Page 8 of 258 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's probably going to be my "pre-vanilla-naxx" clown suit, good memories:

i havent found all of the perfect peices yet, except for some obvious ones like the shield, but im going to shoot for an ironforge guard inspired set (as my warrior is a dwarf). hopefully with a little more of an "elite" edge to it.

Tier .5 for me. Even after all these years nothing can touch it in my mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tier 2 no doubt
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Was think of something like this for SMF:

Quote Originally Posted by farscape View Post
    Whoa whats the name of those weapons?
    Dragon-something. Made with BSing from BC weaponsmithing, but alas, these recipies, along with those of the 2 hander Deep Thunder (/cry) were taken out for some reason or another come Cata.

Vengeful for PvP, T6 for DPS and T3 for Tanking would be my ideal set up.

If I was Alliance I would have my guild dress up like the characters from "The Grind"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with full tier 2.5. (AQ40)

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I actually prefer T8, and since I'm SMF Fury with axes, I'll be transmogrifying the axes with Sickle of Unyielding Strength.

---------- Post added 2011-08-23 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'm going with full tier 2.5. (AQ40)
    I'll be doing this on my Shaman, but not willing to grind from Hated to Exalted on a second toon to do it on my Warrior main.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of any baller looking maces from BC? Or Vanilla? I have the original jekliks crusher, but it's kind of stupid looking and it's a 353 model too now so..=/

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    And out comes the dk 10 once again http://www.wowhead.com/profile=31175237#inventory

Although out of the Warrior tiers, I'll be most likely to make a set out of tier 10 ilvl 264
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Well for tanking set i will use the T6 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=32375 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=50268 (*sigh* i need to re-farm the sword )

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I haven't kept up with this Transmogrification thing with that being said... Will it be possible to turn my current PvE tier into any previous PvP tier ? or will it only work as PvE = PvE / PvP = PvP. (and of course I am referring to looks not stats)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggher View Post
    So I haven't kept up with this Transmogrification thing with that being said... Will it be possible to turn my current PvE tier into any previous PvP tier ? or will it only work as PvE = PvE / PvP = PvP. (and of course I am referring to looks not stats)
    As it's currently planned you'll be able to tansmogrify anything just as long as it's plate and has stats.

Deleted
    As long as you can Wear the item, so even if its cloth... you can transmogrife it. The only thing you should watch for is class restrictions. So you cant wear actual Tiers from a Paladin or other class. But you can find the look a likes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beriohtarion View Post
    As long as you can Wear the item, so even if its cloth... you can transmogrife it. The only thing you should watch for is class restrictions. So you cant wear actual Tiers from a Paladin or other class. But you can find the look a likes.
    It's also been stated they're locking the armour classes so DKs can't for example look like priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'm gonna run with Warbringer for a little while.

Still need the helmet and glove tokens, but kara is a 10 man raid and likes to be cruel to me