10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofifi View Post
    Dragon Soul tier looks pretty good, but just because it's Dragon Soul I tend to avoid it
    The same here, which is kinda sad for me. I love DS normal tier, was wearing it on my prot warrior with Red Sword of Courage, The Fel Barrier and Stone Guard's Herald tabard but... I really hated DS as raid and try to avoid using items from this raid. Maybe this will change with time...

Wish there was more plate that was closer to the Grunt

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    This is my WIP. Just need weapon and shield.

hngggg looks amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    @Appolyon your image is way to big and the resolution is way to low, so could you try to take another pic with better resolution and post a picture a little bit smaller?

Deleted
    Finally! I got "The Turning Tide" yesterday. It fits the ICC 25HC set perfectly. (the DK look-alike)

Thus my SMF-Set (if I had a second weapon from TDD) will look like:

Itemlist

Since you were posting the blue set alot. Here is my rendition:

I would use this gloves since they are missing in the set. I think they match pretty nicely in color and style.

If you ever planned on becoming a molten giant...this will get you fairly close:
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-05-02 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear View Post
    This is so amazing. I love it <3
    It so is! I <3 big shields
    Currently working on a set around that shield at the moment, but it's gonna cost me A LOT of tickets from DMF Shame they come once a month!

I wanted to do something different with the weird color palette this tier's brought out.

It's Mini Meng! Flee!

Outfit I designed for my warrior alt I will eventually some day perhaps roll :P

Deleted
    This is my current transmog as fury:

Going for something like a dwarf berserker style. Really happy how it turned out (I like green). The only thing I want now is some other weapons, currently farming for Lava Spine from Magmaw.

This transmog is what I'd like for prot:

Maybe not as original as my fury set (?), but still very badass looking! I haven't got around to farming the actual gear though except for Bulwark.

Deleted
    Second one is great, first one is a bit to colorful to me, but hey, different strokes and stuff...

Here's a gnome one. Disregard the monocle, it's only there for Roleplaying, went for a "tinker warrior" theme.

I'm lvl 60 btw, is there a decent alternative to the weapon i currently have for my level range ? I think the "sawblade" (gnomeregan "whatsitsname", from crusader dailies in Icecrown) would be the best choice, but it's so far in terms of levelling :s

You can actually! Just disguise them if you want to in the future, just skip the [http://www.] part .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofifi View Post
    You can actually! Just disguise them if you want to in the future, just skip the [http://www.] part .
    Or just find some threads where you can post without spamming... you only need 10 posts to be able to make a link

Deleted

My Transmog :)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    You know, I quite like it for a white haired NE. The challenge mode set is starting to get old, I may recover the good old t11, or try your set. I think I have some pieces laying around, at least the shoulders and boots should be on the bank.
    Very quick to get as well, 5 items are rep/JP/vp/BoE - then you just have to get lucky (But the armour items drop from multiple bosses)

Deleted

Any1 know a good set for Panda tank with flaming sword?

is there a good set that works with blade of wizardry? I've had that forever and never took time to check it out

Gonna get head asap, and also Hailstorm, damn thing just won't drop :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is my warrior Goraidh in protection transmog:

Profile and second shield version:

No tabard and no cloak version:

I used this transmog also in my fury TG spec with Barovian Family Sword.