Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    haha I wish I could But ever since TBC came and I had all my cool vanilla gear I longed for the day transmog would come. And now it has become a great part of my gaming. On my priest which I played before my warrior I spent over 250k gold on looks And now I'm thinking about transfering a character to another realm just to buy a pair of leggings and then transfer back... do I need help?
    I used to care a lot about how my warrior looked, but then I

and now I don't care anymore =D

season 3 gear looks really epic but i see a that set a lot, i want something that looks different!

Mechagnome
    I prefer season 8 personally, I think the Wrath PvP gear looks awesome

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 12:40 AM ----------

Trying for a fire crystal kind of look.

I use T2 + Quel Serrar and Chromaggus Shield for my Tank Gear and T6 + either Draconic Avenger or Herald of Woe for my Fury Spec...if I get a good 2h Sword (either Ash'kandi or Cataclysm Edge) I wont run around with Starshatter anymore...that Sword looks like shit IMHO.
    Im Garrus Vakarian and this is my favourite Spot on the Internet.

Warrior|||Mage|||Paladin|||Shaman|||Rogue|||Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I used to care a lot about how my warrior looked, but then I

"Lol @ pic"

and now I don't care anymore =D
    haha Yeah I saw one of your pictures previous in the thread and it made me giggle a bit. But yeah I'm picky and I'm not changing xD I've tried to get random colored gear not fitting at all but I feel like I play worse when I look bad xD

Maybe i should racechange my warrior to human. BS shits, Doomplate shoulders, S1 head and gloves. S1 shoulders match almost perfectly on colors, bar those orange holes and horns.
    Former unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    yeah i wouldnt be using any of those mods than change your char appearance in game, apparently there doing a massive ban wave of them in like 2 weeks time

one word

BMAH

tier 3 from BMAH has no class restriction. loads of dks looking like warriors out there now

Vanilla warrior, looks funny. :3
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-22 at 10:19 PM.

Here's me dwarf! Using T8 look-alike offset, Gilneas tabard and Voldrethar, which I'm looking to replace eventhough I like the way it looks.
    EDIT: Also using the helm, although it's hidden atm.

Last edited by Gaelden; 2012-12-23 at 12:39 PM.

Field Marshal
    Currently working towards having Malevolent pvp set with t14 shoulders - Blade of harbingers for 2h, malevolent slicer and triptych shield of the ancients for sword and board.

Since i dont have all the malevolent set pieces yet, will leave it to you to view it together

Currently rolling with the warrior challenge mode: gold outfit, in both tank and dps specs. As a tank I've combined it with Doom's Edge and The Fel Barrier. Really hope the possibility to mog axes to swords etc. makes it live, as I recently acquired a Teebu's Blazing Longsword. Then I'll have glowing wings, fire coming from my shoulders, my shield and a bright red lightsaber! Once I got enough post to be allowed to post screenshots I"ll post a few. : )

Something different. I like the MV & Rep epic set, but I didn't want to look like everyone who doesn't transmog, so I put on a skirt and goggles.

"In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Something different. I like the MV & Rep epic set, but I didn't want to look like everyone who doesn't transmog, so I put on a skirt and goggles.

Very nice indeed, but a beastly cruel orc warrior with a tiny cute skirt? :/ But still it fits the rest of the gear! And orcs can have purple hair right? Try it with that gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Very nice indeed, but a beastly cruel orc warrior with a tiny cute skirt? :/ But still it fits the rest of the gear! And orcs can have purple hair right? Try it with that gear!
    I definitely agree that the skirt doesn't suit the Orc...considering race changing anyways, but animations are one of those things that could annoy me endlessly, so pre-planning is required!
    "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

I know it's cliche, but hey - my transmog is the warrior challange mode set, with the pvp shield. Using heroic souldrinker at the moment, but not sure if I should spend the 2k or so conquest on the pvp 1 handed sword to match the set, or stick with the current. I could use the conquest to upgrade and buy gear, so it's a hard choice...did buy the shield though ^^

Front - http://imageshack.us/a/img341/7273/w...2712191040.jpg

Back - http://imageshack.us/a/img832/3743/w...2712191030.jpg

Shot of shield - http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8...2712223613.jpg

I love it so ^^
    Last edited by Hayleigh; 2012-12-27 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Adding link

Quote Originally Posted by Chargron View Post
    gnome warriors are funny and i like the T2 helm on them, but i just can't wrap my head around that purple judgement gear ^^. Never liked it.

here are some of mine that i made in Cata

Should work better on Female blood elves but hey ^^ green works too!

This one was originally made for my paladin but it works too for warrior if you can get the paladin lookalike helm from ROS in BT. (+ you'll probably need a different weapon since the mace is a Main-hand)