Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    You realise that you wear Kor'Kron armor ^^ as a human
    Yep, I meant it to have before I faction-changed but I think it looks good on human too
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    My latest idea for a transmog Thoughts?
    Can you name the armor items? Because I thought you couldn't get a full Kor'kron in the game.

Completely original and unique!

Bigger pic: http://i.imgur.com/Gf3Js.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Can you name the armor items? Because I thought you couldn't get a full Kor'kron in the game.
    Helm is lionheart helm(or sunscale/crusader), shoulders noble plate pauldrons and the rest is "Exalted". Tabard is Arathor Battle Tabard. This isn't the real Kor'kron since it, imo, looks like shit. All the parts for the "real" kor'kron set are obtainable but I think these items match a lot better!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    To be exact, there's one piece of the Kor'kron set that isn't obtainable, that being the shirt. It seems to be a shirt version of the Stonecloth Robe.

Almost there! Just need the Head, Feet and Shoulders. Hopefully done within 2 weeks

No idea why Broken Promise looks so wierd on the pic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post

My guess would be due to the matching colors of the sword and your background. : )
    OT: Looks very nice. You're going for all paladin hc pieces?

15+ Year Old Account

Milkshake, boys, yard etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    look up some of hte felsteel items. The gloves and pants(i think) match kor'kron a bit better than those.

Full tier 3 xmog checking in brahh

well haven't logged in for months but still in armory

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    My guess would be due to the matching colors of the sword and your background. : )
    OT: Looks very nice. You're going for all paladin hc pieces?
    Almost, replacing the robe with t13 Warrior chest (the red one) and using the Sunreaver Tabard, because it's so amazing, considering the belt from Maggy as it matches the shield somewhat (the green)

I'm wearing full tier 10 Sanctifies without the boots, can anyone think of a good pair I can get off the AH to go with the set?

Deleted
    That Looks pretty awesome! I assume it's pvp armor and a shield from ulduar?
    Is the sword actually implemented in the game?

Edit: Referring to post #1491 from zorker. Couldn't post the Image in my reply
    Last edited by mmoc105532d176; 2013-01-02 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishlady View Post
    I'm wearing full tier 10 Sanctifies without the boots, can anyone think of a good pair I can get off the AH to go with the set?
    Blacksmithing: Hellfrozen Bonegrinders

Very unobtrusive "normal" looking set, i like the slightly smaller than normal shoulders etc, kinda looks like a soldier NPC. Turn the helm on when im not using a transforming orb and have the human model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post

Almost there! Just need the Head, Feet and Shoulders. Hopefully done within 2 weeks

List of items? I want that set on my warrior too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishlady View Post
    Try Redsteel belt and boots. Not the same models as the other T10 items but still very fitting imo

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskhalsen View Post
    List of items? I want that set on my warrior too!
    here you go: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...18:40345:35073

I've not included the chestpiece because it's barely visible, and there are so many chests that "matches" the set, I prefer T4 chest or t13 (normal) chest

Deleted

Not really a transmog but i really like the looks on the current Warrior PvP gear.