There was some nice alliance T9 hype going on in Paladin transmog thread and i also tried something with warrior T9. Always hated those shoulders, so i chose random Uldum quest reward that match nicely (at least i think they will). Terokkar forest q reward wolf hat is there just for lolz, as i still have it on my bank after all these years.

Unsubbed because Warlords of Draenor made me hate WoW...
    ...but if thrall dies, I will re-sub (even for one month) just to celebrate!!!

I figured Warriors could be power rangers too, so I gave it a shot.

Race changed to Human from Pandaren and mogging is fun again now, new set:

The last 2 pictures is what the set will look like come patch 5.2, I really want to use that mace, with how maces & axes look, they give my character a more"tanky" feel.

I be just now making a plate character, my mains are mostly Mail or cloth, but I went with something pretty simplistic like so:

I like it, at least.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I be just now making a plate character, my mains are mostly Mail or cloth, but I went with something pretty simplistic like so:

I like it, at least.

I like this a lot. Well done.
    RIP <SoP>

I see a lot of nice sets here, i will post mine later. Havnt seen something like it yet on the pages i came by. Still have a post a few times before i can post images. Wish me luck.

There we go, the golden/red set i created for my female panda warrior:

Sorry for the horrible resize and difference in resolution, paint skill is still working on.
    Say if they are to big for the forum, then i will change it
    Last edited by Piewpew; 2013-01-22 at 07:46 PM.

^The sizes are great, and so is the transmog. Extremely fitting for the character. Well done.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    They're not going to change Worgen this year, if any.

Worgen is still a new race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    They'll probably never change worgen or goblins. It already has 3x the polycount of the older races. There's an obvious justification that people are missing with the model revamp; they're not there to change animations that people don't like, they're being implimented to update outdated animations and textures, not recreate the wheel.

But yes, worgens wont be touched.
    Wasn't looking for worgen changes...
    Top 100 World Progression.

Mine :

Really nice set L Kebess, I don't really like Nelfs, but you made them look sick.

im really surprised no dwarf warriors have gone with full tier 5.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

piewpew that set looks awesome!

just started on the forums so I cant post mine yet

Yeah, : ) The Warrior CM set is really awesome. Had a tougher time finding the shield, weap, helmet, and tabard to add a bit more originality, but it was definitely worthed !

nothing terribly fancy, just the JP set (which I started buying as son as I got to 90 instead of using it to buy MoP JP gear or upgrades, priorities ha? ^^)
    got really lucky on the boots and sword, boots dropped first try and sword on second

if I go TG I have poor mans gorehowl for transmog (that blue axe from that orc BC dungeon), not sure about which 2h sword would go with this set

Field Marshal
    Enosh, have you considered Blade of Harbingers? available with JP from Shattrath

Quote Originally Posted by HavokFURY View Post
    I like this a lot. Well done.
    Thanksies. Most people don't like simple sets.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

i hate the blue weapon glow but nothing i can do :/

I've always loved the Arena Season one set and, to a lesser degree, the Tier 4 set. In my opinion it's one of the best looking armor sets in the game, so when I returned to WoW it was the first thing I started building for a transmog set. What I particularly love about the set right now is that, with my Tauren, I can do some really cool accents with different horns. It's still a bit of a work in progress though. I'm trying to get the Warrior gloves and boots from Heroic Firelands, and the Boots off of Magmaw in Heroic BWD. The Axes are just a happy coincidence that it happened to drop in Heroic Firelands while I had these two Shin'Kas, but once 5.2 comes out or I get 2 one handed swords LFR/HoF I'm going to be switching over to the Spine of The Thousand Cuts. Despite not being perfectly finished I'm rather pleased with it.