This is my new weird themed Arms transmog

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Sodomizer; 2013-02-28 at 01:57 PM.

What shield graphic would you guys suggest for t14 + kil'rek?

Keyboard Turner
    Thats Sick!

Last edited by Fearnot; 2013-03-01 at 11:39 PM.

here's my Dwarf warrior :)

Last edited by Sainur; 2013-03-03 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    here's my Dwarf warrior
    I approve! Must say I love the combination of Dwarf and Warrior; one of my first characters was a Dwarf warrior called Boldrum on the now dead server of Deathwing EU. Not often I see that hairstyle used either, so bonus points.

Working on gathering the bits for a 'High Elf Warrior' set I had on a previous and now race-changed character; levelling the character at the moment under the same name and so on (Blood Elf Warrior), and so he will in essence be the same character.
    "It hath been found by experience that no matter how decent, intelligent or thoughtful the reasoning of a conservative may be, as an argument with a liberal is advanced, the probability of being accused of ‘bigotry’, ‘hatred’ or ‘intolerance’ approaches 1." - Cranmer's Law
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Wanting stricter immigration policies is predicated upon highly racist views, undoubtedly.

My warrior. Bitchin, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    snip
    Pretty cool, then I saw that guild tag...

Edit: Any SMF warriors out there dare use 2 of these next patch? http://www.wowhead.com/item=53407#.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-03-03 at 11:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

some really nice trasnmogs around here
    all of the warriors on my realm don't/barely use transmog. makes me sad

anyways, here's my OS transmog.

Currently I'm using T6 for my DPS set and planning to throw The Unstoppable Force in there to match it (unless Archimonde wants to drop his damn sword). I also use the entire replica Heroism set + SW Tabard for my tank gear w/ Azuresong Mageblade and Drillborer's Disk.

For PVP I just use the whole wrathful set. Probably with the Vengeful greatsword.

Though I have something like 40-50 unique weapons stashed away for transmog, I really only have a few sets. I need to remedy that.

I've got a blazing longsword. Should I go SMF and mog orrr.. sell?

Currently I play with a 2H and a 1H for the extra pvp power, I'd be loathe to give that up.

Can someone tell me the pieces to the sets on the top of page 17 (the female Orcs) in this thread? Won't let me quote since this account is new.

Quote Originally Posted by silkmmo View Post
    I've got a blazing longsword. Should I go SMF and mog orrr.. sell?

Currently I play with a 2H and a 1H for the extra pvp power, I'd be loathe to give that up.
    Those go for 200k on my server. Tough decision either way.

Hey all, what's the best weapon for the wrathful gladiators set? It's hands down my favorite set in all of WoW and a partial contributor to why I'm leveling my warrior at the moment but I don't have any good weapons for the set so are there any suggestions? My top thought would be normal gurth, or the wrathful weapons.

Here's an update since 5.2 and the ability to transmog weapon styles. I wanted to use swords...

heyho... any1 got a tip for me which set is going to fit http://www.wowhead.com/item=19351 the best?

got my alt-warrior tot lvl 90 (prot) and i just love this sword but cant imagine a shield or armor
    Last edited by yoshioo; 2013-03-08 at 11:50 AM.

Current transmog set that I accidentally put together but surprisingly ended up looking decent imo.