Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Question Arms Rotation in Beta?

Hey! I was just wondering if someone could tell me that is in beta what the current rotation is and how its working? From everything I have seen and read it looks like we have maybe 3 buttons to do damage with now almost...that and have barely any rage generation...

As it stands right now (subject to change of course),

Charge
    CS
    MS
    T4 talent
    WW as filler
    but everything's straight like 9:15
    it's back to the time machine, i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post

Charge
    CS
    MS
    T4 talent
    WW as filler
    After I read this on the notes, I said to myself, "This has to be a joke."

We might as well be vanilla paladins.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Warlock]

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this much, but is Slam pruned? Please god say it isn't so...

Quote Originally Posted by thabris View Post
    Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this much, but is Slam pruned? Please god say it isn't so...
    Slam, overpower, and heroic strike.

WoW characters:

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Slam, overpower, and heroic strike.
    I realize it's still early in the beta and changes still may occur, but it looks like I'm skipping my warrior this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by thabris View Post
    I realize it's still early in the beta and changes still may occur, but it looks like I'm skipping my warrior this expansion.
    Celestalon's tweets almost imply that that's what they want. Don't know if they'll change it unless enough people rally around change.

WoW characters:

Soooo everyone complains WoW has gotten so easy and now ability pruning makes us into a 3-4 button dps who rely strictly on auto attacks.......? :l well time to pick what alt to lvl to 90 finally and use as my main....

Quote Originally Posted by Gdcotton View Post
    Soooo everyone complains WoW has gotten so easy and now ability pruning makes us into a 3-4 button dps who rely strictly on auto attacks.......? :l well time to pick what alt to lvl to 90 finally and use as my main....
    I hope you realize all classes are having abilities pruned. They don't want you to have to think beyond 4-5 buttons.

Well, they want haste to 'mean' something now, doing this is their way of putting it in stone. Ive been a warrior since Vanilla, never changed, never will. Prot has gotten from something of a skill to more of a coloring in book type skill level.

I just keep playing my warrior because i love it, thick and thin and will be playing it in WoD, nothing has changed my mind and nothing will.
    * Tanking is a Skill, Healing is an Art, DPS is Science *
    Tiggles
    - Tigslee - Tiggly

Quote Originally Posted by Lithix View Post
    Well, they want haste to 'mean' something now, doing this is their way of putting it in stone. Ive been a warrior since Vanilla, never changed, never will. Prot has gotten from something of a skill to more of a coloring in book type skill level.

I just keep playing my warrior because i love it, thick and thin and will be playing it in WoD, nothing has changed my mind and nothing will.

We need more people on the warrior forums with your attitude. Way too many whiners. Fuck all the whiners and fuck Blizz too. I will play my warrior no matter what the fuck you do to it in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    Way too many whiners. Fuck all the whiners and fuck Blizz too.
    You're sending some mixed signals here. Fuck Blizzard for changing these specs and fuck the whiners who are... trying to get the specs fixed?
    maybe one day i'll be good

Quote Originally Posted by Neronis View Post
    You're sending some mixed signals here. Fuck Blizzard for changing these specs and fuck the whiners who are... trying to get the specs fixed?
    Whiners don't get anything fixed, level-headed adults who present evidence and promote discussion do.

You're all a bunch of whiners. You can't even give Blizz the chance to make changes. Instead you have fools that are posting every 3-4 posts in a thread (saying the same damn thing over and over) and you have 100+ pages of nothing but, "Why, oh, why!?" Anything of note in all of these threads can probably be condensed down to less than 5 pages of valuable feedback. I've commented on this a couple of times and I won't waste another minute of my time on something that will amount to nothing in the end. #realworld #welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    You're all a bunch of whiners. You can't even give Blizz the chance to make changes. Instead you have fools that are posting every 3-4 posts in a thread (saying the same damn thing over and over) and you have 100+ pages of nothing but, "Why, oh, why!?" Anything of note in all of these threads can probably be condensed down to less than 5 pages of valuable feedback. I've commented on this a couple of times and I won't waste another minute of my time on something that will amount to nothing in the end. #realworld #welcome
    What you gotta remember is, when a feedback thread is 117 pages like our 6.0 thread here at MMO Warrior is right now, there's no way people are going to read the whole thing, and we have no upvote system, so important posts don't stand out.

Therefore, people repeat things that have already been said because they don't know that they've already been said.

Sucks.

Whiners don't get anything fixed, level-headed adults who present evidence and promote discussion do.
    I'm not so sure I agree with this.
    <Midwinter>
    Armory

Focusing your rage spending inside Colossus Smash windows, without wasting rage, is very much an intended gameplay element. Celestalon

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodletters View Post
    I'm not so sure I agree with this.
    I whined about Vanish on my rogue for 6 years before I had the common sense to swap mains, shit is still broken :P

I whined about Vanish on my rogue for 6 years before I had the common sense to swap mains, shit is still broken :P
    It has to be a concerted effort from a lot of people. That said, sometimes Blizzard just sticks with a design change regardless. We'd all like a little transparency on where they're taking Fury and Arms. Right now, they don't make much sense and if you look at some of the changes you can see a lot of contradictions.
    <Midwinter>
    Armory

Focusing your rage spending inside Colossus Smash windows, without wasting rage, is very much an intended gameplay element. Celestalon

Charge
    CS
    MS
    T4 talent
    WW as filler
    With a healthy ~3s wait in between abilities.

I feel bad for the PvErs out there who went through Fireland Stance Dancing for that 5 overall damage increase in their gameplay.

It was awesome and rewarding to play a complex DPS class.

I guess the PvP Developer got his hands on warriors class development.

Because no one wants a 3 button rotation then brain dead PvP warriors.
    Sativ on Youtube: Informational Guides and PvP Tips for Rogues!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW