Allright, mmo-c updated front page faster than I could actually get all of this typed out. That's how it goes when you type it out at 4am. But I'll list them here for your convenience and let you discuss warrior related topics in this thread.
Finally some decent changes on the Alliance side of things. While Tauren (possibly) getting some decent buffs aswell.
- Heroic Presence is now +X to your primary stat.
- Gift of the Naaru heals for the same amount but over 5sec.
- Berserking reduced to 15% haste (down from 20%)
- Lost the Axe Specialization
- Hardiness is 10% Stun reduction (down from 15%).
- Touch of Elune, a new passive which grants 1% Haste at night, 1% Crit during the day.
- Night Elves' Quickness also increases movement speed by 2% passively.
- Lose the Mace/Sword Specialization.
- The Human Spirit becomes +0,5% to two secondary stats of your choice.
- Gains Arcane Acuity, a 1% crit passive.
- Arcane Torrent now restores 20RunicPower, or 1HoPo, or 3% Mana.
Added later that it restores rage aswell, but not how much
- Tweaks to the scaling rate of Touch of the Grave (possible buff?)
- Will of the Forsaken to 3min CD (up from 2).
- Crack shot and Mace Specialization has been removed.
- Gains Might of the Mountain, which increases Critical Strike Bonus damage and healing by 2%.
- Stoneform: Also removes Magic/Curse. HOWEVER, it still cannot be used while CC'd. (It is still NOT a CC-break)
- Shortblade Specialization removed
- Nimble Fingers: Increases haste by 1%.
- Expansive Mind: Increases mana, energy, rage, or runic power by 5%.
- Escape Artist's cooldown has been changed to 1min, down from 1,5 min.
- Tauren's Endurance becomes +X Stamina.
- Brawn is a new passive which increases Crit Damage/Healing by 2%.
Goblin, Pandaren & Worgen
No changes by the looks of things
Shattering Throw changes:
Wait, correction, misspoke. Shattering Throw is coming back as a glyph to learn the ability. Not a glyph on Heroic Throw.