set! Give me more jadecolored shields! q_q

  5. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

    A little tweak on the Jade Plate set! Give me more jadecolored shields! q_q
    Nice set! Maybe the Blessed Qiraji Bulwark would match a bit more? It's a bit darker though. (Fairly new as poster, can't put links or anything)

  6. #1526
    High Overlord Sne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a building on fire
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    Nice set! Maybe the Blessed Qiraji Bulwark would match a bit more? It's a bit darker though. (Fairly new as poster, can't put links or anything)
    I've tried that one but it's to dark :/ there are no shields ingame with the exact same color to bad, but some are more shiny then others heh !

  7. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    I've tried that one but it's to dark :/ there are no shields ingame with the exact same color to bad, but some are more shiny then others heh !
    And what about 'Worn Turtle Shell Shield' (From Kresh in Wailing Caverns). Or is that too light?

    Edit: apparently there are some issues with mogging to this shield. There are plenty of lookalikes though.
    Last edited by Marty1911; 2012-12-20 at 02:36 PM. Reason: New info

  8. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    ^ I personally feel like it's cheating to use a mod to get your looks.
    Yeah well its not my fault that all the items I needed for the ultimate can't be used by Warriors. I won't roll a Ret just for the Cataclysmic Gladiator's set neither the King's Pauldrons. Not to mention the real and better looking Ashbringer

  9. #1529
    High Overlord Sne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a building on fire
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    And what about 'Worn Turtle Shell Shield' (From Kresh in Wailing Caverns). Or is that too light?

    Edit: apparently there are some issues with mogging to this shield. There are plenty of lookalikes though.
    Seen it too but the shape is not as I want it, nor is it goodlooking I'm kinda picky with my transmog

  10. #1530
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hertfordshire, England
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Seen it too but the shape is not as I want it, nor is it goodlooking I'm kinda picky with my transmog
    I think sometimes you should let go and not care what you look like

  11. #1531
    Pandaren Monk Felarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SKC,Poland
    Posts
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by jokeaccount View Post
    Yeah well its not my fault that all the items I needed for the ultimate can't be used by Warriors. I won't roll a Ret just for the Cataclysmic Gladiator's set neither the King's Pauldrons. Not to mention the real and better looking Ashbringer
    What's mod is it ? I used evermorph in cata for 4.3 but cant find any model edit right now. And tbh i don;t know why its banable, its just change character look only for your own eyes

  12. #1532
    High Overlord Sne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a building on fire
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I think sometimes you should let go and not care what you look like
    haha I wish I could But ever since TBC came and I had all my cool vanilla gear I longed for the day transmog would come. And now it has become a great part of my gaming. On my priest which I played before my warrior I spent over 250k gold on looks And now I'm thinking about transfering a character to another realm just to buy a pair of leggings and then transfer back... do I need help?

  13. #1533
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hertfordshire, England
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    haha I wish I could But ever since TBC came and I had all my cool vanilla gear I longed for the day transmog would come. And now it has become a great part of my gaming. On my priest which I played before my warrior I spent over 250k gold on looks And now I'm thinking about transfering a character to another realm just to buy a pair of leggings and then transfer back... do I need help?
    I used to care a lot about how my warrior looked, but then I



    and now I don't care anymore =D

  14. #1534
    season 3 gear looks really epic but i see a that set a lot, i want something that looks different!

  15. #1535
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hertfordshire, England
    Posts
    521
    I prefer season 8 personally, I think the Wrath PvP gear looks awesome

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 12:40 AM ----------



    Trying for a fire crystal kind of look.

  16. #1536
    I use T2 + Quel Serrar and Chromaggus Shield for my Tank Gear and T6 + either Draconic Avenger or Herald of Woe for my Fury Spec...if I get a good 2h Sword (either Ash'kandi or Cataclysm Edge) I wont run around with Starshatter anymore...that Sword looks like shit IMHO.
    Im Garrus Vakarian and this is my favourite Spot on the Internet.

    Warrior|||Mage|||Paladin|||Shaman|||Rogue|||Druid|||Death Knight

  17. #1537

  18. #1538
    High Overlord Sne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a building on fire
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I used to care a lot about how my warrior looked, but then I

    "Lol @ pic"

    and now I don't care anymore =D
    haha Yeah I saw one of your pictures previous in the thread and it made me giggle a bit. But yeah I'm picky and I'm not changing xD I've tried to get random colored gear not fitting at all but I feel like I play worse when I look bad xD

  19. #1539
    Pandaren Monk Skeletroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    1,799


    Maybe i should racechange my warrior to human. BS shits, Doomplate shoulders, S1 head and gloves. S1 shoulders match almost perfectly on colors, bar those orange holes and horns.
    Unsubbed because Warlords of Draenor made me hate WoW...
    ...but if thrall dies, I will re-sub (even for one month) just to celebrate!!!

  20. #1540

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •