Quote Originally Posted by Viin View Post
    Front

Back
    What cloak is that?

My warrior. It was my first character I ever played during BC and it was sitting on an old server, so the gear isn't anything crazy, but it is the original gear from BC. lol. Transferred and started playing him again. I've gotten so many whispers about my freakin sword. Funny story, when I went to my character it still hadn't learned the Olympic pet, so when I learned it, I got a ton of whispers wondering what the heck was going on. Did I hax? Have I not played in that many years? etc. It was good for a chuckle.

Deleted
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Shinpai/simple

mine, almost done, 10 weeks in a row no dropluck on razorscale (helmet)

Green FTW

Last edited by Gouca; 2012-08-03 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh...Lionheart with executioner Good memories. It's a shame that we can;t transmog enchant. Moongoose, Exe>>>>>All

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post
    Protection

Arms

XT finally dropped my shield, both sets are exactly the same except I use HC Glorenzelg as weapon for arms.
    Dat prot set... where did you get the sword (1 hand)! D: MUST FARM

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    u have the corrupted ashbringer ?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

i will use my murloc costume from blizzcon before wotlk. the end

10+ Year Old Account
    On the edge of the cliff laughing at the lemmings

am i the only one that cant really get the feel of war tier? only one i remotely like would have to be tier one...

as for mine Valexe ...

yea i know kinda lame but its simple and decent IMO.
    Last edited by Valkryx; 2012-08-06 at 02:13 PM.

Val- sometimes simple is better i actually like the full "red plate" dungeon set in cata
    Using a mix t9 and other wrath gear, cant post pics or links yet or id have a better shot of the glow on the sword. (blue)
    wow/en/character/moonrunner/Ltwankins/simple

going for the Soldier of Stormwind look :]

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    u have the corrupted ashbringer ?
    yes though it seems unfair that I can mog it haha. sometimes I have to swap it out to avoid the darned whispers. Happy I might be able to finish my tier 3 set though with the help of the Black Market Auction House in Mists

10+ Year Old Account
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...91:47266:49821

Trying to design a set that uses the very unique looking Hateful Gladiator set and the unique Defiler's tabard - basically the concept is balancing the neutral gray with the green and yellow-green theme of the Defilers.

Not keen on the combination of boots with everything else but my hands are kind of tied. I don't like the basic look of the hateful greaves, but very little else matches that particular color of dark gray. I usually like to do boots+gloves+shoulders+belt from one set and helmet+chest+legs from another set to create a cohesive look... but again, that's not an option, unfortunately. I tried to balance it where I could, not being able to get the hateful belt anymore really sucks because there aren't any other good options. Some nice belts with gems in them for color but they're all blue gems, not the green or yellow we need.

Multiple choices of weapon (no good options for maces, unfortunately.) I like the relatively simple elegance of the Facelifter. Elementium Stormshield doesn't match as well as the other shield (the other shield is an almost perfect match aside from the wood looking out of place combined with all of that steel), but it's the right color scheme and it's a completely unique shield model that I frankly think is majorly underused. I actually like the Forsaken Bonecarver the best out of the weapons, but that weirdly blue-green steel color doesn't really work with the rest of the items.

Elementium Mindcrusher is the only option for a two-handed weapon because it's a hammer, hammers are always the best weapon available, and it looks like a naval mine had sex with a jackhammer. It doesn't match at all and I don't care. If you use two handers you use that fucking hammer, no ifs ands or buts.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account

I love heroic warrior t12. Must say, I was surprised how well the ToC10 sword goes with it. I could take or leave the mace but it goes alright, until I find something better.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    My gear :3

*dat wep*

ouff, can i please borrow your sword? pretty pwease!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    been trying to upload a few pics of my warrior,but unable to do so.i seen something saying "You may not post attachments" under permissions.do i have to have a certain # of post before i can upload a pic?any infor would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by maoam55 View Post
    I got a red scarlet rawrior set going on!
    love our options as a warrior!

imageshack.us/f/580/wowscrnshot080212191253.jpg/
    What is that red gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne