Deleted
    New set.

Quote Originally Posted by Headswillroll View Post
    New set.
    I like the greenish theme, wheres that axe from? I tried hard to get Torn-Heart Axe of Battle restored from the shadowmoon valley quest but blizzard for some reason does not restore quest items. Looking for something similar now.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Just noticed the axe is a 1 hander Still looking for a greenish/black 2 hander, appreciate suggestions.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 06:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melencamp View Post
    What axes are those?
    Last edited by Breshone; 2012-12-08 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post

What axes are those?
    For shame!

Hammers. The Unstoppable Force!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    For shame!

Hammers. The Unstoppable Force!
    Breshone deserves to be restricted to using this weapon, and this weapon only for the rest of his days for his ignorance.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 06:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    I just love the current tier looks, combined with the axe from Shadowmoon Valley.

Props to you for having the foresight to hang on to that axe. That's a bad-ass look.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    YES!

To have this standing over you in a battleground, with that eternal rictus grin emblazoned into your very soul is every denizen of Azeroth's worst nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    : D love it, what's that belt called?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a kind of "Warsong Clan Warrior", any suggestions so far? Looking kind of like Garrosh Hellscream or Grom himself with Gorehowl, any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Breshone deserves to be restricted to using this weapon, and this weapon only for the rest of his days for his ignorance.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 06:08 AM ----------

Props to you for having the foresight to hang on to that axe. That's a bad-ass look.
    I wish that orc's weren't so hunch-shouldered so that you could actually see our tabards x.x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suokki View Post
    : D love it, what's that belt called?
    Bloodscale belt

10+ Year Old Account
    I like those axes, but for my tastes they are a little too glowy for certain sets.

My current mog is in my sig, holy shit, got 4 pieces of the DK T8 Red recolor tonight, including the boots off Algalon. I bought the Beth shield to uh, celebrate, and I think it goes well with the set.

I did TOC 10 beasts/ Jaraxx 25, tried to do FC 10 but they wouldn't appear. Anyone else having this issue? Once I stop getting so much stuff I'll post some sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

15+ Year Old Account
    So started to redo my UI and with that decided to change it up... from slutty / golden no armor Glorious set to...

Not 100% sold on the sword and shield... need better boots... but I like it so far

Quote Originally Posted by Spirox View Post
    sadly fistweapons use another animation =(
    what i dont quiet understand is why they said "different animations", if i recall right, guns have totally different animations than bows yet you can go back and forth between them as you wish.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any ideas for 2h axe transmogs that match the dreadful colour season 12 gear? love that set, and just got a 2nd shin'ka ready to give TG fury a try

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone, I've looked a lot of the pages through looking for inspiration, and tried some things myself but I just can't find a set fitting the character I imagine my warrior being. A warrior-veteran knight like. Not dark colours, light and heroic colours. Any ideas? - I use T6 at the moment since well, I don't really have anything good that match together.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Wuld/advanced
    (It might not be updated)

I really hope any of you guys have more luck than me :/

Deleted
    I would say that the Grand Marshall set it's the closer to it; but it's not like it's accesible to everyone... And I suppose that you more than know it. Try something based on the swiftsteel shoulders, though they are too flashy for me.

Personally, I too have really wanted to do a white/gold set that still says Warrior and not Paladin, and couldn't find anything good besides GM. There are several pieces, but they are all too... well, we know the detail level on green items. I'm still hoping for one to come in the next tiers. The detail level on armor is better patch to patch, so at least when it comes, it will probably be really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear you mate, and yeah my only vanilla title is Scout/Private since I didn't pvp in vanilla, just pve and I regret it.

I would just wish they generally updated the textures and mesh of the game, it is 8 years old and could do with a bit of mesh improvement on some old gear. I know they are doing characters, but I hope gear is next. But that wont happen really.

Seriously considering race-changing my belf to tauren. The only things stopping me are the boot models and helms.

Deleted
    What cloak goes best with the Molten Giant Battleplate HC set?