Page 3 of 258 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    What will you use?
    http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag..._Tier_Sets.jpg
    http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...Arena_Sets.jpg

I wish tier 3 shoulders were still available, but im sure i can find similar models if i search.
    But most likely i will be using tier 1 or tier 10.

You can view all sets in here: http://www.wowhead.com/itemsets?filter=cl=1#0-2+1

Just click one, then click "view in 3D".
    Tier 3 shoulders are the "same" as tier 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are "not".
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyrving View Post
    sure, they're the same model, but the color says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized something... WE WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THOSE DISGUSTING SMALL CLOAKS!
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

I have my dungeon 1.5 set in the bank still. I'll probably use that since you cant even do the quest for it anymore. prob sport a draconian deflector and thunderfury.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love T1, but since they borrowed it for BoA design, I'm almost sick of looking at it, which is a shame. I think I'll finish out my T5 and sport that. Ofcourse, this tier trend is only going to be cool for about 2 weeks until everyone in the game looks the same again. I'll probably make some custom set out of outlands greens and naxx drops
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above. I just went to the AH and bought the most random, garish armor i could find. I just made sure to get a cool helm with horns, one that also allows my badass warrior beard to show.
    "Brevity is...wit"

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    I'll be bragging heroic t12, with only waist and boots transmorgified to match the set since dps off-set pieces always match DK tier, so ugly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon set 2! - may not be the nicest looking set, but as it's unobtainable now (well, the helm is at least) i might be rather unique (that's the idea at least ^_^)

Weapons/shield? undecided yet, still have a nightmare blade (one of my fav models in game) Want to go with bulwark of azinoth, but every tank is going to be using it, want something a little more unique.

Still, i have every tier set from 0.5 to 12 (minus 3, didn;t play back then) to chose from, so many possibilities!

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

I am thinking tier 5 for the most part. I like both the original red set and green recolor. I want the shield out of Sunwell and the Unbreakable Will, GM Long sword, or Rising Tide from BT. Sp many choices for my weapon, its tough. I already have full tier 6 in my bank, but I prefer t5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Dungeon set 2! - may not be the nicest looking set, but as it's unobtainable now (well, the helm is at least) i might be rather unique (that's the idea at least ^_^)

Weapons/shield? undecided yet, still have a nightmare blade (one of my fav models in game) Want to go with bulwark of azinoth, but every tank is going to be using it, want something a little more unique.

Still, i have every tier set from 0.5 to 12 (minus 3, didn;t play back then) to chose from, so many possibilities!
    Realy? T2 head drops from Nefarian becouse they took away level 60 Onyxia. T2 is one of the easiest set to get if your 1 dps and one healer.

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Realy? T2 head drops from Nefarian becouse they took away level 60 Onyxia. T2 is one of the easiest set to get if your 1 dps and one healer.
    T2 is not Dungeon set 2. They are two different things.

15+ Year Old Account
    tier 10 for me

T5 and T6 are my favorite sets. They look the coolest and were the best raids in my opinion. Unfortunately I got rid of all my T5, but I did keep the T6.

tier 6 with bullwark of azzinoth - best set (and best content ) ever when taking shield into. without shield I would choose t3
    German guy speaking bad english :/

T6 without a doubt, finally a reason to take it back out of my bags and blow the dust off.

Deleted
    Damn this thread made me to want to resub just to grab the WoTLK pvp sets. I love those shoulders, sturdy and simple.

EDIT: why blizzard, why the shoulders have clipping issues with the male worgen. ffs
    Last edited by mmoc3fe040ec5f; 2011-08-19 at 09:17 AM.

Gotta choose between T2 and T6, gonna be hard :P